KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Insane Tenets Of Gracy Manor

The Insane Tenets Of Gracy Manor
Started by: Elizabeth_Gracy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elizabeth_Gracy
Foolish Mortal

The Insane Tenets Of Gracy Manor

summary: This is a collection of Haunted mansion inspired funny stories. The first one is shat happens when Master Gracy get introduced to Tv, and becomes extremely impresionable. --------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

MASTER GRACY AND THE TELEVISION

Gracy: Oh come on guy's when have I ever steered you wrong?, aside from getting us all lost and a bear visouslly attacking Ezra. big grin

Ezra: *Glares at Gracy* I still have not found all of the ectoplasm left behind.

Gracy: I said that didn't count.

Meagan: What about the time you tried to marry mom.

Gracy: honest mistake roll eyes (sarcastic)

Micheal: and the time you decided it was a good idea to play bowling with Madame Leota.

Gracy: whistle

Leota: NO DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT INISCENT LOOK!, I HAD A HEADACHE FOR THREE WEEKS. THREE WEEKS!!!! mad

Gracy: he that was not my fault!

Leota: YOU USED ME AS A BOWLING BALL!!!!!!! mad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tune to THE INSANE TENETS OF GRACY MANOR

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:52 AM
Elizabeth_Gracy is currently offline Click here to Send Elizabeth_Gracy a Private Message Find more posts by Elizabeth_Gracy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elizabeth_Gracy
Foolish Mortal

MASTER GRACY AND THE TV
(part 2)

Gracy: hehe, um well. That doesn't count.

Meagan: Face it Mr. Gracy ever since you discovered the wonders of Tv, you've been kind of, well, more eccentric than usaual.

Gracy: what do you mean?

Meagan: here take these examples on why were not following you into the grave yard with a dog.
1. You watch Croc Files and take us into the woods, We get lost Ezra gets mauled and you try to give the bear a hug.
2. You watch the bowling channel. Trust me we don't wanna bring that up infron of Leota.
3. Now you've discovered Scooby Doo, All I can say is I refuse to follow you into a misty grave yard with a dog after the last few mishaps we've all had.
---------

Thanks to my friend this could all be made possible and Jayme if your reading I realy miss you.
-Toni

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 12:31 AM
Elizabeth_Gracy is currently offline Click here to Send Elizabeth_Gracy a Private Message Find more posts by Elizabeth_Gracy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote