KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » its luv!!

its luv!!
Started by: luv_danrad*^^*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luv_danrad*^^*

Love its luv!!

everybody im gunna start a good story plz dun cupy 's mine!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:17 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

it was the first day of the school. a 16year old gurl was late 4 school. she was runnin toward the school and started 2 crawl thru a hole under the fence that she found last year. wen sheri got up a boy landed out of nowhere beside her.
-heyy...
-hey!!! u scared me!! son of a ...
screamed out sheri. but she stopped in the mid sentence. this boy was hott and she never saw him in school b4.

will post more later.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:21 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

-son of a what?
-nuthin
face red sheri ran inside. wen she was seating at her spot the classroom door opened and the "hott guy" came in.
- o rite. the teacher said -everybody we have a new student. his name is Dave. Dave, y dun u introduce urself.
-... dun think so.. i jus came frum U.S. Dave mumbled
-okay well, y dun u pick an empty spot.
Dave walked around and sat beside sheri.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:49 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

durin break dave werent in. everybody crowded around sheri
-omg!! u r so lucky!
- i no
-omg isnt that guy hott?
-it looks like u guys already met
-realy?
-where?
-sheri u r so fast wit guys.
wen the bell rang 4 end of the day sheri started 2 pack her stuff and went 2 the office 4 detention 4 being late. after the detention wit sore arm she started 2 walk out the gate. suddenly an arm reached out and grabbed her and pulled her behind a tree.
-wtf?? who is this? let go of me!!!!!!!!!!
-sshh!! can u b quiet?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:54 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

wat daya think?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 02:54 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Needs work.

If you're going to write a story, don't use abbreviations like '2' for 'to.'

Also, you skipped out on a lot of details. She was running to school and then all of a sudden she was in her classroom...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 06:17 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

good but u kinda mised a bit of explainin coz 1 min sheri was outside da nxt she was in her class but apart from dat its fab!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 07:06 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

thnx!! ill do better next time

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:21 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

hey ill keep readin ur story evn if it turns crap(which im sure it wont and is NOT!!!!!)its good anyway so just do your best and i will keep on readin and rplyin!!!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 08:45 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

thnx PinkDiamonds!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 02:38 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

Sheri recognised the voice. It was...
-Dave!
-Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that.
-It's ok. I guess. Why did you just grab me like that?
-There was a guy following you.
-What??? Sheri screamed out.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 02:40 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

here's more...

- You know how this morning I was right behind you. Well, I saw a guy following you but I thought it was just some late for school guy, like you. But he didn't look like a highschool kid so I started to run after you guys. When he saw me he just turned the corner but I saw him again just now.

post more later. goin 2 bed

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 03:02 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote:
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
thnx PinkDiamonds!!

no problem its gettin even better!!!i like it more so post wen u can stick out tongue smile

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 10:22 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

okay.

Sheri- Do you know him?
Dave- No, never seen him before, he's wandering around.
Sheri- Let me see..... Oh my god!
Dave- What?
Sheri- That's my boyfriend! Well used to be. He got expelled for threatning a girl who was passing by and knocked a girl out with his skateboard.
Dave- ....Your boyfriend?..
Sheri- I said used to be.
Sheri stuck her head out of the spot they were hiding in and saw her ex-boyfriend walk away.
Sheri- He's gone now.
Dave- You never told me you had a boyfriend.
Sheri- So? It's not like we are going out.
Dave- Whatever. Come on I'll walk you home.
They walked in silence. When they got to Sheri's house Dave yelled out bye for the world to hear and ran off. The next morning when Sheri walked out the door Dave was there to greet her.
sheri- What are you doing here? I don't need you to walk me to school, there's sun up there. See?
But it was a cloudy day.
Sheri- Just leave me alone, you are starting to bug me. You are always around me.
Dave- What did I do?
Sheri- I hate guys who's always chasing me around. I mean what were you doing outside the library at that time? You weren't even inside the library.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:20 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

I'll rite more soon but now i have 2 do h/w my mun's up 2 my nose bout it

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 07:23 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Really good, The last two posts where perfect. Great spelling and capitalization.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pierreismine33
YES! Shopping is a sport!

its really good

I love U!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 01:55 AM
pierreismine33 is currently offline Click here to Send pierreismine33 a Private Message Find more posts by pierreismine33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

really gr8!!!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 04:26 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

thnx guys!!!!!! embarrasment smile big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:55 PM
syko freak

i luv it. wen r u gonna post more??????

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:57 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote