KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » What is your favourite Batman film?

What is your favourite Batman film?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

What is your favourite Batman film?

Of all the Batman films you've seen including both live action & animated, which one's your favourite? Mine's Under the Red Hood.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 10:47 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Animated- Mask of the Phantasm

Live- Dark knight rises

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 02:42 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The S symbol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Forever. yeah what ever go ahead and flame me. thats the movie of my childhood, i remember i had school the next morning and they were showing batman forever late at night. so i went silently to the living room and was watching the movie all night long. That night it was the best movie i have ever seen, today i realize its far from it, but the memories just left me biased.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2014 03:41 PM
The S symbol is currently offline Click here to Send The S symbol a Private Message Find more posts by The S symbol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

^ No wonder you got banned.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wow, you're alive, Phantom stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2014 10:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Dark Knight
Batman 1980s
Under The Red Hood
Return of the Joker
Batman 1960s

No particular order. These are all equally great to me.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

TDK

TDKR Part 2 (part 1 also great)

UTRH

And others, including Superman/Batman animated movies (Apocalypse in particular).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 09:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Dark Knight

Under the red hood

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 02:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The Dark Knight.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 04:22 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZenGardenOP
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mask of the Phantasm and Return of the Joker, even though I love the character I was never a big fan of live Batman movies, they've always been just good for me

Old Post Dec 12th, 2014 12:22 AM
ZenGardenOP is currently offline Click here to Send ZenGardenOP a Private Message Find more posts by ZenGardenOP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

1. Batman 1989
2. Batman Returns 1992
x. (Batman the Animated Series, best animated Series ever)
3. Batman Year One
4. Batman 1966
5. Batman Begins
6. The Datk Knight

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2014 03:02 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquitaine

BATMAN 1989
Just epitomises what I think Batman works best as. Gothic, theatrical and a bit outrageous (to a point - BFvr).
The city, the people, the atmosphere and the look was perfect. Not to mention the casting and portrayals.
Batman transplanted into a more 'real and gritty' setting didn't work for me personally with BB. Maybe it would have if helmed by another director with a slightly different tac? Who knows.
However, this is speaking as someone who hasn't really read Batman and only absorbed bits through what little I've read or from animation.
The same way I am a 007 fan, but never read a complete novel - basing it solely on what I garnered from previous film and bits of novels.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 02:04 AM
Aquitaine is currently offline Click here to Send Aquitaine a Private Message Find more posts by Aquitaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Animated: Batman beyond return of the joker
Live- action : batman begins

Old Post Jan 5th, 2015 02:00 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Batman Returns, the movie that brought me to the dance, of curse id been exposed to Batman before but this was the first time id seen him played seriously and boy did I love it. That movie spun into the animated series which spun into the comics and beyond.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2015 10:18 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DimiDim

Batman Begins..I'm waiting for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016 It will be amazing film

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 12:08 PM
DimiDim is currently offline Click here to Send DimiDim a Private Message Find more posts by DimiDim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The Dark Knight

Under the red hood

thumb up

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 12:51 AM
saurabh kanhere
Restricted

Account Restricted

the dark knight

Old Post May 2nd, 2015 12:42 PM
saurabh kanhere is currently offline Click here to Send saurabh kanhere a Private Message Find more posts by saurabh kanhere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Batman Returns

Old Post May 9th, 2015 09:21 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinaWilliams

I prefer Batman 90`s (Batman 1989, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin) and I prefer Michael Keaton (as Batman)

Old Post May 26th, 2015 10:07 PM
NinaWilliams is currently offline Click here to Send NinaWilliams a Private Message Find more posts by NinaWilliams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Batman Begins, by far. IMHO, it is the most realistic of all the Batman films (indeed, of all the superhero films). Realistic and intense. If Batman had not existed prior, Batman Begins would've been the perfect intro for the character, like Kick-Ass for Hit-Girl.

However, favorite Batman: Kevin Conroy. That Bat-smirk is unparalleled in the history of animated superherodom.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2015 03:19 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote