KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » When Courtney met Tom

When Courtney met Tom
Started by: *- - -*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

When Courtney met Tom

I’m walking down the streets of Surry, trying to figure out what time it is. There's a big clock tower that says its five past one, but I look at my watch, which I set on the airplane to the correct time, and it says it’s five o’ clock. Confused, I stop a passing stranger and ask what time it is. He smiles, figuring that I’m a visiting tourist. He’s right of course.
He looks down at his watch, then back at me.
“It’s a little past one o’ clock,” he says. I frown looking from him to the clock tower. Then it comes to me. I laugh.
“I keep forgetting I’m not in New York.” I tell him. He looks surprised. “Are you from New York?” he asks me. I can tell he must have visited there. I shake my head.
“No but that’s where I was headed when our pilot got drunk and took us here.” Now it’s his turn to look confused.
“Why don’t I buy you coffee and you can explain that to me…” he says. I laugh and nod.
“By the way, I’m Courtney.” I introduce myself, extending my hand forward. He laughs and shakes my hand, replying
“I’m Tom.”
I nod and we walk together to a near by coffee shop. We talk first about my plane ride, how I was on the plane, taking the ride, and I get to the airport, surprised to find I am in England instead of New York. The airport management gathered our flight and apologized for the inconvenience, saying that there system was a little off, but out of the plane who comes but our pilot, drunk and tripping all over the place. I explain that the airport gave us complimentary stays at their hotel down the street.
After that, conversation turns to my family background and then his. I find that he has three older brothers. I ask him what his hobbies are, and he tells me fishing, carp fishing to be precise. After a while it begins to get late and we say goodbye, heading our separate ways. It was an extremely pleasant way to spend a day. The next day the airport tells us we are going back to New York.

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:25 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((That's freaky. laughing )))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:37 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Why thanksroll eyes (sarcastic) I got the idea from Deniro, in the Tom Felton thread.stick out tongue Blame him!!~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:39 AM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Funny thing is tom felton plays draco who in my fic is courtney's best friend and her father is Voldemort aka tom riddle.~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:46 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

~Oh, yeah, weird.... AAAA!!! JUST RUIN YOUR DAMN STORY FOR ME!!!!!mad~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:47 AM
Tela

~He you don't know who the cowardly cloaked figure is and you won't find out~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:10 AM

~erumble,mumbe,grumble...... Don't know who the cloaked figure is, she say.......muble, grumble, death and evil, grumble...... (please log in to view the image)~

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:22 AM

Five years later, I sit in a coffee shop, much like the one that I had gone to in Surry. The door jingles and I look up. It’s a guy who looks slightly familiar, but I don’t recollect. He glances sideways at me and walk up to the counter, ordering a latte. He slowly looks back at me. His eyes widen and he walks over to me. I sip my coffee, looking up at him.
“Yes?” I ask him. He laughs, his eyebrows rising in amazement, and I wait to be let in on something terrifically shocking.
“Courtney?” he asks me. And hearing his voice, I understand.
“Tom.” I smile, setting down my coffee. I gesture for him to take a seat. He sits as the waitress brings his latte. This time we’ve gotten all the personal info out of the way, and we talk politics and religion, hardcore debate style. We laugh and yell, argue and agree, for the next five or six hours, moving from the coffee shop to just walking down the street. We part at nightfall once again, the only difference besides location, is that we agree to meet tomorrow.
I go home happy and smiling to find that I have neglected a date with some girlfriends of mine, and they are waiting angrily in my apartment. I apologize and say that something came up, and it slipped my mind. They forgive me and we go out for drinks.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:37 PM