KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Chronicles of Roy Ember, Mandalorian Jedi

Chronicles of Roy Ember, Mandalorian Jedi
Started by: Evil_l33t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil_l33t

Chronicles of Roy Ember, Mandalorian Jedi

It is 80 years after the Reign of Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith. The Republic once united again, seeks to wipe the remaining Sith off the face of the Galaxy. There is one problem though, Mandalorian Commander Bendak Keyes seeks vengenance to wipe the Republic after what they have done during the Mandalorian Wars.
Bendak Keyes may not seem what he looks...HE is no ordinary Mandalorian, possibily the New Sith Lord.
Back at Dantooine, Jedi Knights Roy Ember and his apprentice Soul Clypse, despite the orders of the Jedi Council, launches to attack the Mandalorian Flagship. The two Jedi may be seduced to the darkside or really end the war once more.....

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through passion, I gain Strength. Through strength, I gain Power. Through power, I gain Victory. Through victory, My chains are broken. The Force Shall set me Free.
-The Sith Code- Evil_L33t
-l33t means elite, the "best of the best". For some people, the n00bs, l33t and n00b means nothing. If you do not understand n00b and l33t, you are a n00b-

---joo hav3 b33n own3d

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:43 PM
Evil_l33t is currently offline Click here to Send Evil_l33t a Private Message Find more posts by Evil_l33t Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil_l33t

THe Jedi Starships pursued the Mandalorian FLagship, seeking to end the war. It wasn't long until Roy and his apprentice Soul reached Keyes. Surrounded by Mandalorian Soldiers, Roy swung his crystal blue lightsaber at the soldiers as Soul reflected the enemy lasers.

Soul: Master, how many troops are there?
Roy: Why afraid young padawan?
Soul: No master it's just that I feel a disturbance in the force...
Roy: I have a bad fee...

Roy was interrupted by Keyes as he crushed his padawan's face into the ground. Having much pain, Soul was left almost dead on the ground.

Roy: Soul!

Roy swung the lightsaber at Keye's face and left a scar at the heavily armored man. Before the highly skilled COmmander rose back to his feet Roy took Soul into an Escape Pod. The two Jedi entered Coruscant's atmosphere holding on to their hopes of surviving. BOOOOM!
The Escape Pod crashed unto Coruscant's Surface just missing the Jedi Temple.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through passion, I gain Strength. Through strength, I gain Power. Through power, I gain Victory. Through victory, My chains are broken. The Force Shall set me Free.
-The Sith Code- Evil_L33t
-l33t means elite, the "best of the best". For some people, the n00bs, l33t and n00b means nothing. If you do not understand n00b and l33t, you are a n00b-

---joo hav3 b33n own3d

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:56 PM
Evil_l33t is currently offline Click here to Send Evil_l33t a Private Message Find more posts by Evil_l33t Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um. I don't get it.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:50 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote