KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Does anybody like Batman & Robin?

Does anybody like Batman & Robin?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Does anybody like Batman & Robin?

Every single person I've seen reviewing the film on YouTube says it's GARBEGE. I haven' seen it btw. What do you think I'd think of it? Is there anybody here who likes it? I literally haven't found anyone yet. Is it even wrth me checking it out?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 09:13 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Since I don't know you that well, hard to say what I think you'd think of it, but I wouldn't recommend checking it out regardless. Its horribleness was what made comic book movies dead during the years before Batman Begins and the first Spider-Man.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2012 09:48 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Every single person I've seen reviewing the film on YouTube says it's GARBEGE. I haven' seen it btw. What do you think I'd think of it? Is there anybody here who likes it? I literally haven't found anyone yet. Is it even wrth me checking it out?
Were you ever embarrassed for someone who did something really stupid? That's the entire movie.

The dialog is cringe worthy, the one liners are cheesy, the costumes are ridiculous...and then there's Bane. no expression

It's not as bad as Catwoman or Steel but not as good as Daredevil or Punisher, imo. It may be worth watching once...for free...if you're just trying to see all the Batman films.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 02:40 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Badabing
Were you ever embarrassed for someone who did something really stupid? That's the entire movie.

The dialog is cringe worthy, the one liners are cheesy, the costumes are ridiculous...and then there's Bane. no expression

It's not as bad as Catwoman or Steel but not as good as Daredevil or Punisher, imo. It may be worth watching once...for free...if you're just trying to see all the Batman films.

This about sums it up. It's just such a huge pile of crap that you should only watch it once if you can get it for free.

Personally, I got rid of my VHS copy of it (that I got as a kid back in the 90s) recently because I just can't stand watching it anymore (haven't watched it in a long time) and having it take up space on my movie shelf.

But you're right, at least it isn't as bad as Catwoman... sick

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 01:20 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I think it's the lovechild of garbage and trash with a slight rubbish features.

Anyways, here's a perfectly good line Arny Mr. Freeze delivered:

"MrF: You know what killed the dinasaurs? ..........The Ice Age"

Goddamn brilliant

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:01 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Well, have you ever seen a DVD where most of the special features involve a large number of people involved with making the movie apologizing?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 04:32 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

You guys need to chill.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Get it?

/bad joke'd

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:26 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Its horribleness was what made comic book movies dead during the years before Batman Begins and the first Spider-Man.

Oh rly

because before Batman Begins came along we got.... Blade, X-men 1 and many more good ones.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 06:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

I threw this movie in the trash and then i took it out again......
The trash was too good for this movie. In the end i paid someone to take it off me....lol

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:47 AM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

I don't think there's enough money in the world to pay someone to say that Batman and Robin is a great movie that is worth watching.

But for a grand I would say it's an awesome movie :-)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:44 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Mr. Freeze's lines are hilariously bad.

Beyond that, trash.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 03:54 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Save yourself from wasting your time with it. Watch the two Burton Batman films, then jump straight to Nolan's.

Don't bother with Schumacher's atrocities... no expression

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:39 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Guilty Pleasure...I did like the story of Alfred dying but this is the real highlight:

Old Post Mar 5th, 2013 05:52 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurger Bing
Muchacho

I like it. As a Batman movie it's subpar, but it is entertaining.

Now the Nolan movies, those are shit.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2013 05:42 AM
Kurger Bing is currently offline Click here to Send Kurger Bing a Private Message Find more posts by Kurger Bing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Guilty Pleasure...I did like the story of Alfred dying but this is the real highlight:

Love the Misers. thumb up
Originally posted by Kurger Bing
I like it. As a Batman movie it's subpar, but it is entertaining.

Now the Nolan movies, those are shit.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 01:19 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kellyliang674

Yes, I like him.

Yes, I like him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 06:07 AM
kellyliang674 is currently offline Click here to Send kellyliang674 a Private Message Find more posts by kellyliang674 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

You either think it's so bad it's good, or you don't watch it.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 09:39 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctorwho?
The Doctor

I thought it was the best batman film ever made.......

Said no one ever...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 06:23 PM
Doctorwho? is currently offline Click here to Send Doctorwho? a Private Message Find more posts by Doctorwho? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Not unless you watch bad movies to mock them.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 01:36 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
svex
Restricted

Account Restricted

HELL YE.........NO

Old Post Sep 7th, 2013 07:12 PM
svex is currently offline Click here to Send svex a Private Message Find more posts by svex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote