KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Are You Tired of Seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?

Are You Tired of Seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?
Started by: BlazeDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlazeDragon

Are You Tired of seeing Dick Grayson as Batman?

He sucks as Batman, He just aint that good enough to Batman

Its about time that Bruce Wayne Returns

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:40 AM
BlazeDragon is currently offline Click here to Send BlazeDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlazeDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Gotta say, when I was at the Comic Book Forums page and saw this topic albeit cut off so that it would fit on page, it looked pretty weird.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with Grayson as Batman. Bruce will return eventually to the mantle. Until then, I'm just enjoying the change of pace.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:44 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazeDragon

[QUOTE=12785402]Originally posted by JakeTheBank
[B]Gotta say, when I was at the Comic Book Forums page and saw this topic albeit cut off so that it would fit on page, it looked pretty weird.

What?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 02:46 AM
BlazeDragon is currently offline Click here to Send BlazeDragon a Private Message Find more posts by BlazeDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Gotta say, when I was at the Comic Book Forums page and saw this topic albeit cut off so that it would fit on page, it looked pretty weird.

laughing

Wow, I needed a good laugh!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 03:22 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Anyway, I don't have a problem with Grayson as Batman. Bruce will return eventually to the mantle. Until then, I'm just enjoying the change of pace.
laughing out loud

I really haven't had a problem with Grayson, though I thought I'd hate him as Bats.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bruce take another gig upon his return. Maybe something similar to what Steve Rogers is doing now????

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:24 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Like Grayson as Batman, but looking forward to seeing Bruce return to the mantle and then having Grayson as another identity

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 04:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

I have enjoyed Grayson as Batman but I am looking forward to Wayne's return.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 10:17 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I'm personally more tired of Damian Wayne as...anything relevent, frankly. As for Wayne returning, it's obvious no one expected anything less (as brief as his 'death' has been), but I was always a little curious as to what exactly they'd do with Grayson, Tim, etc. I mean, Tim at least has gone kinda...not rogue exactly, but he seems like he's changed in ways that would keep him from going back to who he used to be very easily even with Wayne returning.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 01:50 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

One Batglare from Bruce will cure Damian of his elitist, sarcastic mouth.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 02:50 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Tired of Batman gig overall...

Dick is giving us difference perspective outlook. Change is good.

Cough* look at Steve Rogers.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 05:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm been waiting for Dick to take up the cowl pretty much since I first picked up a Batman comic close to 20 years ago, so I want Grayson to be Batman for the foreseeable future. Hopefully DC can come up with something greater for Bruce Wayne like Marvel did for Steve Rogers. At the moment Steve has transcended the Captain America mantle, it would a step back for him to dawn it again (but we all know he will eventually). If DC can do the same with Batman that would be great.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 11:27 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazeDragon

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm been waiting for Dick to take up the cowl pretty much since I first picked up a Batman comic close to 20 years ago, so I want Grayson to be Batman for the foreseeable future. Hopefully DC can come up with something greater for Bruce Wayne like Marvel did for Steve Rogers. At the moment Steve has transcended the Captain America mantle, it would a step back for him to dawn it again (but we all know he will eventually). If DC can do the same with Batman that would be great.

Well your crazy Dick Grayson above all people doesn't deserve to be Batman.I have been waiting for him to get killed by the Joker ever since I remembem liking Batman that would make for a great storyline

Last edited by BlazeDragon on Jun 11th, 2010 at 02:10 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 02:07 PM
BlazeDragon

Originally posted by vansonbee

Change aint good if you gonna **** it up so badly *Cough* Obama *Cough*

Dick Grayson is certainly not the person for change even Azreal as Batman was better

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 02:08 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Az-Bats?

Grayson is a better Bats by far. erm

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 09:48 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlazeDragon

Az-Bats?

Grayson is a better Bats by far. erm

Az-Bat might have corrupted under pressure but at least his strories were Interisting

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:14 PM
BlazeDragon

and if you really wanted a change that bad take a break. Bruce doesn't have to pass the mantle to a frickin sidekick just cause somebody fanboys thought it was a good time for a change the Batman legend has done fine without any change since 1939 and thats exactly the reason Bruce Wayne/Batman is the most popular superhero

Hopefully Dick Grayson is FINISHED as Batman by the end of the year

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:25 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

I really haven't had a problem with Grayson, though I thought I'd hate him as Bats.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bruce take another gig upon his return. Maybe something similar to what Steve Rogers is doing now????
Originally posted by vansonbee

Get your own ideas...

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 08:42 PM
colossulrage

i like the new spin grayson has brought to being batman i wouldnt mind him being batman for awhile longer

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 12:54 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I remember when everyone on almost every forum I was on at the time was getting ready to burn me at the stake for saying I wanted Grayson to remain Batman for long while.

And I still do...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:19 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I remember when everyone on almost every forum I was on at the time was getting ready to burn me at the stake for saying I wanted Grayson to remain Batman for long while.

And I still do...
Get the heretic!!!!11

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:26 AM