KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Satisfacrtion of Revenge

The Satisfacrtion of Revenge
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

The Satisfacrtion of Revenge

Chapter One: The Bloodbath

The moon lit the dark cold winter night. The streets of the suburbs were as quiet as ever. It was a late Tuesday night, around midnight. In the DeMato household, everyone was in a deep sleep, except Dave, who was the eldest son. He had short blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was tall and muscular. He was seventeen and had just been accepted to Miami University. He was sitting in the living room on the first floor of two. Dave was so busy watching TV, he didn’t hear people approaching the house, but Dave did hear front door being broken open. Dave ran to see who was breaking in. When he got to the front door, he saw to men, dressed in all black. They were holding guns. Dave went to run to cover, but one man quickly shot him. The gunshot ran throughout the house, waking up Julia. Julia sat up in her bed. Her blonde hair reached her shoulders, and her green eyes scanned her bed room. She was fourteen and very worried form the gunshot. When she heard two unfamiliar voices, she got out of her bed and walked to her door. She was still in her pajamas which consisted of a loose tank top and a pair of short shorts. Her father, Joe ran over to her.
“Julia, stay in your room, and don’t come out until I tell you okay?” Joe asked.
“What’s going on Daddy?” Julia asked, starting to cry.
“Nothing hunny, go hide, now.” Joe said.
Julia nodded and her father closed her door. Little did Julia know that would be the last time she had ever seen her father. Julia heard two men walk up the steps and towards her father. Julia could hear a conversation taking place.
“Where’s your family?” One man asked.
“My daughter’s at a friend’s house, my son’s downstairs and my wife’s asleep, please leave them out of this.” Joe pleaded.
“Your son is already taken care of.” One man said.
Julia began to cry harder, realizing what the gunshot was.
“What do you mean?” Joe asked, furiously.
“I think you know what I mean.” The man said.
“You bastard!” Joe screamed.
Julia heard someone being thrown into a wall and then another gunshot. She whimpered as the men started to talk again.
“You okay?” One man asked.
“Fine.” The other said.
Julia dropped to her knee’s sobbing. She heard her parent’s door being kicked open, and then her mother’s screams. Julia crawled into her bathroom, which was connected to her parent’s room. As she crawled across the cold tile, she heard more conversation.
“Where’s your younger daughter?” The man asked Julia’s mother, Rachel.
“I don’t know.” Rachel said, crying.
Julia heard something move in the bedroom, and then something being flipped over.
“Mommy!” Julia heard her younger sister, Stephanie, yell.
“You don’t know hun?” One man asked.
“Please don’t, she’s just a little girl!” Rachel pleaded.
Julia flinched when she heard two more gunshots.
“Mommy!” Stephanie yelled.
“Please don’t.” Julia whispered to herself.
“Com’on man, she’s just a kid, let her live.” One man said.
Julia shut her eyes tightly as another gun was fired. Julia crawled into the towel closet, and shut the door. She heard the door to her bathroom open, and someone walk in. Julia looked through the crack in the door, to see a man dressed all in black. He took out a cell phone, and pulled off his ski mask. Julia was able to see his face for the first time. He had short red hair, and cold grey eyes. He seemed as if he was thirty-five years old. The man put the phone to his ear, and smirked.
“The job’s done.” He said.
“But, there is a slight problem. The older daughter, Julia isn’t home.” He added.
“Are you sure?” He asked after a slight pause.
“Okay.” He said, hanging up.
The other man walked in. He already had taken off his mask. He had short brown hair, with brown eyes. He looked as if he was only twenty-five.
“What did he say?” He asked the other man.
Julia recognized him as the man who tried to save her sister.
“He said that we have to get out of here ASAP. He said that someone called the cops, and that they’re on the way.” The red head said.
“I’ll meet you outside in a few minutes, I need to see something.” The brunette said.
“Okay.” The red head said.
The red head walked out side the house, and Julia looked away from the door. She buried her face in her knees and continued to cry. She heard the door to the closet swing open, and slowly looked up to see the brunette man.
“So you’re not at a friend’s house.” He said.
Julia began to shake from fear.
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.” He said.
The man reached out to touch Julia’s face.
“Such a pretty face what a shame it was born into a scum family.” He said.
Julia turned her face away from the man.
“Why did you do this?” Julia asked.
“Time will tell.” The man said.
“NO TELL-” Julia began to yell.
The brunette grabbed a dart gun, and shot Julia in the shoulder. Julia passed out in the closet.
“Take care of yourself.” The man said, closing the closet door.

What do you think?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:07 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Good so far. What's the story going to be about? Can you tell a little bit about what the book is based on?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:34 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~Its kinda a revenge story I'm so board I'm currently writing Chapter 3~

**Things will get Gorey**

Chapter 2: The face of many horrors.

Frozen grass crunched under the heels of twenty-four year old Julia DeMato. Julia walked through the cemetery that her whole family has been buried in. Ten years has passed since the massacre in the small town of Melville. Julia still has not received an explanation of why her family was killed. She walked up to her family’s joint tomb, holding a bouquet of red roses. Julia looked the same as she did, only a bit mature. Julia stopped in front of the tomb, and stared at the large gravestone dedicated to her family.
“I swear to you, I will avenge you.” Julia said.
Julia laid the roses on the floor in front of the tombstone. The wind blew, blowing Julia’s hair back, and blowing her long black coat back, revealing a short cocktail dress. Julia turned around and got into her car. She drove out of the cemetery, and drove to her job at an Italian Restaurant. She walked into the restaurant, and put her coat on a hanger in the coat closet. She walked out to the dining area, and her manager to wait table twenty. She looked over to table twenty, and saw a horror. She saw the man with red hair, the one that killed her family. Rage built up in her, as she saw his wife, kiss him, and get up. The woman had black hair, tied back in a tight ponytail. The woman was an orient and had brown eyes. She was younger than her thirty-five year old husband. Julia saw what looked like a gun, so she knew the wife was connected. The woman walked into the bathroom, and Julia followed her.
“Where are you going?” Julia’s manager asked her.
Julia just kept walking, towards the woman. Once in the bathroom, Julia walked behind the woman, who was applying make-up.
“Who’s your husband?” Julia asked.
The woman ignored her and kept applying make-up. Julia grabbed the woman’s ponytail, and yanked down.
“Who the **** is your husband?” Julia said.
The woman screamed in pain.
“His name is Dough Shumar.” The woman yelled.
“What did he have to do with the DeMatos?” Julia asked.
The woman looked at Julia’s face.
“So you’re the one who got away, aren’t you?” She asked.
Julia smashed the woman’s face into the marble countertop. The woman pushed Julia back into the wall, and went to run for the door. Julia grabbed her arm, and pulled so hard, she almost ripped off her arm. The woman fell to the floor. Julia reached down, and grabbed her by the neck, and slammed her into the wall.
“What did he have to do with the DeMatos?” Julia asked.
“**** you *****.” The woman said.
Julia slammed her head into the hard wall. The woman began to bleed from her mouth, and the back of her head.
“What did he have to do with the DeMatos?” Julia repeated.
“He killed them because of what your father did.” The woman said.
“What did he do?” Julia asked.
“Something so bad that his punishment should have been worse.” She said, snickering.
“Liar!” Julia said.
The woman pushed Julia, and she fell into a stall. The woman tried to escape, but Julia grabbed her leg from the floor, and tripped her. Julia grabbed a plunger, and kneeled on top of the woman. She took the wooden end of the plunger, and started to beat the girl with it. Then, Julia gripped it tightly, and punctured the woman’s eye. The woman died instantly. Julia got up off the woman, and left the bathroom. Julia looked over to tabled twenty, and saw that Dough had left. Julia looked down in her hand, and smirked at Dough’s wife’s cell phone. Julia walked out of the restaurant, and over to her car. She sat down, and started to scroll through the phone’s phonebook. She smiled when she got to their home number. Julia called it.
“Hello?” A young and innocent voice answered.
“Hi, is Dough home?” Julia asked.
“No, he has a meeting with his friends at their usual place.” The little girl said.
“Which is?” Julia asked.
“The building where the Weeping Willow Elementary School used to be.” The girl said.
“Okay thanks.” Julia said, hanging up.
Julia looked at the phone, and saw the address to the house, and she smirked. Julia started her car, and sped to the house.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:57 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

