KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe

Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe
Started by: PANDAxMoNiUm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PANDAxMoNiUm

Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe

Ok so i was goin through the guide and i saw "The Batman" and i started watchin, it was the one with Scarface and shit, but my point; THIS SHIT SUCKS!

Its horrible IDK, just didnt like it.

SO... I got to thinking, Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a cartoon set in the Nolan universe. You know. Im not really big on cartoons, but i probably would watch it. HM?... ya..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 07:54 AM
PANDAxMoNiUm is currently offline Click here to Send PANDAxMoNiUm a Private Message Find more posts by PANDAxMoNiUm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

thatd be friggin awesome eek!
but i kinda like The Batman its kinda like the original live action series with Adam West and the cheesey lines IMO
but something set in Nolan's universe would probably have to be oin adult swim or something cause you know thered be blood

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 02:58 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There's Batman anime set in the nolanverse...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 03:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Thats Gotham Knight right?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 03:04 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yessir!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i'd prefer just a better version based on the comics. like the orriginal animted series or the justice leuage just a new batman one

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Yessir!!

i downloaded it but havent got a chance to watch it all
only the beginning when the kids are telling about how he was kicking the one doods ass all over Gotham

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 06:41 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It's quite good, but kind of stomps on the believability factor of the nolanverse. Bullet-blocking forcefields, crazy physical feats etc. Good though, his fight with croc is goodish.
Anime's the only cartoon that I can see a nolan version of though. Allows it to be kiddy and dark.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 07:52 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

It's quite good, but kind of stomps on the believability factor of the nolanverse. Bullet-blocking forcefields, crazy physical feats etc. Good though, his fight with croc is goodish.
Anime's the only cartoon that I can see a nolan version of though. Allows it to be kiddy and dark.

definately
theres like so much anime thats all dark and evil looking but usually its for little kids and and anime Nolanverse would just be dark enough for the older viewers but still be kiddie enough for younger audiences

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 10:28 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe

Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
Ok so i was goin through the guide and i saw "The Batman" and i started watchin, it was the one with Scarface and shit, but my point; THIS SHIT SUCKS!

Its horrible IDK, just didnt like it.

SO... I got to thinking, Wouldn't it be kinda cool if there was a cartoon set in the Nolan universe. You know. Im not really big on cartoons, but i probably would watch it. HM?... ya..

You mean boring and "realistic" to the point where what makes Batman "Batman" ceases to exist?

In Nolan's universe Robin and many of Batman's villains don't exist because they're too "Unrealistic", so what would the cartoon be about?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 12:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I actually had a similar thought a while back, except it was based on Tim Burton's Batman...

While I love Nolan's Batman, I don't want a Nolan Batman cartoon... Just give us a good comic version...

And "The Batman" wasn't that bad... Watch "A Matter of Family" or "Riddler's Revenge"... Those are great episodes...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 12:54 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

the best i dea for a cartoon is a continuation of his orginal show with better fight scenes, like the ones in JLU

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 02:16 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: Re: Batman Cartoon: Nolan Universe

Originally posted by Final Blaxican

In Nolan's universe Robin and many of Batman's villains don't exist because they're too "Unrealistic",

I'm pretty sure the reason he's gone gone down that path is because of what Joel Shumacher did to it

But i'm hoping if a third Batman movie is Nolans last someone comes along and does all the other Batman villains without making the movies look goofy and colourful.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 02:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

the last thing we need now in the dark 21st century is a goofy kiddie Batman movie not made by Disney or Nick [the Gods forbid Hannah Montanna or that chick from iCarly invade the sanctum of the Batman universe ]

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 07:28 PM
Lord Shadow Z

I didn't like it myself, it went from one place to another really fast and didn't make much sense. All in all it was pointless and thankfully I didn't buy it, my brother did.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 10:25 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
i downloaded it but havent got a chance to watch it all
only the beginning when the kids are telling about how he was kicking the one doods ass all over Gotham

Gotham Knights is very good..

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I actually had a similar thought a while back, except it was based on Tim Burton's Batman...

While I love Nolan's Batman, I don't want a Nolan Batman cartoon... Just give us a good comic version...

And "The Batman" wasn't that bad... Watch "A Matter of Family" or "Riddler's Revenge"... Those are great episodes...

I agree, I love Nolan's take on Batman, but as a cartoon, it will be be great, but I feel he should continue with live action versions

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm pretty sure the reason he's gone gone down that path is because of what Joel Shumacher did to it

But i'm hoping if a third Batman movie is Nolans last someone comes along and does all the other Batman villains without making the movies look goofy and colourful.

After Nolan's 3rd Batman film, he will take plenty of time and prolly will return

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Nolan won't do anymore than three Batman films, I pretty much guarantee it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 08:03 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Nolan won't do anymore than three Batman films, I pretty much guarantee it.

Thats possible but you just never know..

WB certainly will not stop at making more of them and hopefully Chris Nolan will continue to make them either as a Director and/or Exec Producer

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote