KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Can Batman solve every murder in Gotham?

Can Batman solve every murder in Gotham?
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Can Batman solve every murder in Gotham?

As the world's greatest detective could Batman solve every murder or serious crime in Gotham he if he wanted to? (at least, the ones the police can't solve).

And would it make a difference to the city if every citizen in Gotham knew that if they did commit murder, rape etc, Batman would be on the case and they'd probably have less than 24 hours before Batman and the cops were knocking on the door?

This would be on the assumption he spent more time in Gotham and less running around playing big leagues and fighting Darkseid and so on with Supes and the JLA.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 03:11 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Uhh...yeah...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:45 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah he can

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 01:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you know who the goddamn batman is?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:28 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'd say a definite "yes" to the first, and a "no" to the second. People have and will continue to do crime in Gotham with the knowledge that Batman exists and will more than likely, find out what you did.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 09:30 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say a definite "yes" to the first, and a "no" to the second. People have and will continue to do crime in Gotham with the knowledge that Batman exists and will more than likely, find out what you did.

OK, people know that he could do it, but they also know that half the time he will be fighting the major rogues, or off in space, or another dimension, or fighting some world-shattering menace with the JLA. So they always have a window of opportunity, and he doesn't have the time to address all the crimes.

I'm wondering what would happen if he just concentrated on Gotham crimes, and if Gothamites knew that every crime that the police couldn't handle was guaranteed to get Batman's personal attention, with help from the Bat Family.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2009 01:42 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

(please log in to view the image)

He's a badass

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Last edited by steverules_2 on Dec 7th, 2009 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 05:07 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by steverules_2
(please log in to view the image)

He's a badass
laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:56 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

Dude, Bats can stop 2012 with that belt of his.. lol

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 05:27 AM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So can superman and he don't need to silly belt

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:03 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, but Batman can pull if off in a cooler way.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:56 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 11:30 AM
sindahouse

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, but Batman can pull if off in a cooler way.

I second that. smile Bats is way cooler cool than the boy scout sick

Old Post Dec 10th, 2009 11:12 AM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloneCaptin Fox
Exiled Master Jedi

I think no because Batmanhas a cave but like the joker and Mr.Freeze they kill people 24/7 and batman go around trying to get those killers.I think no and the police can find it out because they have a machine or i wish they did you catch the killers but every time the cops try to get the robbers and killers they always get killed and then comes batman.So my answer is no. geek doctor devil happy no no no no

There is no emotion,there is peace
There is no ignorance,there is knowledge
There is no passion,there is serenity
There is no death,there is the force

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:12 PM
CloneCaptin Fox is currently offline Click here to Send CloneCaptin Fox a Private Message Find more posts by CloneCaptin Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote