KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » New Story-Prelude!

New Story-Prelude!
Started by: De UnKnOwN 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
De UnKnOwN 1

Smile New Story-Prelude!

The Matrix: The Final Battle

-Incoming Command Msg priority Alpha 1
-"Sir the military blockade of 01 is complete, we have the 8th and 9th Fleet with the British 10th securing the entire perimeter of the Machine City."
-"We have now shut down anything going in or out of the city."
-Excellent Major, prepare to Fire-Bomb the machine dry docks and the ports and 0500."
-Sir, I must tell you we've gotten reports of them gathering some sort of army- perhaps to defend themselves."
(Unfortunately the Soldiers have no idea what awaits them in the war against 01)
-*In World News Today, the continued military buildup in the outskirts of 01 has been described as the most massive human military undertaking in the history of mankind. Now to John Thompson near the U.N Command Center.
-*"This is John Thompson at U.N Cent COM, in Egypt. There are over 4 million Allied troops here from the U.S, Canada, Australia and the European Union. Russia has sent an additional 2 million troops and China has sent around 2 million as well. There is also around 1.5 million as of yesterday U.N Regulars and another 1 million NATO Troops. -Just an hour ago ive learned that the USAF and RAF launched a surgical bombing of several Machine Airbases in 01. OH MY GOD!!!!
-THE MACHINES ARE RETALIATING!
-OH MY GOD!!!!
(Large Squid-like machines similar to what we know as sentinels are attacking the forward Surface to Air Missile Batteries)
(Even larger machine tanks begin to be airdropped into the Allied Camps)
-OH SHIT- FIRE AT WILL MEN!!!!!
(The humans seem to be caught off guard)
-*General Jackson here, I need the President*
-(Cut to the U.N/NATO Strategic Command Center in a secure bunker in the Colorado Mountains)
-"Sir, Gen Jackson here, [Go ahead General]
-"Sir, The machines are retaliating! We’ve lost a major part of our force, they have somehow cut us down-if you understand my language sir."[What do you expect we do]
-"Sir, I would like permission to use nuclear weapons to hit them, and hit them hard. [Granted. Initiate Operation Snap Count at your will General, Codes are DN38417, I hope you know what your doing.]
-"Me too sir."

-Coming soon ill add more! smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:37 PM
De UnKnOwN 1 is currently offline Click here to Send De UnKnOwN 1 a Private Message Find more posts by De UnKnOwN 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

pls dont

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:45 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote