KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » fan fiction

fan fiction
Started by: FoamyFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

fan fiction

I'LL START

OLIVER WOOD STORY

Aboard the train...you look for an empty cart. "Oi! Gorgeous, over here!" you turn and see the Weasly twins, peeking over a cart. You smile evily, because you know that they didn't recognize you. And the comment they made, made you feel good about yourself. But you don't take it and act all big-headed. You go up to them, "My, my, my...I can't believe Fred and George Weasly don't remember their good friend, ~~~~~." They look confused and all of a sudden, Fred recognizes you. "Oi! It's you...George, its ~~~~~." George and Fred smile. "You changed! A lot...a lot alot." You laugh and you hug them both. After you pull away they grab you and pull you in the cart. "Look, who we found?" they said rather excitingly. In the cart sat Angelina, Carolyn, a girl from Ravenclaw and Oliver. They obviously don't recognize you. "Hom i'm Angelina this is Carolyn and that's Oliver." The twins giggle at this remark. "Hold-on..." Oliver looks up at you examining your face. "You're...you're...have we met before?" You laugh and take his hand into yours. "Oliver? Don't you remember me?" Oliver's serious face turned red. "~~~~~? Is that you?" Angelina and Carolyn stood up. "Oh my! ~~~~~." Carolyn and Angelina said in unison. "You look beautiful!" The twins were looking at Oliver. You just stood there smiling because they obviously like the way you look. So you sit by the window next to Angelina...while the boys sit across from you. You were quiet while everyone talked. Angelina looked at Oliver and started to giggle, Carolyn notices this and nudged her. Carolyn and Angelina then shot a look at you? "What?" you say, "Nothing...Nothing at all." they say. "Ey, girls...you wanna see something?" Angelina and Carolyn nodded and followed The twins. "Are you coming, ~~~~~?" You shake your head. "No, I think I'll stay. But you guys go on. I'll be fine." you say in a sweet voice. "All right.." You look over at Oliver and notice him staring out in the window? "Aren't you going with them?" you say. "No...I think I'll stay. I had about enough of the Weasley's jokes on people." "Oh..." you. There was an awkward silence between you. "You haven't really changed have you?" Oliver say in a low tone. "No, not at all. I'm still ~~~~~. I just look different." you say to him. "why?" Oliver looks over at you, focusing his gorgeous brown eyes at you. "Nothing, I love your personality being nice to people and all. Most people change when their appearance is much better." You smile at Oliver. You feel that he isn't the type of guy to judge by the looks. "don't get me wrong...you look beautiful." A grin broke from his face. You guys talk about your holidays, what you did and stuff. Someone knocks on your door, and you see Flint standing in the doorway with a few of his fellow Slytherin. "Is this the new beauty everyone's been talking about?" he said smiling at you. "I'm not new. I'm ~~~~~. You just didn't notice." you say. Flint raised his eyebrows truly shocked, and then smiled showing his UGLY teeth. "Wow, ~~~~ you did change. No more glasses, eh." You see Oliver make a fist. The Slytherin were checking you out and it didn't really make you feel comfortable. "Flint, please I don't really want to talk to you right now." Flint grunted and walked closer in the cart "Oh really? Why not? I'm gonna talk to you whenever I want wheneve-" Flint was cut short when Oliver blocked him from coming any closer. "No, Flint. You stay away from her, you hear me?" Flint looked over his posse and they all laughed. "Tough one are we Oliver. We'll just see. You won't always be with her. I got all the chances I need." Flint winks at you and heads out. Oliver is still there standing up. You grab his hand and make him sit next to you. "I'm sorry. You could talk to him, I'm not forcing you not to. I was-" you laugh under you breathe. "Don't say that, Oliver. I'm glad you did it. I never liked Flint. And he used to taunt me remember. Why is he acting any different now?" Oliver looks at you with those eyes again, "Well, because you're more beautiful than ever." You blush at this comment. Oliver was always very nice to you. He was one of the people you full trust, he is also one of the people that be-friended you during first year. The twins and the girls barge in. "Shhh..quiet." they whispered. They were giggling quietly. "What happened? What did you do, now?" Oliver protested. "Us? What didn't do nothin!" George said in between giggles. "Yeah right. You think We're gonna believe that, George?" you say. "We just threw a stinkbomb in Flint's cart while he was away that's all...you should have see their faces when they walked in." You can't help but laugh yourself. Oliver did the same. "Anyway, now that George and Fred are both here, I need to talk about practices." George and Fred grunted. "Here we go. Wood's gotten junk again." Oliver looked a bit embarassed. "You can't blame me, boys. I'm into Quidditch." "Into? That's a bit a understatement, don't ya think?" George claimed. "More of an obsessed fan." Fred said and they all cracked up except you. You look at Oliver and you know that his Love for Quidditch is great and you can't blame him. "Actually..." you say interupting the laughter. "I like men that have passions in their life. Something they love doing, its great. Atleast Oliver is commited to something he loves." You look over Oliver and a grin appears in his face. "Well...we give up, what is it Wood?" and the boys talked about Quidditch.***FAST FORWARD*** You enter the Great Hall and sit next to Angelina. The feast was as usual...the first years enter, and get sorted. As you enter the Common Room, you see Oliver seated in by the fire. Angelina gestured you to go and sit next to him. So you did. "Is this seat taken?" you say. "Oh no, go ahead." Oliver said. So you sit next to Oliver rather close because the couch he's seated is a couch for only two people. "Thanks for what you said in the train earlier." he said, looking at the fire. You can't help it but you're just stared at his face, as the fire refects on it, exposing a great hue of brown in his eyes. You were mesmerized. "What? Is there something on my face?" You smile. "No...not at all. You're face is perfect." You say. You and Oliver had become great friends and touching eachother are no big deal, but flirting (touchy) never got there. "You're hair is different." he said. "Thanks...i like it." He nods and smiles at you, "It's brushed this time." You give him a WHAT? look...and punch him playfully, but rather hard. and he started laughing, "that still hurts you know." you give him a satisfied look, "Well you deserve it Mr. Wood." You two talk longer. Just random stuff and Quidditch managed to slip itsef in there. You couldn't help but yawn. "I think you better go off to bed." Oliver suggested cutting short of his story. "No...please continue." Oliver said No, but you put up your feet and rest your head on Oliver's shoulder with your arms entwined with his. You can feel that you're getting really sleepy as Oliver tells his Quidditch stories. And before you know it you're asleep. Oliver notices this and gets the nearby blanket and wraps it around you. He knows that you're gonna wake up if he moves, so He decided to stay where he is, and right there with the fire blazing, you and Oliver fell asleep.

Attachment: wood.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:10 PM
FoamyFan is currently offline Click here to Send FoamyFan a Private Message Find more posts by FoamyFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

A worthy effort, but who exactly is the girl?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:29 PM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

well...me..lol....couldn't come up with anyone

Crawling in my skin
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:37 PM
FoamyFan is currently offline Click here to Send FoamyFan a Private Message Find more posts by FoamyFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh! I should have figured that one out. It is a good story.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:01 PM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

foamy theres a fan fic art thread already hun ask the mods to merge them foamy hun 'winks' cool story btw wink cool

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:10 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

thank ya

Crawling in my skin
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:17 PM
tigress

no problem hun

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:18 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin

Crawling in my skin
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:19 PM
tigress

'grins'

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 03:22 PM
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

..........................................err....cricket cricket

Crawling in my skin
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 06:09 AM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

CAN U WRITE ANOTHER ONE ABOUT SOME1 ELSE?
THX

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 10:11 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote