KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Akradina Derevko

Akradina Derevko
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Akradina Derevko

hi, i wanted to make an alias fic, if u havent ever seen alias, u might loose track sometimes but u can alwasy ask me stuff

disclaimer: i do not own alias nor the characters in the sotry apart from some, but few!

Minsk, Russia.

Your target, Sidney Bristow, She’s a C.I.A operations officer. A man with a hoarse voice said in Russian.
Something I should worry about? Another voice asked, but this time it was a woman’s.
Can’t deny she hasn’t done some good work, but darling don’t worry she’s no match for you. The hoarse voice answered.
You leave to L.A this afternoon, and Akradina, do it quietly; we can’t risk having you in C.I.A custody. The hoarse voice said again.
Oh Cheslav, when have I disappointed you? Akradina asked.
Akradina darling, don’t underestimate the Americans. Cheslav said
Don’t tell me who I should not underestimate! Nor call me darling. Akradina demanded, half joking half serious.
Cheslav chuckled, good luck, he said.

As Akradina left the room, she went to her apartment to pack, as she was putting her rifle in a stylish Luis Vuitton bag, a picture fell from her bed table, it was her mother’s she picked it up and she looked at it, while thinking, don’t worry mom, your death won’t be in vain, they’ll pay. When she was putting the picture back in it’s place she noticed the glass of the picture frame was broken, she took the picture out of the frame, and she read the back once more again “mom and me” tears fell out of her eyes, she decided to take the picture with her, she put it in her pocket, and after she finished packing she went down to Trojka to eat some chackhokhbili, her favorite dish, even though she lived in Minks, she was raised in Georgia, where she lived with her mother, she was a flight attendant so she was out of the country continuously

After she arrived to L.A she contacted a contact of hers inside the C.I.A his code name was “mockingbird” and his real name was Eric Weiss even though he worked for the C.I.A his loyalties lied in K-Directorate, along with Akradina’s.

-Mockingbird? This is St. Eagle, are you with good reception?

-St. Eagle, this is Mockingbird, I can talk.

-I need information, about an operations officer called Sidney Bristow, research has told me she works in the same office than you do, is that Intel correct?

Eric took a while before answering

-Mockingbird, do you copy?

-Yes, yes I’m here, that Intel it is indeed correct, what are your intentions? Are you taking her out?

Akradina choose carefully the words

-You haven’t got emotional with her have you, Eric?

-what? No- wait, how do you know my name?

-well I know many things, now let’s get serious, I need her phone number, address, list of people who she is close to, etc. can you get it for me mockingbird?

-uh…yeah yeah sure, when do you need it?

-Soon as possible.

-uh… how’s tonight? Let’s meet at 7 o’clock at Café Ho-

-Jesus Christ Eric! Haven’t you learned anything from all these years as a double? She interrupted what if the phone’s tapped?!

-Right, sorry St. Eagle, let’s meet in HLAF PQUUNWQLOPFW

Akradina recognized the code right away it meant, Café Hollingahen.

-Sure, see you there.

PLEASE leave feedback!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 11:56 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote