KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » DigiMark vs Cyber

DigiMark vs Cyber
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

DigiMark vs Cyber

Match: DigiMark vs Cyber

Judge: Faroth

Criteria: 450 x 150 (Or under)

Render: http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=malak9xd.jpg

Deadline: Wednesday, February 1st

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:18 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Didgi is going to rape me..

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:23 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

It isn't over until Ushgarak sings.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:24 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

no raping shall go on here , however sodimising is allowed , welll i dunno

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 11:38 PM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Didgi is going to rape me..

And then I'm going to win the sig Duel!

evil face wink

...gah, but I just got done with my entry against DW. Ah well..here goes...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 12:42 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by DigiMark007
And then I'm going to win the sig Duel!

Gross. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 01:55 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Alright, that's enough of those grotesque thoughts.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:07 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Ha. No file size limit was specified! Technically I could make a wallpaper. lol.

I only point it out because I'm having touble keeping it low...my current one is around 60KB even though it's only 400x140

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Ha. No file size limit was specified! Technically I could make a wallpaper. lol.

I only point it out because I'm having touble keeping it low...my current one is around 60KB even though it's only 400x140

A 450 x 150 wallpaper? blink

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:46 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright, here's my entry. Nothing fancy, but I vowed not to lose for the same reason as my first match (bland colors).

And I went for a golf-ball effect over the whole thing with little bumps. I'm not sure I like it, but I wanted to do something with the disco theme and none of the distorts looked good....so that's the best I could come up with.

It's right at 60KB. A bit big, I know (usually the limit is around 50). I've been pretty good at keeping mine under even 30, but this one ballooned on me. Cyber, feel free to go up to 60KB as well since I want you to have any advantage I had so that it's a fair duel (though 450x150 is still the limit on the dimensions).

-DM

Attachment: disco.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:50 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by TOH
A 450 x 150 wallpaper? blink

Yeah, I realized my error there too late to edit it out. lol

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:51 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Hmm.... yes Disco Malak = thumb up

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:57 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Faroth
Hmm.... yes Disco Malak = thumb up

I thought about giving him a giant cheesy smile on his face, but I thought that would be overdoing it.

As loud and fun as it is, it was actually a bit frustrating...I wanted to do 3 or 4 things to make it cooler and it never ended up working out (like doing a psychedelic skin on the letters, for example, but it blended too much with the background).

{Edit} Figures....I just figured out how to make a sweet-looking disco ball. Still, considering how bad I was with sigs, say, a week ago, anything I make is exciting to me.

Last edited by Digi on Jan 30th, 2006 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:59 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

The forum rules state that your first entry is also your final entry....so don't count this one below. I just wanted to show it. Strangely, it's has a slightly smaller file size than the original.

Attachment: disco1.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Last edited by Digi on Jan 30th, 2006 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:19 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Lol, that one above is good.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:22 AM
Null

whats the guys name ?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:34 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Awesome sig! eek!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:38 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Nevermind...

Well Vote for Darth something

Attachment: what thfdfffffffffffffffffffffffffe no.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:38 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks DW.

And good job Cyber. I like that you went with a theme (voting and such) rather than just finding some fncy background or something.

Considering how little time you've had to mess around with GIMP, you're doing well.

..now we get to wait for the verdict...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:59 AM
Null

Thanks DW.

And good job Cyber. I like that you went with a theme (voting and such) rather than just finding some fncy background or something.

Considering how little time you've had to mess around with GIMP, you're doing well.

..now we get to wait for the verdict...
lol thanks. I like your too, it reminds me of skittles

You should be a judge Digi for your eye for detail eek!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:13 AM