KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars: Dark Revelations

Star Wars: Dark Revelations
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Star Wars: Dark Revelations

This Story is set 1000 years before Episode I. No details will be revealed at present but here are the characters:

Good:

Vayna Servia

female

blue lightsaber

Home Planet: Rodia

Species: Rodian

Ken Yeturia

Male

Green Lightsaber

Home Planet: Ithor

Species: Ithorian

Bejo Hannica

Male

Green Lightsaber

Home planet: H'nemthe

Species: H'nemthe

Jax Doneta

Female

non-force user

home planet: Ryloth

Species: Twi'lek

Hala Atam

Male

Non-force User

Home Planet: Duro

Species: Duros

Grosser Araluu

Female

Blue Lightsaber

Home Planet: Malastare

Species: Gran

Evil

Darth Ralver

Red Lightsaber

Sith master

Home Planet: Mustafar

Species: Unknown

Darth Impervious

Red Lightsaber

Sith Apprentice

Home Planet: Klatooine

Species: Human

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:37 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

post comments if you wish. at the end of the story i will be featuring deleted bits for each chapter (as i have cut tons of stuff out of chapter 1 already).

Old Post May 21st, 2005 02:14 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

im posting 1 bit to each chapter a day. heres the first bit

Chapter One: The Hunt Begins

Jedi Knight’s Merci Yoan and Anita Frohurst came out of hyperspace in there Jedi star fighters. Merci was a female Jedi, light skinned with long, silky blonde hair with an attractive body. Anita was also female; she had dark brown skin and short, black hair. Both there Jedi Star fighters had green markings. Anita and merci detached there triangular ships from the rings and flew toward the Forrest planet of Arrel. This was mercies first time flying and her first assignment with her master. “Everything alright so far?” Anita asked Merci through the communicator. “Super...” merci replied with a deep breath. “Follow my lead” Anita instructed Merci. The young Jedi did as she was told and came into the atmosphere. Anita looked out the window and searched for a secluded spot to land. She started coming into land and touched down. Merci did the same and both opened there cockpits and jumped out. They surveyed the area and proceeded through the forest

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 02:42 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

“I have a bad feeling about this” Merci said. A circular device in Anita’s pocket started beeping. She took it out of her pocket pressed a button on it and a blue light emitted from the metal disk. In the blue light appeared a very beautiful Jedi knight called Vayna Servia. “Master Servia” Anita said. “I trust you are at Arrel now” Vayna asked. “Yes master, this assignment shouldn’t take long” Anita replied. “Then proceed with code 34” Vayna asked. “Yes master” Anita said as she turned off the transmitter she turned toward merci, drew her saber and lunged toward her…

Old Post May 26th, 2005 07:21 PM
Darth M@ce
Ex-Jedi

continue the story its good

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:59 AM
Darth M@ce is currently offline Click here to Send Darth M@ce a Private Message Find more posts by Darth M@ce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

thanks. i will post chapter 1 part 3 tomorrow

Old Post May 27th, 2005 02:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

We'll be waiting for it! It's a good story, TO.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:12 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ok there have been some delays in writing (cutting out crap parts and rewriting it so its long enough and doing homework and going out etc..) but ive almost finished chapter 1. i will post it soon

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:39 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

Merci drew her saber to block but she was too late, but Anita jumped on top of merci pushing her down to the ground. Merci felt a huge burst of wind travel very fast over the 2 Jedi. Merci and Anita pulled each other up as a huge explosion echoed through the forest sending huge flames around the trees setting them alight. They looked around. They were now surrounded by hundreds of dark figures. Everything fell silent. The only sound that could be heard were the 2 Jedi’s long white blades with a blue glow humming with a slight buzzing sound and the fire that was blazing though the forest. “Master, what should we do?” merci whispered. “Remain clam, but keep on your guard” the dark figures raised there blasters and fired at the 2 helpless Jedi.

coming next: Chapter 2-Disturbance in the force

if this is a success, i plan to do a sequel

Last edited by The Ones on Jun 2nd, 2005 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:52 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

finaly part 1 of chapter 2. this chapter will be in 7 parts. quite lengthy but all the chapters will be more. tell me what you think:

“10 Jedi knights eliminated.” Vayna said in a sad, soft voice “it was my fault I shouldn’t have sent them to see what happened. Master Araluu, what do you suggest?” Grosser lifted his head up. “I suggest all of us go to Arrel and find out what has happened, and who is doing it”. “THAT IS SUICIDE!” Bejo Hannica yelled. “10 Jedi, including our best, Merci and Anita, got slaughtered there. We will all die if we go” the council fell silent for a brief moment. Every so often a Jedi master would open his mouth to say something but go silent. 3 minutes passed when Ken Yeturia stood up and spoke. “This is a crisis. We must stop this threat sooner rather than later, but we can’t do that unless we know what is happening. I think we have to go to Arrel. It’s our only hope”. The Jedi started arguing amongst them. Vayna rose to speak and the council stopped arguing. This may be suicide, but if we don’t do something quickly this threat will wipe out the Jedi as a whole. Who here wants that? Its time to stop arguing and act. We are Jedi. And if we work together we can stop this threat now!”. “Ill get the craft ready” Ken Yeturia said. “Very well, council adjourned” Vayna said as they all proceeded to the exit. Meanwhile in a small temple located on arrel, a black figure dressed in black walked toward a steel door. It opened and the figure proceeded inside “master” the figure said. “Yes lord impervious?” replied a voice in the shadows. “you called for me?” asked darth impervious. “Yes” replied lord Ralver “I want you to go to the center of the planets surface. The Jedi are falling for the trap”. “it will be done, master” the figure from the shadows came closer, his face was scarred and his skin was pealing from the flesh “the Jedi will pay for what they did to me!. WIPE THEM OUT! ALL OF THEM!!

Last edited by The Ones on Jun 19th, 2005 at 02:50 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:47 PM