KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » U dont mess with Batman!

U dont mess with Batman!
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

U dont mess with Batman!

quote: (post)
Originally by Christian Bale/Batman/John Connor
Well if they ever decide to stage a sequel to Anger Management, I'd personally like to nominate Mr. Christian Bale to star. In a new piece of leaked foul-mouthed audio, Bale absolutely GOES OFF on some dude for walking where he wasn't supposed to and distracting the talent during a scene. Man, I would not want to be on the other end of Bruce Wayne's rant right here; he sounds like he's about to crucify the poor schmuck ... and all for trying to fix a light, or something.

According to TMZ, this took place on the set of Terminator Salvation after the director of photography "accidentally ruined a scene by walking onto the set." That would be Shane Hurlbut, who's shot tons of films like Swing Vote, Semi-Pro, Waist Deep, Drumline, etc ... (And yes, it kinda does scare me that the guy who shot Drumline is in charge of capturing post-apocalyptic creepiness for the next Terminator flick, but what can you do.) TMZ also says that Bale threatened to walk if this guy wasn't fired, and as such execs sent this tape to the company that insured the film just in case he ditched.

You can listen to the audio over here, but keep in mind it's filled with F-bombs and in no way safe for work. What do you think of Bale acting out like this? Does it change your opinion of him?

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020...ristianbale.mp3

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 11:28 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Bale's one of my favorite actors, but ****... he sure was out of line here, even if the DP walked onto the set.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 02:18 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I just laughed at all that

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 04:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Bet that guy got fired, hahaha!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:32 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Bale's one of my favorite actors, but ****... he sure was out of line here, even if the DP walked onto the set.

Well apparently the guy had done it before. I probably would rip him a new @$$ too. He should know better than to walk on set.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I just laughed at all that

I found it amusing as hell!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:43 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Wow. I'm becoming less and less of a fan of Bale. Maybe he did hit his mom.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:02 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Toku King

After this outburst I dont doubt it. Maybe she walked in the living room while he was watching tv and he bat-kicked her @$$.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 05:47 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
After this outburst I dont doubt it. Maybe she walked in the living room while he was watching tv and he bat-kicked her @$$.

Most likely. I understand being annoyed, but Bale was totally out of line. He always did seem weird in his interviews, but I always thought that he was just nervous. Turns out he's a psychopath.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:11 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Well, Bale's clearly an *******, but that seems to be a running tradition in Hollywood. I'll try not to care and only look at his acting skills; after all, that's what's relevant to me.

Regardless, though, he's got serious issues.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:32 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Well apparently the guy had done it before. I probably would rip him a new @$$ too. He should know better than to walk on set.

I found it amusing as hell!

Ya know, I can totally understand why this happened... This happened LAST July when he was having the problem with his mama and sister..

I'm no hater when it comes to Bale.. I will continue to see his movies and I look forward to watching Terminator: Salvation

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 07:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Toku King

He had to practice somewhere!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 05:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

well I hear Scarlet Johansen is a b*tch but she is still hot. Just because they are terrible people in real life does not mean they are not great actors.

But seriously Bale was way out of line. I mean just get over it, already. Do another take. Your getting paid all this money. Seriously, it is hard enough as it is for people to find jobs.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 05:27 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I wanted to hear this lol it's kinda funny, I bet he was held back...sounded like he was at one point. He kept talking about kicking...BAT-KICK ftw

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 05:30 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

Balekick, Balekick, nooblets.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 06:38 PM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Balekick, Balekick, nooblets.

thumb up

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:16 PM
steverules_2

I'm gonna listen to it again....maybe I should put it on my psp and mp3 player eek! lol there's a guy called Bruce...irony

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:52 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm gonna listen to it again....maybe I should put it on my psp and mp3 player eek! lol there's a guy called Bruce...irony

I listen to it 3 or 4 times a day.. Its very funny

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing omg it's great

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 11:32 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I listen to it 3 or 4 times a day.. Its very funny

This is better than a cup of coffee in the morning!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 12:36 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My favorite part is when he is saying that he doesn't understand how to work with actors. Its like he is pretty much saying, "You don't know how to work with egotistical @ssholes!" as if it is ok for Bale to be a jerk.

Oh, this is fun too: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1899425

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 05:45 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote