KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Jason Voorhees and the Day After the Tomorrow

Jason Voorhees and the Day After the Tomorrow
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Jason Voorhees and the Day After the Tomorrow

I've been working this fan fiction out for awhile i hope ya all like it...

oh by the way this is an alternative Friday the 13th 7!!!

JASON VOORHEES AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE-DAY
the sun is shining brightly upon camp Crystal Lake. but the campgrounds of this marvelous place are deserted.

CRYSTAL LAKE-UNDERWATER
Underneath the murky water of Crystal Lake lies a cold dark secret. the very reason the camp has been closed for these many years. chained to a rock floats a body. on the face of this man is an old hockey mask, he wears an old blue jumpersuit, blabk gloves and a pair of old boots. This is Jason Voorhees the notorious Crystal Lake killer. after a fierce battle with Tommy Jarvis, Jason is sealed at the bottom of the lake.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:56 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Jason and the day after tomorrow (continue)

NEW YORK CITY-CITY HALL-DAY
(i dont exactly remember the people of TDAT {the day after tomorrow} so i'm gonna make some of the names up).

Seth Augustine-
Mr. President our ecosystem is invaluable yet we let it go to waste and slowly destroy it.

President-
Mr.Augustine, i'm sure this is grave matter to you but i really dont care. to break down pollution we would have to stop mining natural resources which could cost our nation millions of dollars.

A debate between the famous ecologist Seth Augustine and the president of the good all USA is taking place. After much studying Seth has concluded of grave events which might happen in the future and effect the lifes of their childrens children.

Seth Augustine-
Sir, appearntly you dont understand if we don't stop destroying our planet horrible things may happen. people could die by natural disasters all around the world.

Talking breaks out between people who turned up to hear the debate personally.

President-
The final answer is "NO" so i would advise you leave.

NY-OUTSIDE OF CITY HALL-MID AFTERNOON
As the sun sets upon the city Seth slowly approached a cab. the streets are packed with others leaving city hall. Seth takes a pack of cigerettes from his pocket. he grabs a lighter and lights a cigerette. a cab quickly approaches.

Seth Augustine-
Taxi

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:22 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Interesting idea. I look forwards to seeing what will happen.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 11:43 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

chilled monkey your a cool guy im addibg u to mah friends list

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 02:28 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Stealth Agent: Thanks very much.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:47 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote