KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » which batmobile would you like to have ?

which batmobile would you take home if you could
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
bales batmobile 3 42.86%
keatons batmobile 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

which batmobile would you like to have ?
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question which batmobile would you like to have ?

which batmobile would you own ?

(please log in to view the image)

OR

batman begins and DK batmobile looks like has more horse power for sure.

but keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks like you would get more chicks driving that one then bales batmobile.

kinda hard to decide

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:23 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Keaton's, by a mile. Awesome vehicle.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
Keaton's, by a mile. Awesome vehicle.

Exactly.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:58 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

but if you chose bales batmobile what reason would you take it over keatons ?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:03 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by chomperx9
but if you chose bales batmobile what reason would you take it over keatons ?

I would never choose it over Keaton's.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:26 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I would never choose it over Keaton's.
so theres not one thing you like about bales more than keatons ?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:44 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No Keaton's seems faster and better looking.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:47 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

No Keaton's seems faster and better looking.
better looking for sure and has more gadgets. but if you were to race through a neighborhood and had to go thru houses and stuff you would need bales. his looks like has more HP

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

better looking for sure and has more gadgets. but if you were to race through a neighborhood and had to go thru houses and stuff you would need bales. his looks like has more HP

Why would I need to drive through houses? If I had the Batmobile then I'm pretty sure I'm faster than any other car out there.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:11 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would I need to drive through houses? If I had the Batmobile then I'm pretty sure I'm faster than any other car out there.
if you were chasing speed racer you might need it

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:14 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

if you were chasing speed racer you might need it

If I'm chasing Speed Racer then I would need a car that goes fast like Keaton's. Why would SR even drive through house?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 02:52 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I'm chasing Speed Racer then I would need a car that goes fast like Keaton's. Why would SR even drive through house?
he wouldnt but for you to catch up to speed instead of going around the block you could cheat and go through houses as a short cut.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:16 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bale's batmobile..

better looking, sleeker.. more realistic

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

he wouldnt but for you to catch up to speed instead of going around the block you could cheat and go through houses as a short cut.

No way would my insurance cover that and no way would I want to ruin people's homes just to catch a harmless driver.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 05:38 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way would my insurance cover that and no way would I want to ruin people's homes just to catch a harmless driver.
speed racer is taking off with your sugar and you got the batmobile but the mach 6 is slightly faster hes already around the block. bales batmobile is built for taking serious damage you can go through houses and buildings and stuff.

if you got Keaton's batmobile yeah its bulletproof and all that and you can knock some mustangs off the freeway and stuff but you going through houses and buildings and stuff with Keaton's car its gonna get damaged and i don't think the insurance covers damage going thru houses and buildings.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:02 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

speed racer is taking off with your sugar and you got the batmobile but the mach 6 is slightly faster hes already around the block. bales batmobile is built for taking serious damage you can go through houses and buildings and stuff.

if you got Keaton's batmobile yeah its bulletproof and all that and you can knock some mustangs off the freeway and stuff but you going through houses and buildings and stuff with Keaton's car its gonna get damaged and i don't think the insurance covers damage going thru houses and buildings.

You'r right the insurance doesn't coer that which is why I'm not going to get sued by everyone and their grandma for busting through their houses just to catch a guy who took off with my obviously whore of a woman. Didn't Keaton's BM send an emp that shut off a car he was chasing?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:22 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'r right the insurance doesn't coer that which is why I'm not going to get sued by everyone and their grandma for busting through their houses just to catch a guy who took off with my obviously whore of a woman. Didn't Keaton's BM send an emp that shut off a car he was chasing?
no license plate # on any batmobile and no way anyone can follow you home as fast as the batmobile goes. wont have to worry about getting sued.

and which batman movie was this of keaton sending an emp to a car ?

PS. you just called your GF a whore not nice man

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:27 AM
Joker1237

Adam West's car is the one for style and flash. Also helps you pick up any girl in town about.

Keaton's is the best design.

Never like Bales, more tank like than Bat like imo.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:07 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

no license plate # on any batmobile and no way anyone can follow you home as fast as the batmobile goes. wont have to worry about getting sued.

and which batman movie was this of keaton sending an emp to a car ?

PS. you just called your GF a whore not nice man

I don't think you understand that I don't want to harm othes and destroy their homes just so I can catch my cheating girl and her man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:09 PM
Mr Parker

Re: which batmobile would you like to have ?

which batmobile would you own ?

OR

batman begins and DK batmobile looks like has more horse power for sure.

but keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks like you would get more chicks driving that one then bales batmobile.

kinda hard to decide

yeah good point. yeah keatons batmobile has more gadgets and looks better but Bales can do a lot more stuff than keatons so yeah its hard to decide,it would be close but if I HAD to choose it would be keatons.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote