KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Bat-Man!!!!!!!!!

The Bat-Man!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

The Bat-Man!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this is a bad idea but, I made a teen Bat-Man before Beyond on the scale of time. Here is the description: A medium height, average build, spiky haired teenaged boy in high school named Bobby Wheeler, all of a sudden, he goes in an unused closet in his room, and bam, he's in the Batcave! He sees all the equipment and doesn't care, for now. Then his Grandparents die from a street thug and his crime gang. He then decides to learn martial arts, and learns how to use the equipment in the Batcave, and becomes The Bat-Man!

p.s. Bruce has been dead for 5 years in this.

Costume design: The usual cape and cowl, made of beta cloth(a bullet proof cloth) but with long ears like on Justice League. But instead of full gloves, he has finger gloves that only go up to the wrists. He also has a sleeveless black t-shirt and black sweat pants and black sneakers. The utility belt is still yellow and is made of leather that has pockets for the equipment.

Villians: The usual but only different people as them, and Saber:master of the sword, and Hunter: a Native American with primitive weapons.

Vechiles: no batmobile, has the bat jet(a vtol jet with machine guns on the top of the wings) the batcycle, and the batboat(a speedboat with torpeadoes and scuba gear on board)

Please tell me if it sounds terrible(though I will pay no attention to it) because I already made 22 issues of this new Bat-Man.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 01:38 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the costume is horrible by description. sweat pants? would've been better if you put him in a ninja suit. perhaps a sketch would clear up this issue...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 03:28 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mookermadness

True.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:54 PM
Mookermadness is currently offline Click here to Send Mookermadness a Private Message Find more posts by Mookermadness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

i messed up on that did you say swaet pants? That's not what I wanted to say at all! I meant to say those kool black things from the frist movie. yea and I have no idea how to get my art up on the fourm.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:30 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: The Bat-Man!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Please tell me if it sounds terrible

you got it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:32 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

you suck

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:50 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Bat Dude
you suck

and you wrote the sentence

"he goes in an unused closet in his room, and bam, he's in the Batcave"

So things considered, I'd rather be me.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:55 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to General Fiction Area...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 04:11 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

hmmm... ugh, i have a couple problems wit it, but u should post at least a sample

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 02:31 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Twenty-two issues? Oh, god...he's contaminating the whole godddamn community with new Bat-Man, or as i like to refer to it....the one, the only....SWEATPANT TIGHT BOY! And by the way, I hate all superheroes who wear cheap spandex tights with their undies on the outside. Goddamned disgusting.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 08:52 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

A sample, huh? ok. and Dark1365, you are wrong, i changed the whole costume, it's the Batman(1989) movie one but with 1 large change, it's sleeveless because he's in high school and i wanted to reflect that, and it's NOT in the DC Universe continuity meaning everything happening in the stroy doesn't really happen to Gotham or it's characters.

"D***!" said Carl Grifton, crime lord in Gotham. "That stupid idiot is gonna ruin my plan for full mafia take-over!" As Grifton yells, a bat shaped figure stands at the window. "What the...ah!" said Grifton as he ran for the door. The Bat creature threw some kind of cable(ropish line for the peepz who don't know) at Grifton's feet, intsngling them in it. The Bat creature then pulled Grifton towards him unto he was at his feet. The Bat creature then picked him up and took him to the window making Grifton's feet dangle. "Don't drop me!" "I won't kill you." "What are you?" "I'm The Bat-Man. I want you to stay out of trouble, get an actual job, hear me?" Grifton was to scared to move. The Bat-Man saw a cigar on the desk. "And stay off tobacco." The Bat-Man then used a cable to swing out the window, leaving Grifton scared stiff.

So what do you say? Good? Excellent? Magnifficent? Tell me

Last edited by Bat Dude on Oct 2nd, 2004 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2004 11:23 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The exact opposite, actually. I absolutely despise Batman. Dresses like he's in the Gay Pride Parade. Same with superman.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 06:34 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Dude, and yoy think Daredevil, Spiderman, and Flash don't?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:20 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Daredevil and Spiderman doesn't wear their underwear on the outside, at least. I duno who the hell Flash is.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:10 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

The scarlet speedster? And yes, Daredevil does wear his underwear on the outside, it's just hard to see when it's red and the rest of the costume is red also

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 10:57 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

the sample was alright, but i dont thinnk i will read the actual story if u do post it...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 11:47 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Too much info there, Batfreak.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:16 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

f u

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:18 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Dude, everyone who has read this thread didn't like it. Take the hint.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 02:12 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

shut up I don't think you know how to read, it clearly states that "(though I will pay no attention to it)"! You DON'T wanna get me mad today! One of my close friends died and I'm pissed as hell!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 02:03 AM