KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » i'm writing a fan fiction story

i'm writing a fan fiction story
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm writing a fan fiction story

as something to do over the summer to keep my brain active i've decided to write some fan fiction.

a pretty sad fan boy thing to do but its better than trying to think up something completely original to do

and its also going to have some artistic liscence in order to keep the story on track

also bear in mind that i haven't read all the previous expanded universe literature so somethings may not be in keeping with their stories

i am using the SW databank as a reference to try and keep as much to the stories of the main charaters as possible (death of chewbacca, anakin and Jaina Solo etc)

basically the premise is this

its set after the Yuuzahn vong invasion...the galaxy is in relative peace...

Luke Skywalker has passed away and become one with the force and sometimes confers with his son Ben....

the story revolves around a character who is gifted in the force but whos family were murdered in their home on Nar Shaddaa by slave traders as revenge for the character swindling them out of money

he gets his revenge but his force power and his hatred mean he starts having nightmares in which he is manipulated by a dark power

the jedi during this time are fractured and cast out by the people of the new republic after they were partially blamed for the war with the Yuuzahn vong

because of this..their power and influene is weakened and only Ben Skywalker and a small group of Jedi are left at the remains of the academy

the character mentioned earlier eventually comes across the lightsabre after it passes from person to person across the galaxy...he is fated to be united with the sabre essentially

the plot will revolve around him finding out the location of millions of battle droids that were hidden away on a remote planet after they were ordered to be shut down at the end of the clone wars

he takes command of the army and begins a reign of destruction across the galaxy with no-one left with enough power to stop him

Ben Skywalker calls on the help of his deceased father in a bid to stop the threat

thats the basic idea anyway....

shit innit?

still...keeps me occupied

due to the need for resources to rebuild the half destroyed galaxy ,mining begins on some of the few planets left untouched by the wars

Endor is one of them

a miner finds Darth vaders lightsabre

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:51 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

its good can i read when ya done u should post on the story time thread will oyu read my fanficand tell me what you think thanx

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:01 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i' do that...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:10 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
i' do that...

Be sure to triple-check your grammar and spelling. Or else it'll suck and I will yell at you for embarrassing the Star Wars name like those three movies did.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:29 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

lol you think thats sad..... i wrote a star wars story in a test luckily nobody in my form knows much about SW so i got off lucky with my info and it was set a long long time before the films (round about mandalorian's peak of power)

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:30 PM
Lord Caltor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i did that in my english creative writing piece it was set at the time of revans peak

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:32 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRSundown
Loke Groundrunner Rocks!

That actually sounds like a pretty cool story idea. Put me on the list of those who want to read it.

Two Galaxies... One Battlefield.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:06 AM
TRSundown is currently offline Click here to Send TRSundown a Private Message Find more posts by TRSundown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

just so you know luke skywalker has vaders lightsaber but other than that this story sound great i cant wait to read it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:28 AM
xxxpoppunker182 is currently offline Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

i want on the list.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:30 AM
DarthMandalore is currently offline Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FeceMan
Be sure to triple-check your grammar and spelling. Or else it'll suck and I will yell at you for embarrassing the Star Wars name like those three movies did.

laughing ...SIR ,YES SIR

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:52 PM
Darth Plagues

It is a pretty kewl stroy idea...Could ya put me on the story list.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:42 PM
Darth Plagues is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I will help you. Also, when did Jaina die? Also, I dont think you should have Luke die in it, but thats just my opinion. pm me if you want my help.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:53 AM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthMandalore
Mandalorian Sith Lord

Is there going to be anything with the Sith? Korriban? Maybe some spirits of some of the well known Sith?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:06 AM
DarthMandalore is currently offline Click here to Send DarthMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by DarthMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Sounds pretty good. Good job. You need a Yoda type character in there though. Someone who speaks backwards, and is smaller than a five year old child.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:45 AM
Darth Travizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthMandalore
Is there going to be anything with the Sith? Korriban? Maybe some spirits of some of the well known Sith?

wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:05 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

no hints but REVANS SPIRT!!!! please that would kick ass anyway i want on that list

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:16 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I will help you. Also, when did Jaina die?

didn't she?

oh well...she will in my story

you are all on "the list"

although that might have more to do with the FBI than me stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:40 PM
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

the story looks cool.....i want to read it when ur done if its ok?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:02 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

here is a little bit of a teaser.

im writing some of the scenes that i have in my head first and will link them once ive got them down.

i am still trying to think up names for the man who is buying the lightsabre as i want him to have a background. he is going to be a collector of jedi and sith artifacts

im toying with the idea that he may have been planning on decieving the man who he was buying the weapon from and had other people from his organisation in the canteena...it is these people who get word to Ben Skywalker about Ovon

if anyone has any suggestions for names please feel free to contribute

here is the rough draft of the scene

The mos eisley canteena. A wise man once called it a “wretched hive of scum and villainy” and nothing much had changed since then. The same bizarre mix of alien species lurked in each dark corner of the packed bar. Violence is common place not just here but on Tatooine as a whole. Since Jabba the Hutt had been killed in a break out by Luke Skywalker and his rag tag bunch of rebels all those years ago, two organisations had fought for control of the smuggling ports on Tatooine. Talon Karrde and his semi legitimate intelligence gathering operations that served the New Republic with information. Not to be a man to keep all his eggs in one basket, Karrde had kept his control of smuggling operations by ensuring he had as little personal contact with those who could easily sense his deception. Namely the new Jedi Knights.
The other faction vying for control of the smuggling routes was the faction which was formerly run by Reelo Baruk. A powerful criminal kingpin who ran many illicit extortion businesses on Nar Shaddaa before his unfortunate demise at the hands of Kyle Katarn and Lando Callrissien. The organisation was taken over by Baruk’s son Neeros who has ran the business since then with an iron fist. Lately, however, the group have suffered many fatalities at the hands of what appears to be an assassin with the mysterious ability to disappear instantly and leave a trail of broken bodies behind him.
Representatives of each faction are in the canteena. Each eyeing the other up suspiciously and as a lone hooded figure enters and proceeds to the bar, he goes unnoticed.

“What can I get you?” the barman, of the Falleen species, a rare sight even here on Tatooine asked the young man standing at the bar.

“Water. In a clean glass” Ovon stated in an ominous tone

“You’re a little young to be in here aren’t you boy?”

Ovon turned to see a large Rodian standing before him.

“consider yourself lucky that I’m waiting for someone Rodian. Or else you would be dead before those words came out of your mouth” Ovon hissed at him before walking over to an empty table where a group of gambling Wookies had suddenly and inexplicably had the notion that leaving was in their best interests. Ovon sat down alone. He watched as brawl broke out and people were shot with blasters over minor bets and petty disputes. He waited until three two men walked in.

The two men met with another in a clear line of sight to Ovon’s table. He ensured clear vision of the gathering with his powers of manipulating the weak minded fools that gathered in the festering pit of drunkenness.

The men greeted each other with smiles

“So do you have it with you?” one said to the other two

“We do indeed” came the reply as the taller of the two men reached into his satchel and produced the lightsabre he had killed an innocent miner for.

“Excellent. It should made a fine addition to my museum” the lone man stated

As they discussed the weapon. And just before their discussion attracted some unwanted and violent attention from opportunistic thieves. The sabre flew out of the mans hand and landed on the table that Ovon was seated at. The bar went silent as many of the patrons knew that only a select few people had the ability to do what just happened in front of them

After a long pause Ovon Spoke

“Where did you get this weapon?”

“That’s not really your concern is it boy?” said the man who was to be buying the sabre

“I wasn’t speaking to you was I? Now, where did you get this weapon? Do not make me ask you a third time” Ovon was now getting angry.

“I bought it from a miner who was working on Endor” the tall gentlemen spoke nervously.

“I’m selling it as I have no use for it”

“Do you know what it even is?” asked Ovon impatiently.

“It’s a lightsabre” the man replied, sweat appearing on his brow

“This is not just any lightsabre” the weapon snapped into a bright red beam. The only man in the room besides Ovon who knew the importance of the blades colour was the man who intended on buying what he thought was just another Jedi lightsabre like the several he already owned

“IT…it can’t be” that very man said in total awe

“Indeed it is old man. This is the weapon of Darth Vader. The last of the sith lords. I shall be taking this weapon, that is, if you don’t mind.”

Ovon rose slowly from his seat. His face which had been obscured by shadow was now lit in red by the blade of the sabre. His eyes were fixed unflinchingly on the three men stood before him. The man who was to be buying the blade quickly reached for his blaster and as the other two men did the same, the bar erupted in chaos. The only thing visible through the crowd was a flashing red lightsabre. A fraction of a second later the light was gone. The canteena door was smashed off its hinges and the only sound was that of severed limbs dully thudding against the canteena floor. Ovon was gone, and the lightsabre had gone with him.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:22 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I like it so far.

Kolekter might be a possible name as it is Greek for collector.

Compello is latin for collect.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:34 PM
Darth_Glentract is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote