KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » the hardy boys/nancy drew

the hardy boys/nancy drew
Started by: ericadurancefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

Question the hardy boys/nancy drew

i am working on a new spin for these classic characters,modern and more edgey,tell me if you would like to read something like this

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 11:37 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

i would....let's c

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:44 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

it was a bright and hot day and as the day progressed it seemed to get hotter and it was not helping the mood of everybody gathered at the school on this day,it was graduation day.

frank and joe hardy sat in joes old pickup knocking back a few beers before they headed to their graduation,they were twin brothers but didnt look to much alike,frank was tall and lanky with sandy brown hair past his shoulders and joe was a little shorter,pretty musclar with a buzz cut."hey bro,cant believe we finally made it"joe said as he chugged another beer,"you might want to ease up a little,we dont wanna get caught"frank said as he shut the cooler just as his brother was reaching for another one.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:00 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

interesting...go on...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 04:53 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

they were having the graduation ceremony outside and it was packed full of students and their families,frank and joe hurried to their seats and on the way passed by nancy drew and crystal summers,crystal was joes girlfriend and frank liked nancy but never bothered to tell her how he felt.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 07:22 PM
bookworm4lyf

interesting....but don't they like live in two different states....and doesn't Frank go with Callie and Joe with ..ummm...i 4got her name....o oops....i forgot...fanfic rite....oooppps...sry...plz...continue embarrasment

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:32 PM
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

no need to apoligize,i expect to get some heat for changing all the characters,so i will now continue.........

"you know frank is not to bad"crystal said as she noticed nancy watching him walk to his seat,"he is pretty hott but what is your point?" she replied shoving her. crystal shot her a glance,"you can not honestly say to me you are not attracted to him"crystal said to her,"i have known him since we were kids,it would be weird,we are like siblings"nancy replied smiling,"i grew up with joe and i was happy when we finally hooked up,i dont want to be with anyone else"she replied smiling as well and shut up when their principal stepped up to the podium.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:14 AM
bookworm4lyf

oook...continue p.s. plz chec out my harry potter thread nd leave a comment u'r opinion matters to me!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:26 AM