KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Broken Hearts...(a sad story)...

Broken Hearts...(a sad story)...
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Broken Hearts...(a sad story)...

So dark were the clouds above, their darkness poisoning my heart. All was silent, but a distant hum of an engine was then heard. As it came to a stop, out of the mist, approached 3 figures. As they reached me, they finally stopped, facing me with stern, yet sorrowed faces. As they turned to leave, one looked back with deep, pained eyes, holding back the tears that threatened to fall. I watched them walk until their figures became distant. Then I looked to the sky, remembering why I am here… I felt…nothing…..like my soul had been stolen , taken, only darkness, darkness was now my life, forever surrounding me.

I remembered her voice, such a sweet sound to be heard, it shall now only remain a distant memory.
Tears, were these tears? I stared into oblivion….my eyes began to sting, they stung with an immense pain. So I cried, I cried to the heavens, I cried to all.

A strong hand then clutched my shoulder, I held tightly to it, never to let go, afraid to fall, afraid to be alone, although this was now my reality. I turned to face a pair of ice blue eyes, their normal harshness, melting away to a grieven state. Suddenly, I was pulled, pulled into a warm body its arms wrapping tight around me. I hung within their grasp, I could not feel, anything, I sat, still, loosely within the circle of their arms…..

Silence words were whispered, whispered to me, …..’ your heart has taken enough, do not grieve over this lost soul.’ Lost. Was I? Or the one who had deserted me? Pain. I sunk, despair grasped me with its frozen hands.

I remember, I remember those days when my life was joy, when I was happy, when. When she was here.
She was stolen from me, I did not lose her, it was not her time, why was she taken from me? Why was I forsaken to walk this earth as a lonely soul?

‘Leave, you need not endure this pain.’ So leave I shall. I picked myself up. I walked to my freedom. I grasped it within my hand. Slowly, it slid down my pale skin, scarlet was seen, scarlet everywhere.

so shood i keep going?confused
confused

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:15 PM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

review: sounds like someone from a race from lotr or a samurai thinking here. great work again vera! very sad story indeed...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

tankies Boppysmile happy.....

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:23 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes, you should keep going! ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:51 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote