KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars Episode 7: The dark Jedi (Fanfic)

Star Wars Episode 7: The dark Jedi (Fanfic)
Started by: VicmCruz3663

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VicmCruz3663
Skull and Bone Hunter

Star Wars Episode 7: The dark Jedi (Fanfic)

A Long Time ago in a galixy far far away...A Long Time ago in a galixy far far away...

Episode VIII
The Dark Jedi
The death of Yoda has not stopped Luke from recreating the old Jedi order. Princess Leia is now the supreme chancellor of the republic that she has reconstructed on the planet Coruscant with help of the rebels.

Deep in the fourth moon of Yavin, Luke trained some to become Jedi masters and then they taught some and so on to recreate the New Jedi Order. One potential Jedi named ghost caught his eye and was trained faster than the others and fell in love with another Jedi.

Now Ghost and his young padawan are now on the planet Kamino to recreate a new and improved clone army for Luke still thinks that there are still Sith out there…

A giant silver ship flys in the dark of space as it continues to approch a stomry planet. Inside, a dark room shines its light in the center of a prisoner. He moves his shackels and then looks up at the door that slides open.

Man: So is this how the Jedi now operate.
Jedi: Beleive me, this is for your own good.

The jedi walks into the light and revels that it is Ghost.

Ghost: I suggest not to struggle the chains are tight.

Ghost walks away and the man smirks. Ghost enters the cockpit of the ship where his young padawan continues to fly the ship into the planet...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:24 PM
VicmCruz3663 is currently offline Click here to Send VicmCruz3663 a Private Message Find more posts by VicmCruz3663 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Isn't where this goes. Try the General Fiction section.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

it's still good.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:36 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VicmCruz3663
Skull and Bone Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Isn't where this goes. Try the General Fiction section.

Actually I wanted it to be an rp but here is better...there is more to it I just have to put it here...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:15 PM
VicmCruz3663 is currently offline Click here to Send VicmCruz3663 a Private Message Find more posts by VicmCruz3663 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote