KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman(89) vs Batman Returns

Which is Better?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 6 66.67%
Batman Returns 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman(89) vs Batman Returns
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Batman(89) vs Batman Returns

Which one is better in IYO? IMO I would have to go with Batman, But Batman Returns is great.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:43 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll just rank all the films, shall I?

The Dark Knight, Batman, Returns/Begins roughly same (I'll have to watch em both again to get a definitive answer, but probably Begins), Forever, & Robin.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:34 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Almost even imo. 89 ever so slightly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
Almost even imo. 89 ever so slightly.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like batman returns a little bit better than 89 batman. reason for that is michelle pheifer in that leather outfit always gives me the tingle when i watch that.

and in the 89 batman film i always have to take some ibprofen when watching the movie cause bruces sugar in the movie was like the biggest sissy ever. everything made her scream to death they made her look like a pu$$y to much with all that screaming every time someone makes a move. but yes it was a great movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:27 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

gotta go with Batman 89 cause it has Kim Basinger in it.the one good thing about the film.Batman Returns had Michelle Pfieffer in it,the one good thing about that film but Returns was horribly written.Even more so than Batman 89.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 10:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What I don't get about Returns is how depressing it is. It's darker than Hulk (03).

Though Catwoman is amazing in it, what's with that whole phoning herself? Okay, I get it. She's lonely. Also, Penguin almost made me cry. So depressing. A confused misfit that gets killed by Batman. That's aweful.

I still like it though. A lot.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 12:41 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

There are parts in Batman '89 which are brilliant(Beggining scenes with Batman). Then there are parts where it drags. Batman Returns doesn't reach as high as Batman but it doesn't suffer as low as it did so I'll have to go with Returns.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 01:46 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote