KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Auto Biography (some swearing)

Auto Biography (some swearing)
Started by: FreddyKrueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FreddyKrueger

Auto Biography (some swearing)

I was born at westonhills asylum in 1949 in SpringWood, OH. My mother was a nun and was rape by the 100 maniacs there, so I never knew my father. The little ***** didn't even care enough to keep me, the minute she saw me she told them to take me away. I was sent to the convent orphanage where I was treated like trash by everyone even the nuns. When I got out my foster father who named me Freddy would come down to my room in the cold dank basement to beat me with his belt. Untill I shared the secret of pain with him that is. Later I got a job as a janator at the local highschool in hopes to get a little revenge for the way the children's parents treated me, but it just wasn't working for me. so I got a job at the elementry school instead. i happen to like young kids, yes I know I'm sick, and i'm proud of it. That was going nicely, but I couldn't very well deal with them at school now could I? I mean I may be twisted but I'm not stupid. So I got a job at the local powerplant , it was very secluded and perfect for my 'speacial work'. I guess i got a little carried away beceause when too many children turned up missing in such a short space of time the towns people began to get supisious. I've always stuck out amounst 'normal' people and was of chorse suspected. ( I'm the victim here not them)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:32 AM
FreddyKrueger is currently offline Click here to Send FreddyKrueger a Private Message Find more posts by FreddyKrueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreddyKrueger

(more of my story) The cops soon intervened, I was minding my own business and 'working' on a beautyful young girl by the name of Alice. I wish you could have seen her, she was so perfect. She had to be mine. So I lured her away from school with promises of nice things. I promised her all the things a little girl could want. I told her she had to come to my speacial palce to get them because they were so many that i could not possably carry them all. So the nieve little thing met me after school was over and brought her little baby doll with her. That brings us to the present, I had her just were I wanted her , you see down here its a virtual maze and very easy to get lost if you're not frmilar with the place. So I thought it was the perfect place for my little games I so love to play. I took her beloved doll from her and threw it into the fernce of the boiler, and laughed as she cried for her poor dollie. You have no idea how beautyful the sound of anguish sound down here , its wonderful. Just as I was moving in for the kill that cop that f*cking pig Officer Stabbs burst in and arrested me saying I was guilty for 30 counts for murder and that he hoped they fried my basterd ass. In all his insluts he forgot to read me my rights, big mistake on his part. So when I appeared in court the case was dismissed, becuse of brilant Officer Stabbs. The parents weren't to pleased with this and punched and insluted me as I happily walked down the court-house steps. I'd had worse from the children I'd killed so it didn't bother me a bit. I was at my boilerroom later that night planning my next victims when I heard shouts from outside. the parents had formed a linch mob and had come to kill me. They had made small pyrotecnik bombs and threw them through the windows. One wized passed my head and exploded on my work bench. The flames spread so quickly I didn't have a chance. Thats when 'they' came the dream demons. They promised me etrunal life and the power to cross the barier from dreams to reality. With my last breath I accecpted. the parents thought they could get rid of me so easily, but they had only me had me into something much worse. Elm street is forever marked by my curse and no child will ever be safe. *The End* I hope you all like it.
Disclamer- I don't own Freddy god I wish I did. Nor do own the NOES franchize.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:10 AM
FreddyKrueger is currently offline Click here to Send FreddyKrueger a Private Message Find more posts by FreddyKrueger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote