KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Until the End

Until the End
Started by: Wolflet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Until the End

[note: i feed on comments stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)]

Chapter 1

Karen sat on a wooden chair next to the round table that was on the balcony of Blue Moon Inn, also known as B.M.I. She looked around at the newcomers of B.M.I. Yet it was always crowded with new and old faces and sometimes empty. Karen was used to all of the commotion and quietness though, she basically grew up there. She would have had her own home instead of just a room, but her family disappeared when she was four. Karen looked once more and saw a familiar face, her friend Natalie. Natalie came to the balcony with a blond haired boy following her.

“Hey” She said taking a seat.

“Hi, who’s your friend?” Karen asked looking at the blond hair boy.

“Oh him, he’s my brothers best friend, name is Jack. By the way, I know it’s so sudden, but I’m leaving.” Natalie answered frowning.

“Where are you going?” Karen said looking worried.

“Far from the lands of Runescape,” She said frowning deeper, far from the lands of Runescape meant past the wilderness and the wilderness meant a good chance of being dead. “I probably won’t come back and I think you should leave too, just to stay out o-”

“Hush my sister.” Jeff, Natalie’s brother said walking in.

“Hi Jeff, anyway I’m so sorry Karen that I have to go, maybe you’ll have fun getting to know Jeff and Jack.” Natalie said leaving.

“My friend here wants to ask you on a date.” Jeff said changing the subject and taking Natalie’s seat and Jack blushed also taking a seat.

“Well first of all I barely know you Jack, but I guess I’ll give you a chance. Why does Natalie have to leave so suddenly?” Karen asked Jeff wanting to get some answers.

“Family business,” He replied not looking at Karen but instead at Jack.

“Come on my friend, someone is waiting for us.”

“See you tomorrow Lady Karen.” Jack said as him and Jeff left B.M.I. and Karen went to her room and locked the door behind her. She sat on her bed, but soon got up and headed to the window opening it. She turned into a crow and flew out into the coming night. She told no one that she could turn into anything she can think of. Well the only person that knew and helped her discover it was Aaron. Aaron took Karen in and raised her up until she was old enough to get a room at the B.M.I. In return favor, Karen works for Aaron as being a spy for him.
She flew around Varrock, the most populated city in Runescape, and flew to a lighted window near the south gate and also located just across the road of B.M.I, but Karen wanted to fly around for a little while. She tapped on the glass window with her beak and Aaron opened it, letting her fly in,

“So, anything new?” He asked as Karen changed back to herself.

“Well, just the usual parties at B.M.I, Natalie is suddenly leaving, and this dude asked me out.” She replied tiredly, every time she used her powers she grew tired and she seems to be the only one to have them.

“Why is Natalie leaving and who is the lucky guy? Aaron then asked sitting on his bed.

“I don’t know why she’s leaving, but Jeff, her brother, said it was family business. The guy who asked me on a date was Jack, Jeff’s best friend.” Karen said closing her eyes.

“Did you say yes?”

“I said I’ll give him a chance.” Karen said.

“Well that’s a good start.” Aaron said getting a book out of the bookshelf.

“I was thinking about spying on Jeff to find out why Natalie had to go, if that’s ok with you.” Karen said opening her eyes back up.

“Well I don’t have anything for you to do tomorrow except go to Lumbridge for a second, just be careful.” Aaron said.

“Well I’m gonna go to bed now.” Karen said yawning and heading towards the window.

“Karen?”

“Yes?” She said turning around

“Walk, you shouldn’t use your power too much someone might find out.” Aaron said.

“Fine then.” Karen said walked to the door and heading down the stairs and out the front door which led to an alleyway.

“Please, spare some change and ill tell you something good.” A tramp said.

“All I have is 5gp with me right now.” Karen said.

"Hey! You stop asking people for money and giving them stupid information!" A guard said coming over to Karen and the tramp.

“I’m just hungry.” The tramp said looking to the ground.

“Well I talked to the King about you and he said it’s about time you stopped stealing peoples’ money.” The guard then said taking the tramp by the arm.

“Please sir, let him go and I’ll take care of him.” Karen said.

“A fine lady like you is too young to take care of a street rat like him.” He said and dragged the tramp away. Karen walked away feeling hopeless, she walked across the road and ran into someone not even watching where she was going.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” The guy she ran into said.

“No, it’s alright I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Karen replied and blushed.

“Say, you look familiar what’s your name?” the guy asked examining his wings.

“It’s Karen, are you some kind of demon?”

“Yes I am, Lady Karen, my name is Brandon,” Brandon answered folding his wings back and bowing. “You just look a lot like my sister, we lost her years ago.” He then said frowning.

“Oh, I’m sorry about your sister, but if you’ll excuse me I have to go to bed, I hope we meet again.” Karen said and walked over to B.M.I., up the stairs, and into her room unlocking the door and locking it back up again. She changed to her nightgown and closed the window. She then layed on her bed onto she fell asleep.

The Varrock castle lights were slowly dimmed as a knight walked down a hall entering an enormous room full of paintings. He walked over to a man wearing a crown.

"My Lord someone outside the gates of the castle said that they saw the legendary princess alive and well."

"Well we can't let her get in the way shall we?" The king said grinning evilly. "In fact I think we could use her or just kill her."

"Well I really don’t want to kill a 12-year old girl besides it might not be her; we haven’t seen the Princess since she was 4." The knight replied nervously.

"Then why don’t you invite her to the Ball/ Dinner and I'll talk to her, now leave I need my sleep." the king said and the knight left closing the door and headed to the guard tower.

Karen opened her eyes at the blinding light of the sun and looked around and saw Johnny, the bartender, sitting in a chair.

"Good Morning Lady Karen, Sir Aaron told me to wake you up and tell you to get dressed and head over to his place, looks like you have a long day ahead of you" He said smiling and left. Karen moaned as she got out of bed and changed into her traveling clothes and headed downstairs.

“Would you like some bread before you leave?” Johnny asked rushing through the kitchen.

“No thank you, Aaron said I was heading to Lumbridge so I’ll get some chicken.” She said smiling and left out the front door. She headed across the usual road and into the alleyway leading to Aarons place.

“Aaron is downstairs, Karen” a guy said at the entrance. She headed inside and down the stairs to the basement. The basement was filled with barrels just like the B.M.I. basement, only bigger.

“Here’s the note, you must hurry.” Aaron said giving the note to Karen and heading back upstairs with Karen following him.

“Who do I give it to?” She asked confused.

“The guy knows you and he’ll come up to you and you will give him the note.” He said heading up the last flight of stairs leaving Karen on the main floor as she walked to the door. She headed out of the building and onto the rode facing the south gate which was just several steps away. She walked past the gate and took the road to Lumbridge. To her it was longest road she has ever been on yet she hasn’t been anywhere else but Lumbridge and Al Kharid. Al Kharid was to the east of Lumbridge and was basically a desert. Aaron told Karen that she was born there and that’s where he found her too. Karen wanted to visit this place, but the guards wouldn’t let you through unless you were a friend of the king. There was another way in though, but Karen wasn’t strong enough to go that way because of all of the scorpions. She headed further down the road, past the field of cows and crossed the bridge. Lumbridge was smaller than Varrock, all Lumbridge had was: a castle; general store; graveyard; and some other store. Varrock on the other hand had: inns; houses; a bunch of stores; you-sell-market; castle; and a church.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:30 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Karen finally arrived inside the castle yard and waited by the fountain and hoped the person would know her.
"Karen?" Someone said walking up to her.

"Oh my god, hey Zack." Karen said smiling and handed the note to him. Zack was an old friend of Aarons that she met at a lake when she went fishing.

"You still working for Aaron?" he said reading the note and laughed silently.

"Hey, he is training me pretty well." Karen replied and Zack crumpled up the note and put it in is pocket. "Should i go now?"

"No, just follow me." Zack answered and headed to the castle gate with Karen following him. He took her up north pass the bridge and headed east.

"Where are we going?" Karen asked curiously.

"I have to go get you something." Zack said and turned into a village Karen didn't recognize. "This is Draynor Village." he then said.

"Who lives in that mansion over there?" Karen asked looking up the road away from the village.

"Oh, that, you don't want to go there unless your doing a quest." he replied softly and head further into the village and into a square building. Karen hesitated before following him and then went into the building.

"How may i help you, sir?" A man said behind a desk.

"I just need to access a friends bank account, name is Aaron ------ and mine is Zack ------"[note:im not giving out last names stick out tongue] Zack said and Karen sat down in a seat to the side. "Thank you." Zack said after a he was done.

"No, thank you, sir" The man said smiling. Zack walked over to Karen and handed her a silver necklace.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's called a Blessed Symbol, it was your mothers, and she used it to protect herself until you were born. She gave it to Aaron for safe keeping until you were ready to have it. After all it will protect you like it did with her." Zack said and looked outside. "I must go, I guess I'll see you later." He said and left and as he did Karen put the necklace around her neck and looked at it carefully. She then got up from the seat and headed to the door and onto the street.

"Hey Karen!" Karen turned around to see Brandon racing toward her.

"Hi there." She said.

"I heard the great news about you, Lady Karen." Brandon said finally reaching her.

"What news?"

"That you got invited to the Varrock Ball."

"How fun." she replied sarcastically. "I'm not going to go."

"Why?"

"One: i have no fancy dress and two: why would i want to go when the king is a bastard?"

"Be glad there’s no Varrockan guards here or they would arrest you," He said trying not to smile. "But i do agree with you."

"Well, it’s been nice talking to you today, but i got to go back home." She said and ran off towards Varrock.

------------

Chapter 2:

Jack and Jeff entered into B.M.I and sat at a table to the right.

“You now what to do, right?” Jeff asked.

“Yes.” Jack replied

“I can’t believe she’s a spy…” Jeff said looking at the ceiling of the second floor. “It’s almost noon, you should go, just don’t get caught.” Jack left and Jeff smiled to himself.

~*~*~
Karen made it to the south gate when a guard stopped her in her tracks.

“You’re Lady Karen, right?” The guard asked.

“Yes Sir.”

“The King told me to give this invitation to you.” He handed her a piece of paper and moved out of her way. Karen sighed in relief and entered B.M.I finding Jeff alone at a table.

“Where’s Jack?” she asked.

“Follow.” Was all Jeff said.

“Why?”

“Just follow.” Jeff exited out of B.M.I and waited. Karen exited out too and followed like she was told. They headed to the market place and turned left towards the west gate. By the time they passed Juliet’s house, Jeff spoke again. “I know you’re a spy.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” She asked getting frustrated.

[note: this is a fanfic of www.runescape.com and some of this is true and happened in the game, some of it is not]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:11 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Go Aqua! Runescape is good for a while, I played it, but noone would talk to me. How depressing is that?! Anyway, I'm off to play on Dungeon Keeper 2....

Write more, slave!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

slave? miffed
~~~~~~

“Well, incase you haven’t noticed, Jack is a spy as am I.” Jeff said as they passed some mountains with some white stuff on it that Karen didn’t recognize.

“How did you find out?” She asked looking at the road that passed under her feet.

“We have our ways.” Jeff answered and turned into a city and headed south passing all the stores and the castle. Once they were outside of the city walls, Jeff asked: “So, who do you work for?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“I was just curious.” They entered into a small house by the ocean. “Jack was supposed to find out if you were the Dream Child.”

“Dream Child?!” Karen asked and Jeff just took a book from the bookshelf that was right next to the door and skimmed through it.

“You know, The Children, who are destined to save Runescape or rule over it in darkness. There are three children: Unmask, also known as Unknown, which is me. Life Child, who is coming here very soon. And of course Dream Child.”

“And why would-“She stopped when the door opened and a stepped inside. “Jack is Life child?” She said shocked and forgetting what she was going to ask.

“So.” Jeff simply replied as Jack lunged after Karen holding her in a tight grasp. “Did you think I would let you live after tell you that were spies?” Jeff asked and Karen just stared at the wooden floor. “Jack, you can let her go, I want to see what she can do.” He turned into a cobra and hissed loudly while Jack let go of Karen. At first Karen didn’t know what to do until Jeff lunged at Karen. She quickly dodged out of the way and turned into a mongoose knowing that they could handle snakes, but once she was done changing, Jeff was changing back to his original form.

“I’ll finish with you later.” He said and left with Jack. Karen changed back and looked around the house and she noticed the book that Jeff was looking at was on the floor. Curiously she picked it up and left the house. She barely remembered how to get home and started heading that way. She entered the new city she hasn’t heard of and just when she was staring at the castle, a thief ran past her, snatching the book from her hands.

“HEY!” She yelled and ran after him, but by the time she reached the thief a guy in black amour stopped him, took the book, and handed it back to Karen. “Thank you.” She said, shy for once.

“It was no big deal, my name is Jake.” He said smiling.

“I’m Karen, from Varrock.”

“Welcome to Falador, Jack noticed the necklace Karen was wearing. “Where did you get that?” He asked and started reaching for it and Karen took a step back putting her hand over it.

“It was my mothers.” She answered.

“I knew you looked familiar, you just have your mothers’ appearance.”

“You know my mother?” My guardian won’t tell me anything about her.” Karen said looking to the ground.

“My father knew her; I only got to see her twice. She always had the necklace. Say, are you hungry?” Jake said.

“I am a little, but I could just go home and eat…”

“No, come on, you’ll love the food that Kira makes.” Jake took Karen’s hand and guided her around Falador and across the bridge to the castle where Jake finally stopped noticing the confused look Karen had on her face. “I forgot to tell you I’m the prince of Falador. It’s no big deal though, I’m still like a regular person here, but they do protect me when it comes to it.” Jack said and Karen smiled once again shy and Jake walked past the guards that were training and walked up the stone steps with Karen following him.

“Just in time for diner, Jake.” A woman said and walked towards them. “Who’s the guest?” She asked and took of her apron.

“This is Karen of Varrock, Karen this is Kira.” Jake said.

“I remember when you were little. Jake never got to meet you though.” Kira said frowning.

“As do I.” Came a deep voice from across the hall.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 10:39 AM