KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » DigiMark007 vs. DarkWizard

DigiMark007 vs. DarkWizard
Started by: KENobi™

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Judge: KENobi™

Render: http://ho5t.us/uploads/24e2925f2e.png

Criteria: 450px x 150px MAX, 50KB MAX, (Not required, but would be bonus points if you...) Include fire somewhere

Deadline: February 1st, 2006 at approximately 2:36 PM PST, or 48 hours from thread start.

Good luck.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Pssh. Fire is bad. mmkay?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 10:39 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Tried some fire in the back.

I also tried some new techniques. Text outline, and getting the text in his hand.

Which turned out great.

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: sweet.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:03 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

#%@&@%*&

...the new technique just HAD to work, didn't it?

...alright, time to get to work....maybe I'll put some fire inand win because DW didn't. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Lol, I tried >.<

I put Orange and red in the back and used the ripple effect.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:19 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

K, here goes.

The floating orb in his hand has his face in it (with the eyes glowing). The skulls in the corners are from his belt.

The pheonix encircling the orb is the closest I came to flames/fire. Sorry I couldn't oblige you there Ken.

It's pretty busy (as sigs go) but I'm proud of it. Nice duel DW...I'm sure you took it.

Attachment: redskull4.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:39 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I think I'm going to withdraw from the duel with you, Digi. That's just oo much for me to bargain for.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:42 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faroth
I think I'm going to withdraw from the duel with you, Digi. That's just oo much for me to bargain for.

Sorry to hear that...though I'm sure you're not giving yourself enough credit.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:54 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Oh and mine is 400x140 and somehwere around 47KB...wanted to make sure I was under the limits.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:56 AM
LanceWindu

DigiMark, that's a great signature. Though the color seems a little pale and could be livened up, and the main character should be more in focus.

DarkWizard, your is great as well. I'm loving the lightning and the way your name is spelled out inside his open hand. Though the color of the lightning seems to stick out a bit too much from the color of the background.

This was a close one, but I say DW squeaked out the win this time. That was a great duel you two.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:18 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sorry to hear that...though I'm sure you're not giving yourself enough credit.

What? I'm still going to duel you! I'm just awestruck by your talent.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:30 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by KENobi™
DigiMark, that's a great signature. Though the color seems a little pale and could be livened up, and the main character should be more in focus.

DarkWizard, your is great as well. I'm loving the lightning and the way your name is spelled out inside his open hand. Though the color of the lightning seems to stick out a bit too much from the color of the background.

This was a close one, but I say DW squeaked out the win this time. That was a great duel you two.

Ah, no upset then. I was worried about the mono-color blandness too...shoulda done something a little different I guess.

Nice duel DW. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:37 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Faroth
What? I'm still going to duel you!

Oh, ok...cool. Glad to hear we're still on.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:37 AM