KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Signature Tournament: Round 1 - Amity Vs. Honda

Signature Tournament: Round 1 - Amity Vs. Honda
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Signature Tournament: Round 1 - Amity Vs. Honda

Contestants: Honda_Tadakatsu Vs. Amity75

Judge: DigiMark007

Dimensions: 450x150

File Size: 50KB

Theme: Home Star Runner (and friends). You can go here for inspiration or a google image search for such things as homestar, strong bad, teen girl squad, strong sad, the cheat, poopsmith, trogdor the burninator, etc. will turn up lots of images (if you can't find renders elsewhere). Any render/image/etc. is fair game as long as it applies to the theme.

I will judge primarily based upon the merits of your signature, but if it is close I will also take into consideration how well your sig applies to the theme.

Due Date: Saturday Feb. 4 by Noon (72 hours).

Good luck!

-DM cool

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

Good luck guys

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 05:50 PM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Forgot to mention, I'm Eastern U.S., so Saturday at Noon in this time zome is the limit...hopefully we won't run into any problems with that though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 08:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

OK, here's mine early doors. Before I start messing around with it and changing things.

Attachment: amity.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 10:28 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by amity75
OK, here's mine early doors. Before I start messing around with it and changing things.

confused

...before you start changing things??

Technically, your first entry is supposed to be your final entry (from the forum rules). But since I didn't mention it in any of the rules, we won't worry about it this time.

But only one more entry please. Thanks.

...oh and cool sig. Even if it's the final one, it's cool as hell.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 11:53 PM
Null

oh bananas, the tick is really Digi! damn you digi for getting better.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 11:54 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Damn... I suck at backgrounds... lack of brushes and things... of course, its not over yet!

Also, only one entry, or else you'll just wait to see what your competition has, and then change yours... only fair...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 11:56 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Originally posted by DigiMark007
confused

...before you start changing things??

Technically, your first entry is supposed to be your final entry (from the forum rules). But since I didn't mention it in any of the rules, we won't worry about it this time.

But only one more entry please. Thanks.

...oh and cool sig. Even if it's the final one, it's cool as hell.

I think we have the same problem, many times I try to retouch or change something in a sig that is quite good already and the result is crap. Sometimes the first shot is the best. I think that was what he meant.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:07 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Yep, What I meant was that If I didn't post it as soon as I finished it then I'd have kept going back to it and altering it before posting it. The above sig was my finished entry. smile

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:14 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I love Homestarrunner eek!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I may be showing my age but I didn't have clue what it was! I thought it was an energy drink or something!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:19 AM
TheLaw1224
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh god, strong bad emails are the best.

-What you gunna do with all that junk inside your trunk?-

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:20 AM
TheLaw1224 is currently offline Click here to Send TheLaw1224 a Private Message Find more posts by TheLaw1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

lol i havent been to Homestarrunner website in soooo long

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:32 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Originally posted by TheLaw1224
Oh god, strong bad emails are the best.
blink Must be a home star runner thing! lol

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:33 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

blink Must be a home star runner thing! lol

yeah one of the characters answers emails

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:48 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yep, What I meant was that If I didn't post it as soon as I finished it then I'd have kept going back to it and altering it before posting it. The above sig was my finished entry. smile

Cool. Sorry for the confusion.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:52 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu

Grrr... I'm teh Foooked...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 04:14 PM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

OWNAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok always wanted to scream that on this THREAD

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:13 AM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu

okay, I hate to say this, but I concede defeat. Its not letting me host or attach any files, because its Photoshop, even though I converted it.

It was cool too, it was based on a Homestar video I saw, where he was doing the iPod commercial. It was cool, but I guess it'll be seen at another time...

Sorry, good job Amity..

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:34 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
okay, I hate to say this, but I concede defeat. Its not letting me host or attach any files, because its Photoshop, even though I converted it.

It was cool too, it was based on a Homestar video I saw, where he was doing the iPod commercial. It was cool, but I guess it'll be seen at another time...

Sorry, good job Amity..

Save as a .gif or .jpeg, not .psd.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:43 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote