KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Nightwing

Nightwing
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Nightwing

Hey everyone long time no tlk lol. Well I have been grounded for a while so I havnt been able to tlk haha. But I am here with some good news. My brother and I (Creators of Inmate 152) have made a new video. Nightwing. It comes in two parts and only part one is up right now. In this part of the film Dick Grayson has given up his role as Robin and has tried to pursue a life without crime fighting. Unfortunately an old nemesis has found out Dick's secret identity and has been sending thugs to Grayson's apartment. So if any one is intersted to watch it take a peak

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/748_l0JMN_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/748_l0JMN_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

thts the link. Enjoy and please comment. Thanks!

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 08:12 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

sorry everyone this is the URL this never fails lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=748_l0JMN_I

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 08:13 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote