KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Spidergrl please write some more!

Spidergrl please write some more!
Started by: pinkhippogriff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pinkhippogriff

Spidergrl please write some more!

heya all i am new here. i discovered the site today and love it! I have spent most of the day reading spider grl's amazing story, i love it! I got to the end of the sorting hats song and foudn that there was no more! NOOOOOO!!!
Will you please write some more of the story. You are a very talented written and i agree with many peopel on the forum i love to read your work.

x-x-x-x

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:29 PM
pinkhippogriff is currently offline Click here to Send pinkhippogriff a Private Message Find more posts by pinkhippogriff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

there is more.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 08:05 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

are you sure that you read all the way through, cause there's lots more. it goes to like page 34 or somthin.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:02 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkhippogriff

heya yer i went on to find more but i couldn't i read on and it stopped at the sorting hat ceremony and after that i can't find any more, is there? if so where is it?

Happy Monday!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:53 PM
pinkhippogriff is currently offline Click here to Send pinkhippogriff a Private Message Find more posts by pinkhippogriff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

i think u hv read the text only version n underneath that it says here n u hv 2 press it. try it.

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 10:59 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

or on the top it says-Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.
thats if u were reading the text only version ok

smile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:02 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkhippogriff

heya again thatnks for your help but i did press it whjere is said for more of the text clich here and i got a version that goes up the the sorting hat part of the story in text and then when i click it i get all of the graphics and featurs but that doesn't go as far in the story. i am onfused. can someone pleases send me the link to get to the next part of the story please. does anyoen knwo here spidergrl is adn if she is writting anymore of her amazing story?

Happy tuesday!

x-x-x-x--x

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:10 PM
syko freak

happy tuesday 2 u 2. smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:24 PM
*~HP~*

yes she has written more, i don't know why you cant see it tho.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 08:20 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

ummm isnt there like a page number at the top?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:59 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkhippogriff

Thanks for the Pm Syko freak unfortunately i couldn't see where the link was and it send that you sent me an amil but i coudlnt' find it sorry. But thank you so much for trying. I'll keep looking for the story because if every oe else can get on it then i must have missed soemthing lol
Hap[py Wednesday!
x-x-x-x--x

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:28 AM
pinkhippogriff

YAY!! I finally found it!!!!1 wow that didn't take long lol. hee hee thanks everyoen for all of your help especially syko freak.

YAY!! Happy easter for sunday!!!
x-x-x-x-x-x--x Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 11:38 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

uh, no offence, i no u r new, but this thread has been used 4 it was meant 2 be used 4, so any1 thinking bout getting it closed? i dont mean to be mean but it isnt wot the forum is 4. i did this once so plz plz dont take this the wrong way!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:43 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

Rex, will see it and close it, i think.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 02:29 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

pinkhippogriff, can i ask rex if he can close this thread? its just not what its for. like i sed b4, its not wot the forum is for. and i hav done this b4 aswell so dont take this the rong way...

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:58 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i'm not, go ahead and tell him, it's a good idea.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 11:36 PM
fantasygirl

Pinkhippogriff ( what a long name for me to type) r u there? Don't be embrassed. Don't hide either. Just ask Rex. If he doesn't approve then take it off. A lot of people did this. So u r not the only 1.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:52 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh...

Try to look for the links that lead to the next pages...

-REX-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote