KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars:The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade

Star Wars:The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade
Started by: padme wanna be

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padme wanna be

Worried Star Wars:The secret child:The story of Lyanna Jade

Rated:PG
Summery:When Mara Jade finds that she is pragnet after a one-night-stand she must now tell the emperor what she has done. But the question is can she live with her mistake? Please replie
big grin
Mara Jade is not yet seventeen but,acts beyond her years.Which sometimes gets her into trouble with her master,the emperor. But it's something she could get past in one or two days. Not this time. No,not this time! The emperor himself would take care of the matter personally. For what she had done is unexceptable. And she knew it.
She also knew that he subspected something was going on. Just he didn't know what. And she knew that if she didn't tell him what she had done he would kill her. She entered his chambers though a secret passage in the wall. She walked to his thown and knelt. "You called my master?" big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:28 AM
padme wanna be is currently offline Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

not 2 b offencixve.... but i think star wars is borin...
sry 2 me it is..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:33 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

well, it certainly was a short story....

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:20 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote