KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Redemption

Redemption
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Redemption

HAHA!! I laughed as I understood, finally what all of this was about. The hidden messages, the attacking messengers, the instant messaging! Good God. This was all a trick something to laugh at perhaps...but surly nothing to frown upon, I gave up again and again, to just see the look on their faces, of pure unimaginable, and unexplained phenomena...something that only the foolish could perceive.
I climbed the tree, and looked out upon the top level, saw for my own eyes the stars falling, from the falling sky, not to mention the beasts below me, giving into every inhibition they ever had. I asked myself what I could do. And I decided to take my arm, and run it into the door, shattering the glass and exposing the pit.
I know what I’m thinking...you’re the same way! If you want fruit than take fruit, if you need clothes than make them! Something inside us would have jumped thru the shiny door, made of polished sand and lighting, so shiny you could see yourself, and the reflection it gave you.... So something inside me must have jumped because I did go thru with it and jumped through the smashed door into the pit, and fell grasping at insecurities and forgotten dreams...I could not fly, I would not die. Just if anything make my mind stop racing. For surly I could understand the laws of my body. But the laws of my mind are something unexplainable. I cannot begin to understand why I insisted on falling thru the doorway and into the darkness...A hidden desire...maybe? I acted without my mind though, I had to have been NOT thinking...Oh dear the ground is getting closer and the sky is falling, I’m struggling so hard to get out of what I got myself into. It’s much harder now that I’m IN the situation... and now it’s not so appealing.
I hit the ground and find that my feet are stuck in the same substance that I thought infinity made stars out of.... I’m coughing now, It’s dusty...haha stardust. Yes yes, that must be what it is...still I’m in here I’ve got to unleash the bats before they multiply anymore in this dreadful cave. Who knows how many of the demons are in here. There’s the switch there! Take your pride and your unreasonable failures and give me that dream. Now please.
The door is open, I didn’t even have to use the switch. What has happened, could it be there are easier ways to overcome darkened doorways of dissatisfied bat caves? Whatever the case I’m sure now, that I have overcome THIS obstacle no mater what anyone says...ha ha I’m laughing again for no reason at all.... maybe I DO have a reason, that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard...
The light grass of the patched hills are rising. And each tree is bowing in the wind, or by it’s own accord. To me. No, not me.... another one like me? who is this that even the trees bow down to? I demand to know. I may have fallen like a bat into a bat cave, but I am still the leader of my world, I am still in charge of my own brain, and ME. This will not be accepted, I cannot deny myself, I will turn my back on he who has turned their back on me. But it’s harder this time, in fact it’s impossible and before I know it...I’m giving in and I want to bow. And I do, crying my face out. Each tear falls on the now dry and withered grownd taking with it the glittering sands of my immortal past. My tears taste salty. I spit on the ground as I realize This was just a glimpse of what is to come. Surly a vision. I understand now that I must prepare myself, and understand more fully the awesome power that has created this vision. No one but myself will ever understand the vision that is my immortal tears of guilt-ridden sin and longing or desire of what has come upon me this day and every night. With each passing tree, or new found reflection of a tree, or land or sea...I see in me and each person something more, and unexplainable, I’m not finding a tear in the eye of the behemoth...I do not see the faintest frown on the face of a reflection. The tears are a thing to behold and not to forget. Laugh while you can, tears will surly come, enjoy what you have, but do not forget the consequences...
It’s been conquered.
Excuse the struggle within...It’s been a ride to remember, and underestimated.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 10:26 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

yes

Good. It felt jumbled up to me, and I like 'em that way.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 12:50 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Thanks drunk nazgul!big grin

nice to have a replyyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:17 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Very profound. Just the way I like it. happy

Smodden, you're very talented. smile Please don't stop writing. You already have the potential. You're destined to be great. smile You'll be the next Edgar Allan Poe, or rather, the first Smodden. wink

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:02 AM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote