KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)

Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Batman Fanfilm (Title Pending)

Me & some friends are making a Batman fanfilm that we hope to start filming next year. I'm creating this thread in an attempt to try to spark some interest.

Just a little tidbit about me: I'm 15, African American, and have no experience acting, or I have a little due to acting out plays in class but nothing major. I'm set to play the Joker in it, and so far I've created a journal full of entries pertaining to his thoughts, which starts pre-Joker, and I'm close to completing a new voice that will be sort of deep, and raspy, compared to Ledger's more high pitched voice.

Lol, it may be hard to believe but even though we're young, we're trying to be as mature and serious about the project as possible because we all want to have fun, but at the same time deliver a movie that fans will love and be able to talk about, so you all don't have to worry about a movie where it's the Adam West era all over.

So, any questions or comments you all have, let me hear it. I've got no problem answering questions or getting criticism, because I know a lot of people may think this will be crap, which we're making sure it won't be.

Oh & I wanted to add that this will end up being on Youtube, we're not selling it, of course, due to the fact we don't want to get sued.

And one last tidbit of information, the guy that I'm working on this with is a fellow member...Bat Dude. So....he'll of course be Batman. stick out tongue

Last edited by Davis Bloome on Jun 20th, 2009 at 07:51 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:49 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yes, I recently saw you and him on youtube:

shifty

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:56 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Lmao, but seriously, any questions?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:59 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

When you making it?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:17 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

At the earliest, it may be out by next year, but that's only if we can start filming. At this point I main concern is looking too young, but a lot can change in a year so we'll see.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:20 AM
steverules_2

Do you have a storyline and if so what is it?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:27 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

If you've read "The Killing Joke" the story will have the theme that the Joker supports which is "it only takes one bad day to drive a man insane" and thus his mission is to try to drive both Batman and Harvey Dent insane. The story, will have other themes mixed in, which we are currently working on, but the main theme is the one I described.

In case you're wondering, for my portrayal, I'm trying to go for an intense Joker who, like every incarnation, plays mindgames, and he's always intentionally trying to make people uncomfortable around him. I'm studying different movements that would maybe make people scared, and nothing will be too consistent, because my version is constantly changing himself up (not too much, just as far as mannerisms go).

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:31 AM
steverules_2

Will this be the batmobile?

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

How you doing the costumes? Like batman for instance, his costumes rubber

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:33 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

interesting...

good luck

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
interesting...

Can I play batgirl or catwoman?

shifty

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:39 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Originally posted by steverules_2
Will this be the batmobile?

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

How you doing the costumes? Like batman for instance, his costumes rubber

Since we'll be able to drive by then, whatever car we have by then, the plan was to try to turn that into the batmobile, and add in the effects digitally.

Well, for Batman's costume it may be hand made or bought and modified, but he's trying as best he can to make it appear like armor, and to just look real.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:40 AM
steverules_2

Won't you need some guys to be henchmen?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:41 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yes, we're going to have extras, no doubt about that, but their faces will be covered, so for scenes that some of the main people aren't in, they can be used as the henchman. But we're of course going to find some people to be extras.

Also, we're using the characters of Vicki Vale & Knox (the character from the '89 movie). But all I'm going to say is Dent has a wife, which is public knowledge, especially to the Joker, and the Joker finds out about Dent's past.....

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:46 AM
steverules_2

So your kinda doing TDK?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:48 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

shifty

steven stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 08:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
steven stick out tongue

C'mon, admit it...you laughed wink

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:00 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

So your kinda doing TDK?

No, in TDK the Joker doesn't know anything about the Joker's past, nor is it implied he had a bad one, but in this one he does.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:09 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
No, in TDK the Joker doesn't know anything about the Joker's past, nor is it implied he had a bad one, but in this one he does.

...what?

But still Joker did use Rachael to turn Dent, is that what jokers gonna do here? Because it's something Joker would do

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:16 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

C'mon, admit it...you laughed wink

YEAH

Davis Bloome will their be similarities with others works other than The Killing Joke??

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:20 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yes, TDK, because he's not exactly permawhite, and also B('89) because characters like Vale & Knox are included, and I also want to take elements from TAS.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 09:43 AM