KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Do You Refer To Him As "The Batman" or Simply "Batman"?

What Do You Call Him?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Batman 5 22.73%
Batman 17 77.27%
Other (I.E. The Dark Knight, the Bat-Man) 0 0%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Do You Refer To Him As "The Batman" or Simply "Batman"?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arrow Do You Refer To Him As "The Batman" or Simply "Batman"?

I've grown accustomed to calling him "The Batman". cool

Last edited by Neo_Version 7 on Jun 13th, 2009 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:40 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Badabing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

The Batman is Bruce Wayne in a suite that kind of resembles some sort of flying creature that could be a bat.

Batman is Batman. As in, the alter ego of Bruce Wayne, as in, the hero that saved the city by believing in society's goodness at heart.

Batman is the known hero. The Batman is what slightly delusional villians [aka Scarecrow] called Batman when people know for sure that he's there.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:32 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

always referred to him as just BATMAN.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:01 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am..BATMAN

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The Goddamn Batman

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 10:35 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I use both...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:13 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the goddamn batman, and don't you forget it.

http://iamthebatman.ytmnd.com/

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 12:31 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

He is Batman, but I'm fine with other characters calling him Batman. Like Scarecrow in BB when he says, "He's here.... the bat-man." But Bruce should always call him Batman.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 10:29 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It began as "The Bat-Man" but as the generations past everyone stuck to just simple Batman.

I like it either way...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zepxyon

In this day in age it doesnt matter.He was orginally called "The Batman" then people had the temptation of saying "Batman"The villians usually say The batman when they are in shock or arent expecting him.But if they know hes there or expecting him they said Batman.But the joker says "Batsy" so i think the jokers is the best lol

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 03:43 AM
Zepxyon is currently offline Click here to Send Zepxyon a Private Message Find more posts by Zepxyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grifter21

The only way I can call him The Bat-Man is if I start calling every other character with man or woman at the end "The"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:56 AM
Grifter21 is currently offline Click here to Send Grifter21 a Private Message Find more posts by Grifter21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
Badabing.
How did I miss this gem of a post? laughing out loud

Ever since AS Batman, I call him "The gawdamn Batman".

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 02:46 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I simply say "I'm Batman"

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 12:01 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

You can call me whatever.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 03:31 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha-7
No.1

The Batman sounds more terrifying!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:27 PM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shen-long

Batman stands faor a reason, a cause.
He created the mantle of the bat to strike fear into the hearts of criminals and thugs.
To this day many people remain in doubt as to his very Existence.
To all he is but another shadow in the night, a cause of fear no matter who you are.
However he exists to be the batman. unlike other heroes he has no other purpose. Bruce Wayne is just a facade to help the batman.
but when you know him all that he does it is not the man you're naming its the purpose
simply Batman.

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 05:54 AM
Shen-long is currently offline Click here to Send Shen-long a Private Message Find more posts by Shen-long Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 03:53 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Batman.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 08:45 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

originally in the beginning,he is called The Batman but as the years go by and he starts working with the police to catch criminals,everybody started calling him just Batman.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote