KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » How do you think there bringing back batman

How do you think there bringing back batman
Started by: TheMagicPillow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

How do you think there bringing back batman

When they decide there going to bring him back (because his mind is still alive), how do you think there going to do it?

Are they brining him back as a black lantern?

Maybe darkseid gets brought back to life and revives him with the omega sanction?

Is Tim Drake going to find a way to bring him back?

I'm personally fine with anything, i just want him brought back. lol

Your thoughts.

(and if this has been done before then im sorry i couldnt find it in the search thing.)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 12:41 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I really think they could have actually just killed him off. I'm sick of seeing people get brought back to life later. (Jason Tood, anyone?) That totally undermines death in the comic book medium. And imagine the emotion you'd sense when you realize "he isn't coming back."

I would have done that, but still had a "Wayne Years" comic printed, so new stories of Bruce as Batman could be made. However, the mainline Batman books would have Grayson as Batman...

I think that way, they treat death like the HUGE deal that it should be, appease the "BRUCE IS BATMAN! RAWR!" fans and also are allowed to experiment.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:37 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he's not dead

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: he's not dead

Hey ive been meaning to ask someone. How do you make the "Highlight to read" spoiler thing?
i had to reword this post in case of letting out any spoilers because i didn't know how..lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 01:47 AM
Barron-Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send Barron-Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by Barron-Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
When they decide there going to bring him back (because his mind is still alive), how do you think there going to do it?

Are they brining him back as a black lantern?

Maybe darkseid gets brought back to life and revives him with the omega sanction?

Is Tim Drake going to find a way to bring him back?

I'm personally fine with anything, i just want him brought back. lol

Your thoughts.

(and if this has been done before then im sorry i couldnt find it in the search thing.)

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Hey ive been meaning to ask someone. How do you make the "Highlight to read" spoiler thing?
i had to reword this post in case of letting out any spoilers because i didn't know how..lol

[ spoiler ]your message[ /spoiler ]

just remove the spaces

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 04:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

how was he killed in the first place anyway?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:15 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barron-Ghidorah
Probably in bed

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
how was he killed in the first place anyway?

Him and Darkseid were fighting and Batman broke his no gun rule to kill him, while Darkseid hit him with his Omega Sanction. His mind was sent back to the past but everyone thinks he's dead because all that was left was a corpse.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:38 PM
PRAYERRUN

hokay.....is this gonna turn into a green goblin thing? Ya know, where Norman keeps appearing in the mirror?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:42 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
hokay.....is this gonna turn into a green goblin thing? Ya know, where Norman keeps appearing in the mirror?

i think so

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 07:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The sooner the better.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 06:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

^^ wink wink Batman is here ^^

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 09:44 PM
PRAYERRUN

lol I loved batman until they killed him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 09:47 PM
spidermanrocks

I think he will be brought back with the help of the League of Assasins similar to how they've brought Ra's Al Ghul back.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 01:17 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

My dad thinks there gonna bring him back as a clone, but I dont think he is dead at all.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 02:04 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have some wondrous news Batman is back

three cheers...HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 04:04 AM
Indestructible
The Power House

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I have some wondrous news Batman is back

three cheers...HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Bruce is back?

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:23 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Indestructible
Bruce is back?

I was being sarcastic big grin , but I believe he may return in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman # 700

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:52 PM
Indestructible
The Power House

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I was being sarcastic big grin , but I believe he may return in [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Batman # 700

tht would be awesome. I mean I dont mind dick as batman but I dont like the fact of bruce being "dead"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:48 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Indestructible
tht would be awesome. I mean I dont mind dick as batman but I dont like the fact of bruce being "dead"

I like Dick as Batman, of course Bruce will always be him though..

I do have some ideas on what may happen when Bruce does return, but I 'm gonna keep them to myself at least for now

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:51 PM