KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Batman: The Beggining of Sufferring

Batman: The Beggining of Sufferring
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Batman: The Beggining of Sufferring

Fear, what is fear fear is the unwillingness to die the fear of death or what they do not understand Fear killed my parents. I remeber it all like it was yesterday....

21:26 PM
Gothom streets

We had just seen a movie and were walking home that is when the unexpected happened.

"Well that was a good movie..." Mr. Wayne said with no inthusiasm.

"I wanna be like SuperMan!" little bruce began to run around in circles imitating noises from the movie they all had just seen.

"Now Bruce, you should calm down it is almost you're bed time you know." Mrs. Wayne lovingly reminded her son as they walked down the streets trying to get a cab.

"Awe mom could I atleast stay up a little bit?" Bruce retaliated.

"OK but only a few minutes" his mother firmly agreed.

"I say TAXI!!" Mr. Wayne called after a speeding cab. "I knew we should have seen an earlier show..." Mr.Wayne didn't like to be out late at night.

"Oh dear...it's fine and there is barely anyone out tonight..." just the words had passed her lips a dirty and smelly bum holding a knife jumped out from behind the bushes.

"Out with the money love, wouldn't want ta' cut ya'!" the greasy bum laughed at his remark. "Come on we aint' got all day!"

At that moment my father handed him all of the money on him to the horrid man.

"And just so you won't talk-" In mid- sentance he was cut off by sirens heading his way out o panick he stabbedd my mother, my father tried to sub-due him and got stabbed also. The man ran off I will never forget his face... As long as I live!

~how was it guys? and the next will be a memory but alittle more recent...~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:59 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~anyone have anything to ad? anything I should fix brush up on ect.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:58 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

still nothing and to quote the immortal words of Evan Thorley "Must see people apreciate my work within my life-time!" says in hollucination.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:54 AM
DarkDethbringer

an entire day anthing any one? atleast compliment me if you can't find anything wrong....(heaven forbid)....

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:00 PM
DarkDethbringer

I didn't have a home after that night I had to be left in the hands of my butler Alfred who became more of a father to me. I swore from that day I would have vengeance! but I could not do it alone, I had heard of a man named Henry Ducard. His teachings were probabley not cheap but I was ok because I was the only heir to the Wayne fortune. Once we met he told me of the League of Shadows, it was a secret under-ground affiliation who bestowed justice where it was needed they also had some sort of ninja arts I needed to learn to aid me in my fight for justice in the corrupt city of Gothom.When I was about seventeen I was led to the Himalya's where I would receive my training......

"Welcome Wayne!" an excited Ducard greeted Wayne at the door of the Lair of the League of Shadows.

"Nice to see you Ducard..." Bruce replied with little emotion for he was very empty ever since the incident with his parents.

"Now to bestow fear in you're self you must first release you're own." Ducard then looked at Brce. "....Are you ready?"

"Yes..." Wayne replied simply and his training bagan.

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:15 AM
DarkDethbringer

~BY GOD no one has said a tjhing even if you don't like it please say something!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:52 PM
DarkDethbringer

~god almost every one here is into HP! it's a series of books! yes they were good but don't obsess!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:41 AM
DarkDethbringer

~why do people not say anything? does my story smell?or does it suck so much you don't even won't it to be known that you even read it?~

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:58 AM
DarkDethbringer

please say something someone!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

please someone say something..........

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:46 AM
DarkDethbringer

please someone say something!!!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:09 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

It's not bad. You should've done a take from a different standpoint than the normal. Per sae, take the viewpoint of the criminal, that would be very interesting.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:56 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

OK I will try that is=n the future is there anything that really sucks or is there something wonderful in it?anything?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:03 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

It's not exceptionaly good or bad. Just keep writing and trying new things, you'll develop a style over time.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:35 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Dark, try not to bump your story continuously, it does bug sometimes.

I like Nataku's suggestion.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 12:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

what do you mean by bump??

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 12:35 AM