KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » My "Movies" story

My "Movies" story
Started by: DanZeke25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Cool My "Movies" story

I am writing a story where i am trying to have as many movies in it as possible. Like the Matrix, or LOTR.. anything. The story is about a guy named Nick, and a guy named Jeff. They are both connected to each other. It basically looks like a guy with two heads. Anyway there is this mysterious ring in the Matrix that they have to find, or the world will be destroyed. Im gonna try to have as many movies in it as possible. You can even suggest a movie if you want. ok here it is

Nick Wendo, 23 years old, lives in a small house in Boston, Massachusetts with his brother Jeff. Well, I guess you could call him his brother. He is the other half of Nick’s body. Jeff controls the left part of the body, and Nick the right. It’s a miracle they are still alive, and even more of a miracle that they both can function normally.
It was really hard for both of them to do everyday things, like going to the bathroom, taking a test in school, sleeping, and even walking, but they eventually got used to it and now have very few problems while doing stuff.
The phone rang.
“Answer that, Nick.”
“I can’t until you move your damn leg.” responded Nick.
“Hello.” answered Nick about 5 seconds later.
“Hello.” said a man in a soft, spooky voice. “What’s your favorite scary movie?” Confused, Nick replied “Uh, Halloween, I guess. Why?”
“Who is it?” asked Jeff?
“I don’t know. Hey. Are you still there?”
“Yes, I am.” There was a short pause. “Can you please tell me your name?” said the man.
“No. Why? Who are you and what do you want?”
“I just want to know who I’m looking at.”
“Oh, ok. I’m Nick and this is my brother Jeff.” he gave the phone to Jeff and he said hello. “Wait. Wait a second. What do you mean you want know who you are looking at? Who are you? Where are you?” Nick was starting to get scared.
“Nick, I am you father.”
“No you’re not.”
“Yes I am.”
“No you’re not!”
“Yes I am!”
“No!” screamed Nick as he slammed down the phone. Jeff asked who it was and Nick told him what happened.
“Ha! Our father! Is he gay or something?” Jeff likes to call people gay. The doorbell rang. They answered the door and the first thing they saw was a guy in a suit with brown hair and sun glasses on point a gun at them.
“Hello, Mr. Wendo, and Mr. Wendo. Its nice to finally meet you.” said the man.”
“You’re the guy on the phone!”
“What? No.” Out of nowhere came a bald man in a long leather. He was wearing glasses, but only the front part of them. He pointed a gun at the man.
“Morpheus!” said the man. Morpheus shot the man in the foot.
“We have to go, now.” said Morpheus as he motioned for them to follow. He started running. It was really hard for Nick and Jeff to keep up. The man started to laugh.
“Morpheus!” he screamed still laughing. “He can’t be the One! He can barley run.” Nick and Jeff stopped. And ran back to the man.
“Why don’t you shut up!”
“What are you gonna do? You cant do anything!”
“You’re making me angry.” said Nick
“Yeah, me too.” said Jeff.
“You’re not gonna like me when I’m angry!”
“Me too.” said Jeff. The man laughed and punched Nick in the face. Then Jeff.
“AAAAHHHHHHH!” they both screamed. The next thing they knew, they were a Hulk with two heads. Both heads turned to the man, and then they grabbed him by the waist.
“Please. Please, let me go.” said the man, who was about to cry. Both of them shook their heads. Then Nick’s head bit off the man’s head, and then threw him hard onto the ground. Morpheus, who had stopped to watch, laughed.
“I think he is the One.” Morpheus said to himself. The two-headed Hulk turned to Morpheus.
“Ok, now. You can turn back to human form.” They didn’t listen. Instead they ran over to Morpheus and picked him up by the waist.
“What are you doing!?” screamed Morpeus. You could hear fear in his voice. “I know. You want me to sing you a song.” Morpheus started singing, hoping he would make them calm down and turn back to normal. Since Morpheus is a horrible singer, it made them even angrier, so they just threw Morpheus. He flew about the length of three football fields, and was about 300 feet in the air. Morpheus was about to fall to his death when out of nowhere a man in a costume caught him and somehow brought him to the top of a building.
“Who are you?” asked Morpheus.
“Just your friendly, neighborhood Spider-Man.” he said and then webslinged away.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:27 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i might write more soon

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:49 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Good story. Weird and funny! Keep writing. big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:41 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol its great....how u got so many movies in it..lol its FUNNIE..post more soon

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:09 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Thanks, i decided to keep writing it. Heres more of it.

“Who a-are you?” asked Nick a few hours later, feeling scared now. “Who was that man? Why am I, I mean we, why are we the One?”
“Yeah, and since we are not technically one person, can you call us the Two?” added Jeff.
“Yeah, I suppose. Now, I know I’ve got a lot of explaining to do.” Morpheus went on to tell them all about the Matrix.
“And what does all that have to do with us?” answered Nick.
“There is a ring, hidden in the Matrix. You have to find the ring and destroy it. You have to before You-Know-Who gets his hand on the ring.
“No, we don’t know who.”
“Oh, yes that’s right. You don’t know him either. Okay I will only say his name once, so listen. His name is…. Voldemort.” A man appears out of nowhere and slaps Morpheus across the face, and then disappears. “You see? That’s what happens when you say the name. Now, You-Know-Who is the leader of the people we are at war with. I’ll explain that later. He is leading all the people to find this ring. We think we know where it is, but the only One, or in this case, the Two can get it. That guy, he was an Agent, also known as Mr. Smith. He works for Voldemort. But there are over 4000 of that exact same guy. He can turn any person into himself. Sort of like cloning. He wanted to use you to get the ring. He would have never killed you though.
“He also has many more people, or creatures, in his army. He has: dementors, Venom, Carnage, lots of other comic book villains, zombies, Shrek, ,robots, those evil looking things in LOTR, and he also has that thing from End of Days. It is a spirit that can go into and control anyone’s body. He also has much more in his army, but I cant think of anything else right now.”
“Wow, how the hell are we gonna beat them? Who do we have?” asked Nick.
“Well, we have you two.. You have many more powers that you know of. We have the Hulk, Spider-Man, Batman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Harry Potter, Gollum, The Mask, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and others I can’t think of. Okay, I am very tired, I’ll tell you more tomorrow.
“Wait, I want to see something.” Nick said as he grabbed a baseball bat that was laying on the ground. “Voldemort.” said Nick loudly. The man appeared again, and was about to slap Nick. Nick then hit the man as hard as he could with the bat. He turned to Morpheus and said “You can say Voldemort now.” Morpheus just laughed.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:18 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Lol. I was cracking up at the part where Morpheus gets slapped! keep writing. thumb up

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:23 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

lol Thanks.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:13 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Omg that was hilarious! laughing out loud Good job big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:47 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

big grin thanks.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:40 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Heres more. Its only a little bit... but.. here.

“Wake up!” screamed Morpheus the next morning. “We have to go. Now!”
“But, wh-”
“There’s no time for questions.” Morpheus interrupted. “Now let’s go.”
About an hour later they arrived at a tall skyscraper. They went up all they way to the top, where all the people Morpheus mentioned yesterday were waiting for them.
“Hey, Nick. Look! It’s Arnold Schwarzenegger.” They walked over to Arnold. “Sir, it’s an honor to meet you.” said Jeff.
“Shut the hell up and get out of my face.” answered Arnold.
“But, sir.”
“I said, shut the hell up ad get out of my face!”
“Hey! Don’t talk to my brother like that!” replied Nick.
“What are you gonna do? Turn in to some two-headed Hulk? Ha! You make me laugh.”
“Maybe we will.”
“SILENCE!” screamed Morpheus. Everybody stopped talking. “I brought you all here to- wait. Why is Fat Albert here?” Everybody turned to Fat Albert. “Fat Albert is gay. Kill him.” said Morpheus. Michael Myers walked over to Fat Albert and stabbed him in the face. Blood poured everywhere. He then picked up Fat Albert and threw him out of the window. He landed on a parked taxi cab. “Ok. Now, I have been informed, from a very reliable source, that Voldemort has found out where the ring is, and that he and his army are going to get it right now. We all must jack in to the Matrix and stop him. Now!”
There were plenty of seats there for everyone. And after a little while, they were all jacked into the Matrix. Who knows what lies ahead of them.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 10:39 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Lol... "Why is Fat Albert here? Fat Albert is gay. Kill him."

laughing

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:59 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Is this Nick by any chance.ME!?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:47 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Do you have two heads?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:44 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Do you have two heads?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:40 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

this is hilarious. especially with Voldemort slapping Morphiues and with Fat Albert. Keep on going...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:33 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Its really good and funny laughing out loud . Hope you write more soon .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:08 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Thanks big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:50 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Ill write more soon, just havent had the time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:11 AM
Solo

This is probably the greatest piece of american literature since "Juiced". Keep it up! thumb up

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:13 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solo
This is probably the greatest piece of american literature since "Juiced". Keep it up! thumb up

Thanks. I'll write more soon.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:44 AM