KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Anthem of Dream

Anthem of Dream
Started by: Virrus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Virrus
God's Assassin

Anthem of Dream

Introduction - Arrival

The elevator slowed, then coming to a stop. The doors opened as a woman in a red suit awaited the man in the elevator to greet him.

Welcome to Genesis, Sir.

The woman who greeted Virrus turned, walking down the hallway as the pale-skinned man followed her out of the elevator. He was tall, with translucent, reddish eyes and black, necklength hair. He was dressed fully in black clothing with gray lining, and held a wakizashi in his hand.

"What is it, this time?", asked Virrus. "Another genocide?"
"Close enough", replied the woman in the red suit replyed. "Except, one minor detail. It's a genocide predicted"
"Predicted?"
"Don't ask."

They continued down the halls until coming to a stop at a door. A 3 by 4 grid of numbered switches was to the right of the sliding door; The woman in the red suit entered the code, the door opening to an empty room, except the water cooler, the shower and toilet, a bed, a table, a stove, and cabinets full of food. A window was parralel to the door giving an outlook from the space station.

"This is your room", said the woman in the red suit. "
"Got it. By the way, what's your name?"

The woman smirked, walking back down the hallway until she was out of site. Virrus watched her walk in his position with a slight grin on his face. He then continued into his room as the door closed.

Where do we go
When we just don't know?
And how do we relight the flame
When it's cold.
Why do we dream when "I thought" means nothing
And when will we learn to control?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:04 PM
Virrus is currently offline Click here to Send Virrus a Private Message Find more posts by Virrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virrus
God's Assassin

Chapter 1 - Genocidal Part 1
The door to the room opened; The same woman before in the red suit awaited just behind it facing towards Virrus, who was standing before the window parralell to the door, seemingly admiring space - How it seemed to be a cool breeze, grasping oblivon and shaping it into something of great beauty and power, simultaniously. His blade was parallel clipped horizontally to his waist on his back.

"Another day, another life to take.", Virrus said with a somewhat low tone. "How did I become the newest angel of death?"

The woman remained silent, except for an abrupt and brief sigh.

"Come with me", she said.

Virrus turned, accepting her request without saying a word. He followed her out of the room, an back down the long hallway to the same elevator her entered Genesis from. The elevator opened before them, both of them entering and turning to face to door side by side.

"Where are we headed?", asked Virrus, curiously
"Residential Area 09"
"Like I know where that is."

The woman smirked slightly, seemingly trying to restrain from a smile. The elevator felt a slight distortion of gravity as it came to a halt, the doors opening.

"It should be routine from here. See you after your mission, Sir."
"You can call me Virrus.", he said as he walked out of the elevator. "Once more will I kill."
"My name is Relina", said the woman as Virrus walked off.

At this time, Virrus had already dissapeared in the maze of passages that made up the long hallways, although he had heard her.

"An angel of death..", Virrus thought. "I'm a walking slaughterhouse.."

Where do we go
When we just don't know?
When it's cold.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:06 PM
Virrus is currently offline Click here to Send Virrus a Private Message Find more posts by Virrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virrus
God's Assassin

Virrus continiued his one-way path without hesitation; The lights began to dim as the hallway extruded outwards, as a cone. As he approached an ending to this massive arrangement of hallways, a large, red door awaited him. It simply slided open, revealing a somewhat odd room bearing formal signs of technology to suit one of high class; A man stood before a large, glass window extruding from the ship outwards. A towering structure slightly diagnol, leaning foward, connecting with the outer-most part of the glass, with railing ll around, stairs led to the top. Although, Virrus, making an attempt to speak, was interupted.

"His sights are set. This is no mere genocide.", said the mystery man

Virrus suddenly looked with an odd expression.

"He plans on something bigger."
"Bigger?"
"Yes. We don't know what, but he's already sent a large majority of Earth into a subliminal Hell."
"...A challenge, perhaps."
"No", the man interrupted with a tone of urgency. "He's more powerfull than you think. He's doing most of this on his own."
"A challenge."
"For every life he takes, he raises Hell. Quite literally."
"How quaint. Mind explaining what you mean by that?"
"There's a new dawning. A new existance.", the man replied. "Things are changing. Not for the better."

Virrus rather refrained from saying anything, although this was in the short time before the visiblity of the man's darkened face was revealed upon him turning his head. Without warning, his eyes instantaneously flashed red for the moment while he held upon his face a large, chaotic grin noting an uncomprehensable sentence before collapsing on the ground; His bones, seemingly popping from their joints for no reason causing him to be no less than a pile of a human in a very distorted position. Virrus seemed somewhat shocked with his eyes flashing open slightly, although no other motions were executed by his facial gestures or whatnot. He turned, walking the opposite direction from which he came until arriving at his point of arrival to Genesis at which Relina awaited.

"I'm going back to Earth.", Virrus said which an incredibly tense tone, somewhat angry.

Relina seemed slightly confused, although did not hesitate to open his path. The next nearest action performed was Virrus' shuttle heading back for the nearby planet, Earth.

The visible side of the planet was shaded a rather transparent red.

Where do we go
When we just don't know?
When it's cold.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:17 AM