KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Always - Pushing Harder

Always - Pushing Harder
Started by: x7Enigma7x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x7Enigma7x
The One

Always - Pushing Harder

Backstory: Always, the story of two Hitmen who grew up together in hells kitchen of New York City. Together, Jack and William get fed up of being pushed around the the gangs and they decide to push back, but harder than anyone expected. With their strong reputation they are assigned to assassination jobs and the better they become their friendship bonds stronger, but their boss realises this and finds out who is more greedier than the other. This story is all about friendship, trust and double-crossing which brings out the true colours of two friends.

Prologue: Pushing Harder
June 14th, 1989 New York City, Adams Street

Jack was pinned up hard against the wall by Beefcake Billy, a hotshot gang leader of the Drifters who thought they owned a slice of the action. William was being held back by two of Billy’s cronies who were laughing at the site of Jack being pinned up against the hard brick wall.

“Well Jacky, it appears that you owe me a hefty sum of money..you are over-due two weeks with hit so instead of me waiting for you to see me, I’m here to see you, so hand it over!” Billy laughed along with his two cronies.

“Go f*ck yourself Billy!” Jack said furiously. Billy tilted his head to the right slightly and he stared Billy up and down.

“Excuse me?” Billy questioned Jack, he then laughed and punched Billy hard in the face busting his nose open for blood to spill out. “The only person who’s going to be f*cked around here is your momma if you keep that attitude up” Billy snarled.

William was becoming pissed off at the way Billy was pushing them around so he decided to do something drastic. “Billy!” William shouted, Billy turned around and stared at William who had a cocky grin on his face. “Your momma left her bra in my bed, should you give it to her or shall I give it over and f*ck her again..this time up her ass?”

Billy was shell shocked and couldn’t believe what William had just said about his mother, neither could his cronies and even Jack couldn’t believe it. Billy took off his denim jacket and through it to the ground and he cracked his knuckles and shook his head. He paced over towards William and went to swing for him but William reacted fast and kicked him in the groin, sending the beefcake down to the ground in agony. William then broke free off the grip of the cronies and he laid one out with a solid punch to the side of the head, the other crony swung for William but he ducked and he hit him in the ribcage several times to make sure he wouldn’t get up in a hurry.

“Well f*ck me man, you have balls..big ass mother f*cker balls!” Jack laughed and William chuckled.

William stood over the helpless body of beefcake Billy and he lifted his right leg up and hovered it in the air over Billy's face, William smiled and he smashed his leg down into the face of Billy, immediately breaking his teeth and breaking his nose leaving him screaming in a bloody mess. William walked over to Jack and helped him to his feet, both of them stared at the mess caused by William, Beefcake Billy wasn't going to be a problem anymore for them.

"I'm getting fed up with people pushing us around, this is payback Jack!" William exclaimed, he wanted everyone to know what he was capable of.

"Whos that there man?" Jack saw a man in a black Volvo stare at them, as William began to walk over to the Volvo, it's engine roared up and it quickly drove off down the road until it disappeared.

-End Of Prologue- Comments would be very helpful, thanks.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 02:46 AM
x7Enigma7x is currently offline Click here to Send x7Enigma7x a Private Message Find more posts by x7Enigma7x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You write very well. Interesting bit about 'Your momma' stick out tongue

I'm not sure about your story, since you haven't developed it yet.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 08:38 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x7Enigma7x
The One

Thanks Trickster, the first chapter should be up soon, just re-drafting some things.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM
x7Enigma7x is currently offline Click here to Send x7Enigma7x a Private Message Find more posts by x7Enigma7x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Looks decent to me. yes

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 09:13 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote