KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Year One Trailer!

Batman: Year One Trailer!
Started by: WanderingDroid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman: Year One Trailer!

http://www.movieweb.com/news/batman-year-one-trailer

Fken YEAH!

If you don't like it you can eat the gum stuck to my shoe.

Catwoman! Oooohhh sexah!!!!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jul 8th, 2011 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 01:00 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Niiiiice! Hopefully that'll also be on netflix too and whatnot eventually.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 01:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
http://www.movieweb.com/news/batman-year-one-trailer

Fken YEAH!

If you don't like it you can eat the gum stuck to my shoe.

Catwoman! Oooohhh sexah!!!!
Wow. Looks to be very good.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 04:29 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i will be buying this... i have already marked it on my calender

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 01:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Looks great, can't wait!

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 02:11 AM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I like it, it's cool, will totally buy it. But come onnnnn, origin story? What, was the Hush/Knightfall/Dark Knight Return/insert-any-great-Batman-story-here busy?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 05:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Saw the screening at Comic-Con, I liked it, though I'm not sure about the Frank Miller noir style narration. It was kinda jarring in a Batman animated movie. Also when practicing his fighting Bruce kicked down a tree like a saw went through it. That was dumb. Dude next to me had the same reaction of "oooooooookay?".

They also announced that they are doing "Dark Knight Returns" which should be out next year.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2011 08:18 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Stall_19
They also announced that they are doing "Dark Knight Returns" which should be out next year.

Oh shi-!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Stall_19
Saw the screening at Comic-Con

Me too...but too bad for me...they had scort me out of the panel for inproper fanboyish screaming and orgasmic reactions.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 12:49 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, so nice..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:42 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by -Pr-
New clip:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...lip_is_Released

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 03:12 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Finally! Tomorrow! Yes! Rape me!

The Catwoman short is just delicious! A MUST SEE!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2011 11:20 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Finally! Tomorrow! Yes! Rape me!

The Catwoman short is just delicious! A MUST SEE!
Hey! Welcome back.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 12:00 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What did you people think of this?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2011 05:47 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Just for a short time good ole Bada.

What I think? Average...voices okay, but the Catwoman short was gooood!!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 01:32 AM
Darth Martin

I thought it was too short. I liked the voicework. I don't think it was worth $20. I'm not real hyped about any of the new movies DCAU is planning.

Under the Red Hood>>>>>

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 02:28 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I thought it was too short. I liked the voicework. I don't think it was worth $20. I'm not real hyped about any of the new movies DCAU is planning.

Under the Red Hood>>>>>

Under the Red Hood was the defining animated DC movie for me! I loved it!

I have yet to see Year one but i really want to.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Oct 21st, 2011 04:01 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The voice-overs of all the characters were so mono-tone & lacked emotion.

It kinda worked for the feel of Year One but at the same time the dialogue lacked alot of impact to some scenes.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 02:05 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

Hmmm I hear a lot of negativity about this flick. I honestly thought it was the best comic book translation I have ever watched. I've read this comic a zillion times, and the story is so accurate. The artwork was translated great. The original comic is only a short story so it didn't bother me that the movie was short. I do agree that some of the voices lacked a bit of emotion though.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2012 02:28 PM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArabianDrums

I honestly felt quite indifferent towards it. I thought a lot of it was cool, what's-his-face-off-of-Breaking-Bad was pretty good casting, and I enjoyed seeing some of Year One realised frame-by-frame, but... it was all a bit meh in the end. The animation was a bit too manga-y for my liking, and the guy who voiced Batman really did suck. Plus, such a literal translation just left me wanting to read the damn comic, not to watch a slightly half-arsed cartoon version of it...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2012 08:13 PM
ArabianDrums is currently offline Click here to Send ArabianDrums a Private Message Find more posts by ArabianDrums Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote