KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » s.s vs 7-11

s.s vs 7-11
Started by: bloody bows1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emo Ninja

s.s vs 7-11

render: http://www.render-world.com/gallery...m=22&pos=19

judge:bloody bows1
due date:48 hrs.
requirements: transperancy, fit the kmc size limits must say your opponents name, animation

begin and may the force be with you

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:44 AM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
7-11
t(^_^t)

What....animation? I have to learn to do animation in under 48 hours? AND it has to have transperancy...AND be under the size limit?....>_<

I don't know my win loss record! I don't keep track, I'm lazy!!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:55 AM
7-11 is currently offline Click here to Send 7-11 a Private Message Find more posts by 7-11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Wow can we get a fix on the rules please,48 hours and you have all these requirements.........no expression

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:57 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
7-11
t(^_^t)

Yeah....get rid of the animation and I'd be good to go.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:09 AM
7-11 is currently offline Click here to Send 7-11 a Private Message Find more posts by 7-11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

A duel should not require animation or transparency (specifically animation), in my opinion. One, not everybody knows how to do them, and two, not every program can do them. erm

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:37 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

not to mention its really hard to get animation under the 30 kb limit of the forums.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:40 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
A duel should not require animation or transparency (specifically animation), in my opinion. One, not everybody knows how to do them, and two, not every program can do them. erm

Right. Unless you know beforehand that the participants can handle it or if they specify it.

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
not to mention its really hard to get animation under the 30 kb limit of the forums.

Nah, it just has to be real subtle...like fading a text in and out or something.

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Right. Unless you know beforehand that the participants can handle it or if they specify it.

yes

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:41 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

But on the Plus Side, Congratulations for Finally Getting the Basics of Judging Down. smile

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:58 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nah, it just has to be real subtle...like fading a text in and out or something.

ya i haven't learned all that yet.... I'm still learning how to use animation on gimp....

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:05 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
7-11
t(^_^t)

Yeah, what they said.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:18 AM
Emo Ninja

ok just scratch the animation then i underestand i have gimp and i dont know how to do animation.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:24 PM
Emo Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Emo Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Emo Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emo Ninja

Originally posted by Barker
But on the Plus Side, Congratulations for Finally Getting the Basics of Judging Down. smile

thanks i understand that you need one requirement for it to be a good duel

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:25 PM
7-11
t(^_^t)

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:11 PM
7-11
t(^_^t)

Here's mine-

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 11th, 2006 11:51 PM
Mr.Biscuits

So the kb limit is 30?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:31 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Originally posted by S.S
So the kb limit is 30?

it says kmc size limits, so definitely.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:01 AM
Mr.Biscuits

My comp says 7-11's entry's more then 30 kb..........no expression

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:03 AM
7-11
t(^_^t)

er....>_< crud. I'm not allowd to change my entry am I?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 10:57 AM