Please continue. I really and enjoying it. I hope to know more about the story.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:42 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Chapter 3: The Shocker

The wood of the door snapped in two as the front door to the house flew open. Julia heard a little girl scream, and then a teenager voice. She then saw a boy teenager walk towards her, from the kitchen. He looked at Julia up and down.
“Damn girl, do you just break in to homes and have sex with random people, cause if you do, I’m your man.” The kid said.
Julia pulled a gun out of her purse and aimed it right at the kids head.
“What are you doin’?” The kid said.
“Getting revenge.” Julia said.
Julia shot the kid between his eyes. As the kid fell to the floor, Julia saw his little sister standing right behind him. Julia aimed the gun at her and shot her in her knees. The girl started to cry and scream. Julia grabbed a letter opener from a basket, and walked over to the little girl. Julia pulled the girls shirt up, revealing her stomach. Julia put the letter opener to the girl’s stomach, and carved ‘We have a score to settle.’ The little girl was crying and screaming louder when Julia was done. Julia grabbed the gun, and shot her in the head. Julia walked over to the front door, and closed it. She walked up the steps and laid on the floor, hidden behind a wall. Julia took out the cell phone and called Doug’s cell phone.
“Hello?” He said.
“You should never leave your kids alone.” Julia said.
“Who is this?” He asked.
“A ghost from the past.” Julia said.
“Who are you?!” Doug yelled.
“I wouldn’t worry about me; I’d worry about your children.” Julia said.
Julia hung up the phone, and within minutes, Julia heard the door being opened. She looked over the balcony and saw Doug looking at the bodies of his dead children.
“WHO THE **** DID THIS!!!” Doug yelled.
Julia smiled, and walked into a room. She opened a window, and climbed down the drainpipe. Julia ran to her car, and drove a block away. She parked her car and took out the woman’s phone and called Doug.
“You ****in’ *****, you’re dead.” Doug said.
“Now you know what it feels like to be alone. I’ve felt this for ten years because of you, and I will make sure you suffer to your last breath.” Julia said.
“Julia...Julia De…DeMato?” Doug said, shakily.
“You’re quite the smart one aren’t you?” Julia said.
“I thought you were killed.” Doug said.
“You thought wrong, hell, I was in the house when you killed my family, my ****ing baby sister!” Julia yelled.
“It was strictly business, but my baby girl on the other hand…” Doug said.
“Was strictly revenge, which I will get.” Julia said.
Julia hung up her phone, and drove away from the area. She drove to her current place of residence, a shitty motel room, which was as dirty inside as it was outside. She laid back on her bed, and closed her eyes. As she began to dream about the day she finally will get revenge, Julia heard something move above her. Knowing that the motel was only one floor, Julia knew she had company. Julia dove from the bed to the bathroom floor, and rolled as she hit with the floor. Julia grabbed the pole that held up the shower curtain, and then heard something crash through her roof. Julia ran into the bedroom, and looked at the man that laid on the floor in front of her. His head was covered in a ski mask, and he was dressed in all black. Julia pushed the tip of the rod into the man’s chest, and flipped him over her. The man flew into a mirror, and shattered it. He laid in a pile of broken glass, as Julia walked towards him. The man tried to get up, but Julia hit him on the side of the face with the pole. He fell to the floor unconscious, as Julia grabbed the pole with both hands. Julia lifted the pole above her head, and then slammed it through the man’s back so hard, that it came out of his chest. Blood squirted everywhere, but Julia didn’t care. She walked out of her room, and headed towards her car. She felt it was time to kill the bastards that killed her family.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 01:53 AM
fantasygirl

Whoa, that was awesome! Can't wait for more!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:31 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote