KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Humorous Romance……

Humorous Romance……
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Humorous Romance……

.....I hope. I got this funny idea for a story, but I don't know if its going to be all that funny once I type it out.... I'm also going to type it out sort of like a movie script.... I don't know why.

Fiction
Humorous Romance
Title:Raindrops Keep Falling

Opening scene:

Fade into a damp rainy day, the camera slowly follows behind a blue Extera. Cut to inside the car, looking out the window. Rotate camera to 12-year-old boy, who is slumped in the seat, leaning his face against his fist, staring out the window. Cut back boy’s point of view. The car slowly passes a girl, the same age, barefoot with an umbrella. She is avoiding all the small puddles, and dragging her feet through the large puddles. The car slowly passes, the camera staying on her. Cut back to the boy, his eyes looking back at her, but otherwise, not moved.

Theres more coming....

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 02:32 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

more......

Cut back to girl, camera behind her, who’s stopped in a large puddle and is watching the car drive away. She looks down at the puddle, smiles, looks back up, and continues, skipping, on her way. Fade to black.
Beginning credits, the text fading in and out with the rippling of a puddle, to some music. (I don’t know why I included that part, but if I make this into a movie, that’s how I’ll want it.)
Bright flash, camera speeds in from 50 feet away to the boy again, five years later, a face close-up. Slowly zoom out to see the entire dude. He stands in an airport, at the baggage claim, waiting for his luggage. He looks around at the chattering people around him.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:16 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Actually its one year later.... I changed it.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:27 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

keep going at it huney!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:57 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I'm starting over:

Major Characters:

Max Godfrey and Vanora MacFarlane

Max: Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, a hottie. Is a very yielding rebel. Likes his parent, but wishes they’d leave him alone. Lives in the US with his family. Every other summer he visits Scotland. The left over summers he spends on a pacific island, all this family vacations. 12 at start of story.

Vanora: Lives in Scotland, is Scottish. Light orange-brown hair, wavy and wild. Bright green-eyes. Unpredictable and fun. Sometimes she visits her aunt on the same island, during the summer. 12 at start.

Minor Characters:

Jamie Godfrey, Clarice Godfrey, Johannes Godfrey

Jamie: Blonde, blue eyes, pretty. A dude magnet and she knows it. Spends most of her time fixing her hair/nails/make-up and talking with friends. Very social with everyone, except her intimate family. Wears stylish, yet inappropriate clothing. 15 in the beginning.

Clarice: Her daughter inherited many of her traits, including beauty, charisma, and style. Dark brown hair, blue eyes. Likes the finer things in life, which her husband can accommodate greatly. 34 in the beginning.

Johannes: Blonde hair, blue eyes, handsome in an older dude way. Good business head and makes loads of money. 37 in the beginning.

I'm not sure about Vanora'sfamily yet...

And I made a mistake in the title. Its rainbows, not raindrops...

~~~~~
Location for first shot: Scotland.
Fade into a damp rainy day, the camera slowly follows behind a blue Extera, ground level. Cut to inside the car, looking out the window. Rotate camera to 12-year-old boy, who is slumped in the seat, leaning his face against his fist, staring out the window. Cut back boy’s point of view. The car slowly passes a girl, the same age, barefoot with an umbrella. She is avoiding all the small puddles, and dragging her feet through the large puddles. The car slowly passes, the camera staying on her. Cut back to the boy, his eyes looking back at her, but otherwise, not moved. Cut back to girl, camera behind her, who’s stopped in a large puddle and is watching the car drive away. She looks down at the puddle, smiles, looks back up, and continues, skipping, on her way. Fade to black.
Beginning credits, the text fading in and out with the rippling of a puddle, to some music. (I don’t know why I included that part, but if I make this into a movie, that’s how I’ll want it.)
Next scene: A Polynesian island?
Bright flash, camera speeds in from 50 feet away to the boy again, a year later, a face close-up. Slowly zoom out to see the entire dude. He stands in an airport, at the baggage claim, waiting for his luggage. He looks around at the chattering people around him.
His mother, Clarice: Max? Hurry, dear. Your father will be here with the rental car any moment.
Camera turns to show a middle-aged woman, with dark brown hair, styled just below chin length, and dark glasses. She wears a neck-scarf and a pert suit. She stands straight and tall, although she is rather short, her hands clasped together in front of her belly. Camera zooms out still, to show both of them, one on each side of the shot.
Max, our hero: Yeah, Mom. Just one more bag. It’s that red one of yours.
Clarice (laughs): Oh, silly boy, I already got that!
Max frowns.
Max (under his breath): Wish you had told me that ten minutes ago.
He sighs, and throws a large bag over his shoulder, picks up two more and follows after his mother, in a huff. Camera turns and follows them, before cutting to a shot outside the airport, a busy sidewalk and a crowded road, with honking and yelling. Cut to Max, who sighs. He walks forward past the camera. Cut to Max loading the bags into another blue Extera.
Helicopter shot, showing the island they are on, trailing their car. Stays like that for a while, then we hear a mans voice (Max’s dad)
Johannes: Max, what do you think of the scenery? Isn’t it beautiful?
Max: Eh, sure, I guess.
Cut to Max sitting inside the car, reclined and listening to a CD player, his eyes closed. Johannes sighs happily.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:58 AM

Johannes: This is great. My wife, my son, my daughter and I all on this lovely island.
Camera pans, showing for the first time, a girl, older than Max. His sister, Jamie. She sits, painting her nails a deep red. She is totally ignoring everyone.
Johannes: Okay, everyone! We’re here!
Cut to shot looking down on the car as the family piles out. Max removes his headphones and looks around at the resort, the camera following his gaze. He turns and walks to the back of the car to get the bags, the camera pivoting to keep him in vision. Cut to Johannes about to push the front door open, quickly cut to Johannes pushing the door open to their room, the camera inside the room. He walks to the window. Jamie walks in behind him, tossing her bag, and dropping into the nearest chair, returning to her nails. Clarice enters next, smiling and walking past the camera. Max enters last, bringing most of the bags. As he gets into the room, he sets the bags down and kneels near a bag. He opens it and pulls out a CD case, changing the CD in his player. Johannes notices.
Johannes: Max, can’t you put that thing away? You have it out all the time.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:29 AM

Cut to a zoom in on Max.
Max nods silently. He takes off his headphones and puts them in the bag he has just opened. We hear an annoying cell phone sound.
Jamie: Hello? Oh, hi! How are you? Good, good. Yeah, we’re here. I dunno. It’s kinda lame so far (cut to Clarice frowning then to Jamie talking animatedly on a small phone)
Jamie: No way!! Really? Oh my god, you guys are so lucky! Uh-huh…uh-huh…*squeals* that’s so great! Oh my god! Yeah, so what’s his name again? Uh-huh… and his address? Oh, that’s like so close! Ugh. Thank GOD for you, Tashi. I didn’t know what I was gonna do here. Okay! Bye! *beep*
Jamie turns to Clarice, camera zooms out.
Jamie: Mom, I’m going to see a friend of Tashi’s. Bye!
Jamie exits through the front door. Clarice begins to stop her but sighs and joins her husband at the window. Max shakes his head and walks into a different room.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:41 PM

Too add more to the oh-so-funky-ass movie story thing:

Next scene: A café
Max sits drinking and reading a magazine, listening to his CD player. The camera is across the table. We hear a female voice (with Scottish accent).
Voice: Is this seat taken?
Max looks up and the camera follows his gaze to show Vanora. She is holding a cup overflowing with whipped-cream and a thick book. Max looks around the café. The camera pans to show that there are many extra and empty tables. Cuts back to a bewildered Max.
Max: Okay…
Vanora sits down and begins to read. Max makes one of those faces that I don’t know how to describe it’s like this huh, scratches behind his ear and goes back to his magazine. Fade in to a scene with Vanora and Max talking animatedly in like five years, and back to the awkward silence

Old Post Jan 10th, 2004 03:27 AM