KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » DM vs ET

DM vs ET
Started by: pacmaniac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KnivesOut
nuff sed

DM vs ET

digimark 007 vs eternal turmoil.

pacmaniac

normall KBC limits, extra points if you have him looking around a corner, looking at a guard. its a stretch, but that would probably win it alone.

look-it!

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 08:48 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

How sudden ... wink

Yah I'll give it a shot

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:02 PM
Eternal Turmoil is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Turmoil a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Turmoil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Deadline?

(It really would be easiest on everyone if you used the format in the rules thread, you just have to copy and paste and fill in the relevant bits)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

My thoughts exactly

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:04 PM
Eternal Turmoil is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Turmoil a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Turmoil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Corner? ...gads. *puts on thinking cap and eats doritos*

I have a night class soon but I'll do most of it in a few hours.

...and don't worry pac, you'll get the hang of judging too...practice makes perfect. Thanks for doing this one though.

And good luck ET.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

48 hours
(i will do in future)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 09:16 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Almost done...this one took a while. I tried some new stuff, it sucked, so I scrapped it. Now I'm trying other new stuff....hopefully something ends up working. smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 12:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Here it is. The render is only shown as Fischer's shadow. But it's rather badass, and the shadow is only a doctored render (not an actual shadow) just so I'm not accused of not using the render.

Ask and ye shall deliver pacman...complete with the corner/guard you asked for. My name's in the bottom left, but it's purposely almost too small to read.

Weighing in at 400x140 and 29.8KB, by the way.

Attachment: samfischer1.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Whoa, that's freaking cool.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Whoa, that's freaking cool.

big grin That's the reaction I was going for. Took forever to fully figure out though....and it came after a miserably failed experiment with a pop-out sig.

Props to pacman, though, for putting the challenge to me. He just wanted the corner and guard, but that in itself was a challenge (getting a wall to appear 3-dimensional and not stupid).

Now I'm interested to see ET's. smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:54 AM
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Ahhh ... I'm not sure if I'll get it done ... I have revision ... homework ... but I'll try *sigh*

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 06:53 PM
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Right ... I really liked the idea of the guard so I tried my best to make it a fraction as good as Digi's ...

(please log in to view the image)

Attachment: splinter cell.gif
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:36 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

They're both really good...this is the reason I don't judge laughing out loud

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:16 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

they are both excellent, i agree, but i think that digimarks is awsome. To make it the sig of the century, then you should replace the shadow with the render, id like to see that, but its awsome anyway. Truly. Magnificent.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:24 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by pacmaniac
they are both excellent, i agree, but i think that digimarks is awsome. To make it the sig of the century, then you should replace the shadow with the render, id like to see that, but its awsome anyway. Truly. Magnificent.
So digi won?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:38 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

yes

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 08:50 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Nice duel ET. Sorry you were rushed for time...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by pacmaniac

Meh...I was originally going to put him against the wall and only have a little bit of shadow. But then when I got the shadow on there it just looked way more badass than I could get the render to look so I left it. Thanks though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 11:23 PM
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nice duel ET. Sorry you were rushed for time...

Ahhh it was a really enjoyable duel! I used this grunge brush of a wall just behind the dude but it didnt show up half as well as yours.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:09 PM
KnivesOut
nuff sed

oh yeah! i see it now. if you hadnt put on the red filter, who knows?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:00 PM