KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » TDKR: Batmans downfall??

TDKR: Batmans downfall??
Started by: J-Unit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

TDKR: Batmans downfall??

Ok folks, so i started paying alot of attention of the pics that have been published by Ent. Weekly and Empire and i noticed that there will be a scene where the bat, Bane and Gordon will feature in which follows the masked hero and villain facing off each other in what appears to be an area with a bunch of cement walls. In the trailer there's a scene where Gordon seems to be at that same area while there's lot of explosions devastating the place. And when Ent. Weekly posted pics and described the batcave having a water type hideout
it puzzled with the scene where spoiler...

Bane is holding the knights mask while throwing it away. Now what really caught my mind is a strong guess that dangled me a couple of times now... Will he really die?? if he doesn't fall then there is a strong chance that Gordon will find out the batmans true identity in some manner but think about it and study the prologue, trailer and those pictures and you do the guessing. Is it the part of the batcave ?? ala (Knightfall) =)

Last edited by J-Unit on Jan 13th, 2012 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2012 08:15 PM
J-Unit is currently offline Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I don't think the scene relates to the batcave but more the football stadium scene.

We've already seen in the trailer the stadium field exploding & collapsing during the game.

I think those cement walls are the corridors that lead from the dressing rooms to the actual grounds.

Unless you're talking about that scene where Bruce walks into what looks like an old cavern converted to a prison...but I've seen nothing that puts Gordon in the same location as well....

All will be revealed in July.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:24 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

Yeah maybe your theory might be the right one, but after all this was only a hunch of the big expectations this movie will deliver.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 10:46 PM
J-Unit is currently offline Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote