KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Revenge of the Sith Final Duel

The Revenge of the Sith Final Duel
Started by: Spiderdrew8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderdrew8

Cool The Revenge of the Sith Final Duel

On the lava planet of Mustafar, Anakin Skywalker, newly born again as the Sith Lord, Darth Vader, is sent by his new master, Darth Sidious(a.k.a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine) to take out the remaining Seperatists leaders. He quickly destroys them. Meanwhile, his old master, Obi-Wan Kenobi shows up." What is he doing here, I didn't tell him where I wa... PADME' !!!!!!!" he thought. Shortly after Obi-Wan steps out, not to his surprise, out comes Padme', his pregnant wife. Feeling betrayed, his anger causes him to Force Choke her. Her body falls to the ground, limp and unconcious. In an act of protection, Obi-Wan stands in front of her and ignites his lightsaber. Anakin ignites his lightsaber and the two begin to fight. This fight is fast paced until Obi-Wan cuts Anakin's lightsaber in half. Anakin quickly thinks and punches Obi-Wan in the face, which sends his lightsaber fliying in the air. The two exchange punches for quite some time until Obi-Wan breaks Anakin's arm. Obi-Wan then uses the Force to grab his lightsaber and cut Anakin's leg off. Anakin then loses balance and falls into the lava. Thinking that he is dead, Obi-Wan grabs Padme's unconcious body and speeds off.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:36 PM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

Hope you liked it !

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:38 PM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

the duel is 12 minutes long, that was 45 seconds

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 08:58 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote