KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Carnages team

Carnages team
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Carnages team

Carnage sat there tapping his clawed finger against the steel floor of his cell thinking , and for once it wasn’t about how to eviscerate a certain wall crawler

“So many super teams” he muttered his claw making a clack sound each time the point hit steel

(this takes place after carnages little bout with the avengers and I say he still alive dammnit !)

“Ha I know I’ll create my own super team with only symbiotes, wonderful symbiotes” carnage cackled with apparent glee when his apparent dreams of grandeur were shattered by his ‘dad’ .

“Keep it down in their some of us are trying to think of ways to rip a spiders arms and legs off and still keep it alive” roared venom who wished he could beat his offspring to silence but couldn’t thanks to the microwave force fields .

“Keep it down both of you” the guard said his hand going for the truncheon in it’s holster .

“ and what are you gonna do” said carnage smirking he loved to rattle the guards .

“I’ll whomp both your asses” said the guard .

“We eat people like you for breakfast” said venom his sharp teeth glinting slightly in the light .

The guard made a noise that sounded like a mouse being trodden on and left the room the automated camera’s keeping watch of the symbiotes .

“Hey dad” carnage asked in that tone most kids use when they want their parents to buy them a toy .

“What” venom replied gruffly knowing that things were going to be bad .

“Can you get the big brain guy you know the mutie” .

“If you’re referring to Charles Xavier then no” said venom as he lounged in his cell he paused for a second “although I could get him if I asked for some therapy , but they are a little wary after you drilled that last guys brain” .

“Hey he was asking for it” replied kassidy a smile on his symbiotic face .

“Why do you want old baldie stiff legs anyway” asked venom the lethal protectors natural sense of curiosity getting to him .

“Oh you’ll see venom you’ll see” carnage whispered softly another insane grin on his face .

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:40 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote