KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Story of BILL....a Kill Bill fiction.....

The Story of BILL....a Kill Bill fiction.....
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

The Story of BILL....a Kill Bill fiction.....

PART 1 Japan

1. Welcome to Okinawa

Bill accompagnied by his stepfather went to Okinawa for the souls purpose of purchasing a whore stable. The Business deal was to take place at Okinawa,near Old man's pond.

The two set out with a briefcase full of money at the rendu-vous meeting. They couldn't believe what they saw...about 30 men with swords and guns dressed in black. Bill had a bad feeling about this,but Esteban remained cool "Come on Bill,don't be a chickenshit!". The Crime organisation or also known as "the yakuza"commanded their youngest member to take the briefcase. As he was counting it,he shouted "it's all here (in japanese)". Suddenly a loud voice from nowhere responded with these words :"ALRIGHT,YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR GIRLS IN 4 WEEKS". Esteban looked suprised as they quickly vanished from the scene....

2. Fate

5 weeks have passed,yet still Esteban never heard a word from his business associates. Furious, he returns to Okinawa ,but this time not only with his "son" Bill. He brought the famous bad ass from El Paso...a "Mr. Shhhh". Finally they arrived at their headquarters. Esteban tells Bill to not move a muscle while mr Shhhh does his job. One by one they all fell by the quick moves of this legend.

What they didn't know was that Boss *beeb* survived the encounter. On a hot afternoon Bill decides to take a walk through the streets of Okinawa. Little that he didn't knew that he was being followed by *beeb* 's henchmen. It was getting dark and Bill decides to go home,but he was stopped....Beaten on the ground,Bill screamed of pain as he didn't knew what was going on. "Why are you doing?Leave me alone"....He knew his life was over,he bowed down ready to take the final cut from his enemies..when suddenly "HE" appeared. "Slash,roef,AAAARGH..NOOO" All of the men fell by HIS sword. Bill lookes up and passes away.....

3. Warrior

Bill woke up,not knowing where he was. "Where am i?" "What the hell happend?"...suddenly he heard a crappy english voice "OOH you're awake?" "What am i doing here?" "Who the hell are you?" "Where's Esteban?" Bill was losing himself...untill the man grapped him and put right one his face." SLAP" "EASY!!" Bill came to an easy.

Man: "So why were those men after you?"

Bill: "I haven't the slightest idea"

Man" uhu,so you don't know?"

Bill:"No,i'm here on a vacation suddenly i was being jumped by some guys"

Man:" It seems they weren't interested in your money...more your life"

Bill:" Well,they knew i would go to the police,because i got a good look on their faces"

Man:" Huh,you lie..it was dark anyway..."

Bill:" Whatever.....but i own you my gratitude without you i probably would've died.

Man:"Hmmm,here's some Sushi..you still look weak"

Bill: "Bah....what the hell? Eeeuhm sorry,thank you very much"

After a day sleep,Bill walked around the man's house as suddenly he came in a room full of swords. He was quite impressed and decised to try one out. His technique was awfull...."WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Shocked the sword fells on the ground. "I'm sorry,it was not my intention..".

Man:" It's oké, take the sword and stand like this

Bill":" Like this? Oké...."

Man:" Now attack with all your strength...!!

Bill" ;"Yaaaaa,slash,vroem,bam aaargh"

Man: "he really does have potential...(thinking)"

Man:" Hey what's your name?

Bill: :"Bill...yours?"

man: "They call me Hattori...Hattori Hanzo

Bill:" Nice to meet yasmile...

From that moment,Hattori Hanzo took Bill under his wing and taught him the Hanzo secrets of wielding the sword. They bonded as Father and Son.
It didn't take too long untill the day Bill completed his training.....

Hattori Hanzo: "Bill,i have taught you everything i know.."

Bill:" ......."

Hattori Hanzo: "So...i have a gift for you..."

Bill:" really?"

Hattori Hanzo: Here...use it with honour

Bill:" My own Hattori Hanzo sword..wow it looks great..."

Hattori Hanzo: "You fight like a demon Bill....your inner strength surpassed me as your master..."

Bill:" I'm very thankfull...." (he bows)

Hattori Hanzo: "Alright,let me take a photo of you holding the sword!!"

Bill:" Alright,with pleasure"

Bill:"Say master..i'm not trying to be greedy or anything,but could you make one for my brother..he's always jealous"

Hattori Hanzo: " Sure,i'll just give of mine collection....

4. Demon

As Bill completed his training he returned to the states. He met his brother,Esteban but...his mother was missing. Esteban didn't have a clue where she was neither does Budd. Bill was furious at Budd and Esteban for not looking after her. Budd: "Come on Bill,she's probably in Las Vegas...." Bill had a bad feeling about this and went to search for her. Two weeks passed,mom returned home...Budd was right,she went to Las Vegas and returned broke. Back at Okinawa,Boss *beeb* sents his best warriors to the states to take out sir Esteban...yes,he never forgot the encounter and was passionately waiting for the right moment...that is when he grew in power. On a late night,the japanese warriors rushed in their house where mom,budd and bill where staying. "AAAAARGH............................"

Bill:" Mom?? MOM??? He took his hanzo sword and went upstairs..."

Japanese warrior number 1: Die you *****!! (japanese)

Bill:" WHAT??"(his eyes were full of rage,he couldn't think straight..the only thing he could do was unsheat his Hanzo sword..."

Bill:" You """""""""""",

Japanese warrior number 1: Hahaha,white man with a samurai sword..ridiculous!!

Bill:" Slash,froeeem,fring,SHIEEEEEEEEEEENG.......the man was decapitated,

Japanese warriors numbers 1&2: "You wannabe samurai..aaaaargh (japanese)

Bill:" This is for you mom.....SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!!!!

They were death....

5.Revenge

Bill returns to Okinawa to settle the score with Boss *beeb*. All 60 soldiers fell by the sword of this demonic warrior.......Finally Boss *beeb*was beheaded...It didn't take long that Tokyo heard this disrupting news and "contacted" Bill. He was offered a job in Tokyo and was gladly to accept it.

Hattori Hanzo heard rumours of a man that was responsable of bringing down the Akanat Clan. After waiting and waiting,he finally meets Bill.

Hanzo: "So...it brings me pain and pleasure to meet you in Okinawa"

Bill:" Hehe....pain?"

Hanzo: "Yes.......so it was you........'

Bill:" You remember the lesson you taught me about revenge?"

Hanzo:"......."

Bill:" Well,that's what i did.....if i had the chance i'll do it again.."

Hanzo:" Sometimes,we are obligated to do such horrible things..."

Bill:"Yeah,well what you gonna do about it?"

Bill:" So no more Sushi??? Hehe"

Hanzo:" I'm getting better at it,you'll see"

Hanzo:" So...what are your plans?"

Bill:' Tokyo offered me a job..so i took it.

Hanzo:"What kind of job?"

Bill:' You know,the usual...cutting down people,enjoying life,...

HAnzo:" YOu JOINED THE YAKUZA???? BAKAAAA (japanese)

Bill:" Yeah..(japanese)

Hanzo:"You ingratefull,son of a ***** (japanese)

Hanzo:" What the hell happened with you? (japanese)

Bill: "You remember when you said i had the fighting spirit of a demon? (japanese)

Bill: "Guess you were right..hahaha (laughs silently)

Hanzo: OUT,GET OUT..NOOOOOOOOOOW (japanese)

Bill:" Alright..goodbye..no hard feelings right?

Hanzo: " i treathed you like a son and this is how you repay me?

Bill:" .............................i'll be waiting..............................................

(PART 2 COMING SOON...)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 12:54 AM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote