KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » [Unnamed]: Bond-Story

[Unnamed]: Bond-Story
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

[Unnamed]: Bond-Story

as a longtime James Bond fan, it was bound to happen that one day, I would try and put down a story about this stiff-assed Brit.

So, what I'll post here is not a story-story, more of a shooting-book so that instead of paying eye to detail, you get more the idea how it looks like in the movie. (short phrases, action based and all)

Please, if you have comments, suggestions, etc... make them here :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f65/t295268.html

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:06 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Pre-title sequence

Gun-barrel scene.
Fade In

Closed jungle, man runs through jungle, unseen. Keep seeing legs. After few shots: see back, wears dark green shirt and pants with black boots. Panting heavily. Keeps running. See front head: scarred with light unshaven beard, light green eyes. Scared. Changes direction, keeps running. Falls. Looks up, sees black shoes. Gasps. Pan up from shoes over tuxedo till face.
“Hello, Pablo.” -“Mister Bond! Let me explain!” “I saw your work,
Pablo, I don’t need to hear it.”

Bond draws gun.
“Get up.”

Pablo slowly gets up. Close up right hand grabbing mud. Throws mud in face Bond. Kicks gun out of hand while Bond rubs mud away. Struggling to get gun. Multiple close-ups on faces. Struggle ends with Bond shooting Pablo in the stomach. Third man out of bushes, panting.
“James! We were supposed to take him alive!” -“Don’t sweat it 005…
well… not much. He’ll be alright, he just got something bad.” “Really
007, every since I got …err… drafted by Universal Exports, I have
nothing but cleaned up corpses after you.” –“Still, better than being one,
Dave.”

Tree near 005 catches bullet, Dave dives to the ground.
“Your fan club I presume?” –“You take Pablo, I’ll do the autographs.”

005 grabs Pablo and runs behind the tree that got the bullet. Bond follows. See him turning under tree with gun high next to head. Out of bushes, three black persons in army-outfit run out carrying AK-47s. Bond pivots into view and fires. One goes down.
Two changes direction and shoot at him. Bond pivots to the tree and runs away, away from where 005 ran to. A few shots of Bond running followed by the others shooting a few bullets. After some shots, grabs a creeper (Tarzan) and swings one time. Does that three times to gain distance. Later Bond dives over a fallen tree log and hides behind it. One jumps over it, Bond waits. Other jumps over it, Bond jumps on him. Struggle. Hits him with gun against head. Other one turns around and shoots at Bond. He gets hit in the arm. Stumbles, but doesn’t fall. Ends up on cliff and looks down. Deep fall down with a little waterfall. Looks back and ducks for incoming shot. Smiles and shoots once at the other person. He ducks and hides behind tree. Bond takes few steps and dives down into river. Swims off. Gets out after a while (cutting short). Arrived at big house where party is going on. Casually steps into the house. Spots 005 in fresh clothes as he comes downstairs. Nods to each other. Bond grabs a glass of champagne from plate a waiter carries.
“James! What happened? Why did you leave the party?”

Shocked.
“You’re all wet and bleeding!”

Turns around and sees short fat black person with big eyes.
“Oh, I decided to hang around in the jungle instead of having a drink,
Marc.”

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:11 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

M and Moneypenny

Quick wipe. Title song.

Quick wipe.
Focus on the door. Handle slowly goes down, doors open. Bond enters M’s room.
“Good morning, ma’am.” -“007…”

M does not look up while writing on a piece of paper. Bond patiently waits but does not sit down. M finishes letter and looks up.
“That man you were supposed to bring in… Pablo Monteri. You almost
got him killed with that stunt you pulled! Your orders were to get him
into Mi6 unharmed for questioning, than turn him over to the American
Government for his bombings! Instead we wind up with him needing
special care and 005 getting shot at while his role was just transport!”
-“How can I be held responsible for David’s blunder of blowing his cover
with the cartel being all around him!”

M cuts off Bond’s next phrase.
“If you had followed the plan, none of this would have happened. And
that’s the end of this, 007. You should be happy to hear that mister
Monteri made it out alive. Furthermore, the investigations turned up with
only one thing … Moneypenny has your briefing, you’re excused, you
leave for Belgium in one hour.”

Bond turns on his heels and walks to door, looks back before leaving. M returned to writing.
Focus on door opening while Moneypenny is writing.
“James! That was a short debriefing I heard.”

Moneypenny offers Bond the envelope with the briefing.
“Just dropping in and out like always Moneypenny.”

Bond takes the report.
“Oh? Where are you going to this time?” –“Chocolate-country in one
hour.” “Do you know what things two people can do with some
chocolate, James?” –“Why not find that out when I return… just the two
of us…” “Making your promises finally true?” -“Only if you’ll be a good
girl, Moneypenny.” “And if I’m not… ?” –“I’ll return with Brussels
Sprouts…”

Bond leaves and Moneypenny sighs.
Circular Swipe to Bond at a desk reading the report. Throws report on desk and
leans back in seat. Rubs chin. Closes eyes. Stands up and turns around, walks to
painting. Focus on hand as he presses two faces on the painting. The painting
slides away and a little safe is revealed. Focus on the picture that’s central in the
safe: Tracy Bond. Looks at it for a few moments.
“But you will get my diamonds, Tracy.”

Touches the picture.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:17 AM
yerssot

A new trace

Wipe.
Bond sits on airplane, pretending to read a book. Looks at people around him,
spots tall guy in suit, who obviously isn’t used to wear one. Waitress passes by,
Bond holds her by the arm. She bends over, smiles.
“Vodka Martini… shaken… not stirred.” –“Of course, sir.”

The man in the suit has taken out a map filled with documents and looks around
before carefully reading them. Occasionally looks up. Bond keeps looking at him behind his book but vision gets disturbed by the stewardess bringing his drink.
“Your drink sir.” –“I see you shake well.”

Stewardess blushes and returns to her duties. Bond takes his drink and steps to the front of the airplane, sipping of his drink. Returns and passes by the guy in the suit. “Accidentally” lets his drink fall. It shatters on the arm seat. Bond immediately takes a few napkins and starts cleaning up the mess.
“Sorry ‘bout that, slippery when wet you see…”

The guy got some over his sleeve too and is trying to dry it with no success. An airhostess hurries over with more napkins, saying:
“Allow me sir” –“No no, that’s alright.”

Bond uses the arrival of the woman to his advantages as he manages to grab some fallen papers and hide them in his vest. After this he walks back to his seat and grabs his book again, sliding the documents in them to read. Lays down the book with the documents and walks off to the bathroom and locks the door behind him. Waits for a few moments. Opens up the lavatory-crane with hot water and flushes the toilet, pushing a corner of the mirror at the same time. The mirror retracts and a little TV-screen gets revealed. Mechanical-like voice:
“Welcome, please insert code in the pad or stand back for electrocution.”

A little touch pad comes forward and Bond types the code 2-1-5-5.
“Code accepted, logging in now …”

The screen turns black for a few moments, than Tanner’s face appears.
“James? Why are you contacting us? You’re not scheduled to update for
the next (looks at watch) … 2 hours.” –“I know, Tanner, just had some …
leaked information concerning Operation Mindblow.” “The assignment is
closed, James, what did you got then?” –“Get the de-briefing, turn to page
22, it’s about a multimedia concern named DigiAge supporting Pablo
Monteri, the info I came across shows that DigiAge supports at least three
more hitmen!” –“I’ll get this to M, in the mean time you should stay on
your job.” –“As always of course…” “Of course”

The mirror returns and Bond steps out the bathroom back to his seat.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:19 AM
yerssot

Making contact

Slide.
Bond steps out of the airport and goes to a waiting silver XC90 Volvo. The
window opens up and a woman with short blonde hair and light blue eyes smiles
at him. Bond talks first.
“I just arrived from London.” –“You must have caught a cold than.” “I can
use a lighter to warm myself up … or do you know a better way?”

The girl takes out the cigarette-lighter in the car and talks in it.
“Made contact with package, identification guaranteed by lousy pickup
line, rendezvous in half an hour.”

Bond steps in behind the driver and murmurs:
“Chilly comment…”

The car goes to Brussels.
Cut short to Bond walking on the Old Market next to
City hall, through the streets up to the direction of Manneken Pis when he goes
inside a shop selling memorabilia. He turns around to face the door again. It’s all
dark and a small lamp switches on, Bond is in a lift going down. Lift stops, doors
opens. Steps into a big room underneath the store, goes over to a desk where a
man welcomes him.
“James Bond! Finally we get to see the great man himself! Wish we could
give you a more fun mission than the guarding.” –“It can’t all be fun and games, right Hendrik?” “I know James, but you’ll love to hear that Tanner contacted us not so long ago…” –“… yes?” “He said that M is looking into what you reported and is considering to re-open the case.” –“Sounds good, when will she open contact?” –“The earliest would be tomorrow morning, … … we arranged an hotel of course.” –“Of course.”

The door opens up again and the girl enters.
“Miss Vanderstock will show you to your hotel.” –“With her I don’t doubt
the stock will get up…”

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:22 AM
Kaleanae

Some question
Why Bond is sent to Belgium, is because the guy in the plane?
Who's Moneypenny? James Bond's love interest?
On the first story Pre-title sequence , where was he? I don't why but for the description of the three black soldiers or guards and the Jungle, it may me think of Africa. But here... “I've just arrived from London.” That changed what I was thinking.

Overall- I like it big grin
You mentioned chocolate wink

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:22 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(comments rather in the other threadbig grin)

belgium cause I know the country so I don't say he goes into a shope somewhere where there isn't one in RL messed
Moneypenny is the secretary of M his boss ... and they flirt but never kiss or go out big grin
And it's in Africa big grin but the M headquarters is in London, England

and of course chocolate, it's what belgium is known for wink finishing the hotelroom soon, need help

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:34 PM
Kaleanae

OK big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:44 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

First Bedscene

Fast Slide.
Door of hotel opens up and Vanderstock switches on the lights. Takes some steps
into the room.
“This is your room, mister Bond.”
Bond kicks the door close with his heel, setting down his luggage.
“How about we go on a little discovery tour?”
Places hands on her shoulders and kisses neck. She shakes herself free.
“I’m not that kind of adventurer.” –“Well, let’s just keep it on exploring
you than…”
He turns her around and kisses her on the mouth, she resists and pushes herself free. Smacks him. Bond doesn’t react and kisses her again. She again gets herself free but this time doesn’t smack him. Looks deep in his eyes and slowly kisses him herself. More shots of them kissing and shuffling off to bed.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:16 PM
yerssot

Getting a new mission

Fade in.
Bond wakes up and looks to the other side of the bed. Vanderstock is fully
dressed and sits on a chair drinking juice.
“Time you woke up Mister Bond. We don’t want to let them wait.” –“I knew Belgium was cold … never thought it was like this.”

He sits up and rubs his eyes.
“I got already into contact with the desk, Tanner is waiting for you to take
contact.” –“Well, what are we waiting for? The stock already crashed
now…”

Quick Wipe.
Door opens and Bond enters the little desk again. Nods to Hendrik and goes
sitting behind desk. Takes out keyboard and types a code in. The face of Tanner
appears on the screen.
“Good morning Charles.” –“Morning James. I have to say you did an
excellent job with that new info you have… You’re fired from the
shadowing job for securing the minister, you’ll be replaced by 008.” –“How come I feel he always replaces me?” (ignoring Bond) “Operation
Mindblow is open again. We’ll send over the files to you in five
minutes. Get to the bottom of this, DigiAge is potentially dangerous if
their funding is true.”

The screen goes black and Bond leans backwards, in deep thoughts waiting for
the info to appear. Papers roll in over the fax and Bond quickly skims over them.
Looks up at Hendrik.
“Hendrik, I need a fast car, the latest ultrasonic-ring and the Nell-
equipment.” –“Certainly, Miss Vanderstock will drive to where-ever you
want, of course.”

Hendrik leaves to get the requested items. Bond:
“Trust me … she doesn’t.”

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Pretty good. But this story is in script. How'bout formulating it into a story format for an easier read?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:45 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nigtly visit

Quick Wipe.

Night. Bond and Vanderstock have driven over to Leuven and halt at a tall building with an ad outside for DigiAge.
“Stay on the lookout, I won’t be long.”

Bond steps out of the car, dressed fully in black, his head is also covered. Runs to the building. Looks at his watch and twists the ring on it, the equipment on his hands and feet make a light sound as they are now able to let him climb the building. After a few moments he reaches the 10th floor. He takes off one glove and twists the ring on his finger, placing it on the window next to him and it breaks away. Gets inside and places two dead birds on the floor with the glass. Takes off his headpiece and grabs his Walther PPK. Looks around the desk and
lifts a painting to check for a safe. Doesn’t find anything and opens slowly the door out. Looks outside. Sees two guards with flashlights coming near. Gets back into the room and waits for them to pass. Opens door again and sneaks into opposite direction. Silently takes the stares up two floors and opens door. Sneaks into closest room. Goes to desk and opens draws. Looks through the files there and closes them again. Hears steps and sneaks to next to the door, has gun ready. Door opens and old man looks inside shining with flashlight.
“Guess it was nothing”

Man leaves again. Bond rushes over to the desk again and continuous to look. Finds under the desk, taped to it a remote control. Looks at it and hits a button, the window slides open. Quickly closes window. Looks more closely to the remote and pushes a new button. A piece of wall moves away and reveals a safe. Bond takes a little machine out of his pocket and places it on the safe, it makes a light buzz-sound and then drops silent. The safe opens up. Quickly looks through it. Turns around and looks through the room. Shakes head in disbelief of not finding anything. Checks the room again. Ponders. Looks at the remote again and presses two buttons at the same time. The desk moves away and up comes a little safe, with the same machine does Bond open this one again. He looks inside and takes out the only file that was in it and reads. Places it on the desk and takes out his little camera (see Moonraker) and photographs the documents. Places them back, lowers the safe and closes the other and slides the wall and the desk back. Looks around to make sure everything is back to previous state. Walks to the door and listens.

Opens door. Looks in the hallway and spots video camera aimed directly at his face. A few moments later, an alarm goes off. Hears guards running to the place and runs to the stairs. Opens door, sees two guards coming up. Quickly closes it and swiftly follows the hall on his left. After a few steps sees more guards rushing over. Turns around and jogs into the other hallway. The door of the staircase opens, but Bond quickly closes it, followed by a stumbling of a falling guard. Sees this hallway is free but doorless so has to keep running. Looks back while running and sees guards with the flashlights aiming at him. Dives quickly next to a little table as a bullet passes by. Aims and shoots down a guard, hitting him in the leg. Shoves the table to the other guards and runs away. A guard appears in front of him, aiming at his head. Bond drops to the ground and slides under the guard, stands up and gives him a back-kick. The guard falls down and Bond follows the hallway which makes a turn. He keeps running and dives to corners when people shoot at him. Finally sees the stairs again which is now only guarded by two guards. He knocks one down with his gun and gives the other one a straight hit in the face. Opens the door to the stairs and hurries down. Goes down the two stores to get out of the window again but before he can opens the door, a guard at that floor takes a shot at him. Bond dives down the last few stairs and pushes the door close, making the arm of the guard stuck between the doors. Hits the hand with his gun till the gun is dropped and he kicks it away. Opens door and hits the guard in the face but gets immediately get bullets past his head by other guards.

Keeps running to gets to ground level, shoots every time a door opens with a guard showing up. Reaches ground floor and rolls in, finishes roll and keeps on knees, aiming with gun, but no guards show up. Puts gun back, pulls clothes better and grins. Confidently walks to the exit and grabs ring to break the glass doors. Suddenly gets a blow against his head and falls down. Feels a heavy weight on his back. It presses him to the ground, feels hands around his throat. Can’t move away. His arms are free so he activates the wrong and throws it to his aggressor hoping to hit him somewhere, the weight shifts so he gets time to turn around so that he is now face to face with the person. Doesn’t waist time and gives three hard punches in the face. The hands gets off his throat and Bond swings his hips in the air and manages to wrap his lets around the neck of the other and bangs him down on the floor. Bond stands up and readies himself for round 2. But gets legs swiped away by the attacker. That person holds his hand to his nose and looks at it, sees he’s bleeding. Looks angry at Bond and takes a knife out of his inner pocket. Tries to hit Bond with it, he evades the attacks and manages to kick against the hand that holds the knife but the aggressor doesn’t let it go and even manages to drive Bond against a wall. Gives a hard punch in Bonds stomach and places the knife against the throat of Bond.
[
“Hope I get a raise for this.”

But the next moment the person falls down, dead. Into view comes Vanderstock with a smoking gun with a silencer. Bond takes a deep breath.
“No, you got a wage-drop…”
“Bond, did you got the files?” –“All safe and sound, how did you got in here?” –“Backdoor, they always forget to lock those over here…” “Good you know your country by now… Lets get
out of here, we have to send the files to London.”

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 11:31 PM
yerssot

Ready for action

Quick Wipe.
M into view. Looking straight ahead.
“You were right, Bond. From the data you collected, it appears that
DigiTech is a cover-organization which supports terrorists.”

Cut to Bond who is looking at a tele, where M is giving this explanation.
“Your mission now consists of infiltrating the organization,
finding out who is behind this operation and who is on the active
list of terrorists.” –“I take the regular equipment will be sent to
me?” “The Quartermaster is already there. M out.”

The screen goes black.
“Oh Hendrik… did you forgot to mention Q arrived?”

Hendrik looks up from a book.
“Is that him? Elderly chap, acting all confused?” He’s two rooms
down.”

Bond stands up to look for Q.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 09:35 PM
yerssot

Q-scene

Set-over when Bond opens door

A large room is revealed with in the background shots of all sorts of guns and
equipment. Bond looks around without paying much attention to all the testing of the weapons and the people working on the computers. Spots Q standing near a dressed doll placing a hat on the doll.
“Fitting her for your date, are you, Q?” –“If only you threw this in
the ring, 00-zero, it would make all of us here happy.”

He takes a few steps down and looks at his handiwork.
“Now, stand back double 0 seven, this will shock you.”

James takes a step back, Q stands next to him with big safety goggles.
“Now, press this button like so..”

Q presses a red button on a console.
“… et voila…”

The doll’s elastics, holding up the pants set on fire, making the pans fall down. It does not take long till the fire spreads out and engulfs the doll in two seconds.
Only 5 seconds later there is only ashes left. Bond looks at Q.
“If only he kept his pants on…” –“Don’t get excited just yet, you
double-ow or you’ll find them as my Christmas present under your
mighty tree. Now follow me, I have your new equipment.”

While walking to a little table, they walk past someone playing chess with a doll.
The man moves his tower to the center of the field. The tower launches itself into the forehead of the doll. The head falls back.
“Even when they lose, those dolls keep their head up.”

Q looks at Bond and sighs. They arrive at the table, Bond picks up a mobile phone.
“Now, pay attention 007…This is the best equipment in the field.”

Bond stops playing with the phone and it falls apart, he looks at Q.
“It was meant to do that!” –“Cunning plan Q, when you need help,
the phone breaks down…” “If you touch anything else here,
you’ll indeed need help!”

They look at each other for a few moments, Q looks back at the table.
“Now, look here… we got you a brand new watch of course as part
of the standard equipment.”

He hands it to Bond who immediately takes off his and replaces it.
“Since it’s an undercover mission, you won’t take much with
you… you have the Walther of course and you can keep the
ring.”

Points to Bond his ring he had from the night-scene.
“Now,… for your car… follow me.” –“Of course…Charles .”

Opens door and enter big hangar with ten big wooden crates on each side. They
step to the middle one. Q pushes a button next to it and the crates opens up,
revealing a brand new green XK Convertible Jaguar.
“Oh my… wrong crate I’m afraid…”

Q goes to the next crate and opens that one up to reveal a new BMW Z9.
“Ah, this is the one 007. The latest of the latest. Your usual
equipment has been installed: ejection seats, stingermissiles,
bulletproof glass etc.” –“Seems you did a good job there Q.”

Q is taken aback by the positive remark Bond gave but bites back.
“I always do a good job! Now; I have work to do and I’m sure you
have your own little mission to attend to, so tataa.”

Q throws the keys to Bond and walks back to the door. Bond steps in the car and
drives off.

Last edited by BadKitty on Sep 4th, 2004 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:52 PM
yerssot

Bond Girl

Crane shot of Bond driving through green fields wearing sunglasses. Breaks near
cornfield with bunch of trees. Steps out and sets to the trees. When reaching them,
walks slower. Looks around as to find someone.
“Hello?”

No one answers. Takes a few extra steps. An arrow hits the tree he’s passing, just
a few centimeters from his face. Female voice echoes:
“Who are you?”

Bond looks around.
“The name is Bond… James Bond. I believe you were expecting
me?”

A female of around 23 years, with long black hair and green eyes steps from
behind a tree, holding a bow in her hand and arrows on her back.
“James, I’m Emma Archer…”

She walks over.
“And no jokes about the name!”

Bond takes out the arrow from the tree.
“Point taken.”

She walks away.
“I believe M has filled you in, … Emma?” –“She only told me to
be careful of you. Something I intend to do so.” “I hope I haven’t
cocked it up yet… “ –“Oh, certainly not, not before we can
finish the mission yet. Will you give the briefing now?”

They have reached the car now and both take a seat while they drive away.
“There is this company, DigiTech, we found out it supports
terrorists under fake ID, giving them a job under their company.
Our mission is to find out why they are doing this and who
exactly is behind this operation.” –“Seems like a pretty easy job,
why do they need the big James Bond over?” “Apparently they
haven’t given me the full details, that is why they contacted you
to help me out.” -“I’ll keep my eyes open… So… … where are
we off to now?” “The plan is to go to their quarters in Berlin and see what we can
do there.”

The car drives off with fields of green as far as the eye can see as the camera
zooms out.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Aug 26th, 2004 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 10:56 PM
yerssot

Being Suspicious

Profile shot of Bond driving the car from passenger seat, night.
Looks to the camera.
“So that is why you joined Universal Exports?” –“Yes, it seemed
to be the only logical solution and now I can pay off the debt I
made.”

Emma rubs her arms. Bond places his hand on her shoulder, she shakes it off.
“Don’t get any nice ideas now, James. Telling about my life
doesn’t mean you can take advantage of me.” –“First things first,
we need to keep you warm before we reach Berlin.” “The great
James Bond is concerned about my health? Oh my, what is wrong
with you?” –“Of course, …you’re precious cargo, and not only to
Mi6.”

Emma smiles and looks out the window, camera looks outside too.
“So…what’s your plan when you reach Berlin?”

Bond looks outside his window quickly and lets out a sigh.
“I’ll find out something, I always do.” –“I have no doubt of that…
now if you’ll excuse me…”

She curls up under her coat and closes her eyes. Bond looks at her and
Whispers:
“I hope I always do…”

Camera zooms out and goes up with car going over highway.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:25 PM
yerssot

Getting Ready to enter

The car stops on the third floor of a parking lot and Bond gets out. He opens
Emma’s door and kneels down. Looks at her sleeping. She opens her eyes.
“I take it we arrived or are you just out of gas?” –“We’re there…
we just need to go over the plan to get in.” “I think it is time I give
you your papers.” –“Papers?” “Could you give me my quiver?”

Bond stands up and takes the quiver out of the trunk, looks questioning at Emma
and hands it over.
“Perhaps I should have given it to you earlier, James, but
something held me back…”

Goes into quiver and takes out envelope and hands it over.
“You’ll find that this will ease your plan significantly.”

Bond opens the envelop. Takes out papers.
“I hope you had more of a reason than just ‘something’, this will
get me in without needing to kill someone!” –“Let’s just say it is possible that there is.” “Right…”

He looks at her for a few more seconds and looks back at the papers.
“Grab your things, we’re leaving.” –“Where are we off to?” “To
DigiTech, or do you have other things you want to show me
first?”

Emma ignores the question and gets out of the car. Takes the quiver and bow and
places them in a big sack. They both walk away.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:17 PM
yerssot

setting up a meeting

Emma holds her bag tighter when entering the DigiTech building. She takes a deep breath, both walk in. At the desk three women are answering calls, they go to the center one. Behind the women, the name DigiTech is written out.
“Ich habe eine Verabredung.” –“But of course sir, if you have the
necessary papers, I will see what I can do.”

Bond goes in his vest and takes out the papers Emma gave him, looks at them and gives two to the woman.
“Mit Ihren Augen bin ich sicher, daß Sie alles okay finden.”

The woman looks up without smiling and looks down again.
“Mister Monteri, you’re scheduled for your meeting at 3…and
miss…?”

The woman looks at Emma questioningly.
“She’s with me … private entertainment.” –“I see…”

The woman nods. They turn around and walk away.
“I am WHAT?” –“Don’t worry, you are… I didn’t say when
though.” “James, if you expect to make it out of this building
alive, change your attitude or I’ll personally perforate you!” –“I
had to make up something believable… you clearly haven’t seen
Pablo. It’s all for the cover of course Em.” “It’s still Emma to
you.”

They walk outside.
“Perhaps it is wise to uphold the cover of lo…”

Bond doesn’t finish his phrase, looks to the other side of the street, straight into the camera.
“James, what is it?” –“Get to the car, get it here NOW!”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:51 PM
yerssot

setting up a meeting part II

Bond throws the keys to her and she rushes off without asking. He walks with a fast pace to the other side of the street. He slows down and looks away when he arrives. Walks close to the buildings. Stops behind a guy reading a book.
“Hello, Pablo.”

The guy drops the book and turns around. It is the face of Pablo Monteri. Bond goes fast into his pocket and shows his gun.
“If I wanted to kill you, I would have done so already, don’t you
think?” –“Yes... ... of course.”

Pablo quickly looks around.
“Don’t tempt me Pablo. Now to the parking lot, nice and easy!” – “Do you want me to keep my hands on my head too?” “Don’t
think you’re funny Pablo.”

When they stop for a red traffic light, Pablo runs over and carjacks a BMW M5. Bond immediately rushes after him but is too late: the car drives off. Bond looks around, seeing if he could get a car too.
“James!”

Bond turns around and sees Emma in the Z9 behind him, rushes over, yelling:
“Go! Go! GO!!”

Emma lowers the window and Bond dives in.
“Follow that gray BMW! And switch places!” –“How do you
suggest we do THAT?!”

Bond squeezes himself into the passenger seat.
“Can’t I just drive?” –“No, now it’s even more personal.”

Bond climbs over to the seat Emma is in and sits on her, taking over the wheel.
“You mind? I’m trying to drive here!” –“Yeah…driving, that’s the
problem.”

He looks down for a split second.
“Get your foot off the throttle when I give the go.”

They go through a left hand corner at high speed and both instantly lean to the
side of the car.
“Now … go!”

Emma immediately gets her foot from the throttle, just a second before Bond
pushes it down with his foot.
“You’re clear, get into the passenger seat or do you have
something special planned for me?” –“I would already have been
in the seat if you didn’t had your hand on the gear!”

Bond shifts in a higher gear and lets go. Emma manages to get out from under
James and gets into the passenger seat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:48 PM
yerssot

car chase

The two cars fly over a long straight lane. Bond can get the car next to Pablo’s.
Pablo looks at him and smiles. Bond kindly smiles back and can just avoid ramming a car. He lets Pablo take the lead again and tries to draft behind him. The road splits into two separate roads, one going left, the other right. The right one goes into a busy street and Pablo jerks the wheel to get to the right road. But in the end he makes a sharp turn and gets on the left street. Bond can barely follow and has to take throttle back in order not to drive into a truck. Bond elbows open a hidden compartment.
“See those buttons?” “Yes, what about them?”

Emma instinctively ducks away when Bond nearly misses a car.
“Hit Turbo”

She quickly presses the button. Flames come out of the muffler and the car pushes forward, when they reach Pablo’s car again, Bond presses a button to switch off the turbo. Bond drafts behind Pablo again before he goes and hits the bumper of the M5. Pablo can keep his car on track. In the meantime they have left the city and are on a highway. Bond floors it and flies passed the other car.
“What do you think you’re doing?” –“I’m trying to get him to
stop.”

James pushes a button at his wheel. His front spoilers back away and reveal stinger missiles. Bond arms the missiles. Looks back at Pablo to see how much traffic there is. When he sees there isn’t much he pulls the handbrake so he starts spinning. When his front is aiming at Pablo, he shoots a stinger. The missile goes over but barely misses the M5 because Pablo too used the handbrake. When Bond faces the right direction again, he stops spinning and holds back a swearing. Since Bond is now in front of Pablo, the criminal takes the opportunity to get off the Highway. Bond quickly turns around again and does a very sharp almost 180° slide to catch the off ramp. He fires up his booster again and passes by cars. The road splits up again, the left one goes down, while the right one stays the same height. They approach it very fast.
“Make your pick Emma!” –“How am I supposed to know?” “You’re …right!”

Bond jerks the wheel and goes right. It doesn’t take them long to spot Pablo but he’s on the left road. Emma gasps in shock but Bond stays cool. He goes to the dashboard and opens up a console.
“Press 3 and then aim near that pole!”

Emma follows the instructions and the next moment a missile shoot off to the Place she marked. It clears the railing and Bond can drive his car through, it flies over to the other lower road.
“If you can’t get there, make way… I say.” –“Do you always leave
a path of destruction?”

Bond focuses back on the road and races by a few cars. Pablo sees Bond in his mirror again and goes off the highway and onto a smaller road. It’s a road with only two lanes, one for each direction. They both try to push the limits of their car with accelerating to their top speed. Bond drafts behind Pablo and switches lanes when he’s close enough. He tries again to hit the bumper on the side, he succeeds and can just avoid Pablo’s spin who lost control of his car. Bond hits the brakes to give Pablo some room. Pablo’s car gets off the road and hits a glass veranda of a home next to the road. Pablo can get the car to a full stop then kicks it in first gear again and goes back through the veranda straight to the Z9.
Emma’s eyes almost popped out of her head.
“James!”

Bond opens up the console again and hits a new key. Two little machine guns pop out at the front of the car and shoots Pablo’s tires. The car gets unstable and Bond quickly turns around making the back face Pablo. He presses another button and a steel plating pops up, used primarily to protect the car from missiles. Pablo races to them and crashes into the plating. The crash is so heavy the car flips over the Z9, turns on to the roof and crashes besides the road in a field full of cows.
Bond gets out and draws his Walther, runs over and jumps the fence, goes to the car.
“Get out Pablo it’s over.”

Nothing happens and Bond kneels to see if Pablo is unconscious in the car.
“Easy Bond, from this distance I never miss!”

Pablo is right next to Bond, aiming at his head.
“Go ahead… make my day.” –“Don’t worry mister Bond, I will!”
--“Don’t be so cock sure of it!”

Pablo suddenly drops down, an arrow in his back, Emma stands behind him with the bow still in her hands.
“Just in time!” “I thought you would have seen him when he came
near you James, I’m disappointed…”

Emma smiles.
“What is the plan now?” “We get to Mi6 with the phone in the Z9,
get his car away, together with his body and stick to the original
plan.” –“You got it!”

Emma turns around and takes a few stops, stops and looks back over shoulder.
“Oh and James… take a shower.”

Bond mumbles.
“I can also take a new suit…”

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:05 PM