KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Next Batman Movie in 2011?

Next Batman Movie in 2011?
Started by: Anti-Monitor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Next Batman Movie in 2011?

New Jersey's Courier-Post talked to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight executive producer Michael Uslan, who expects the third installment of the Christopher Nolan-directed films, starring Christian Bale, to hit theaters in 2011:

Uslan will be onboard as executive producer for the "Dark Knight" sequel, which he estimates will be theaters by 2011. As for the identity of the next round of Batman's supervillains and love interests, Uslan remains tight-lipped. "It's one of those deals where if I told you, I'd have to kill you," he says with a chuckle.

In related news, while The Dark Knight did not receive the Producer of the Year Award at the Producers Guild of America Awards on Saturday (it went to Slumdog Millionaire), the movie did receive awards at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday - Heath Ledger won for Best Supporting Actor and The Dark Knight also won Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/b...ews.php?id=8013

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 06:07 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

It's cool that someone officially in the loop has revealed an aprox. time of release, but I think we were all guessing that that was when it was going to be released.

What's interesting about the release date is that around the same time we'll be getting The Avengers and Spiderman from Marvel. Certainly a heated competition for the studios, but a widespread rejoice from us! And hasn't DC expressed interest in releasing the first movie of a new Superman movie trilogy in 2011, or was that 2012?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 07:32 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I was going to post this...

Great heads up Anti-Monitor

2011 will be a great year for comic book movies

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 08:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah.should rule is cap's movie out in 2010 0r 2011?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:36 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

It will be 2011.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:05 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote