KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Star Wars Episode III: Rise Of The Sith

Star Wars Episode III: Rise Of The Sith
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Star Wars Episode III: Rise Of The Sith

......................="Star Wars Episode III: Rise Of The Sith"=...................
War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnaped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor.

=-------------------------------------------=-------------------------------------

BEUM BEUM BEUM!! A droid ship has been destroyed by a Jedi Starfighter piloted by Anakin Skywalker. Two droid followed Ankain Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter, however Anakin showed no fear and smirked. R2D2 rotated to face the Starfighters and beeped.

Anakin: I know I know R2

Anakin sees another Starfighter swooping by and being followed by the droid ships. Anakin flies bit upper and stops. The two droid ships that stalked Anakin flied past Anakin. Gripping on his trigger, he fired two blaster shots, perfectly destroying them. Anakin flew a U-Turn and flied/followed his fellow Starfighter that was stalked by two droid ships. The 2nd Starfighter was piloted General of the Republic, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Anakin: Doing okay there Master?(Smirks)
Obi-Wan: Yes Yes...did I mention I hate flying?
Anakin: Well yes, this is 23rd time you mentioned that. Just hold still
Obi-Wan: What are you trying do..oh Dont you dare
Anakin: Firing

Anakin fired four shots, resulting destroying the two driod ships and accidently hitting Obi-Wan's.

Obi-Wan: Watch your aiming!
Anakin: Sorry master.

The two Knights took another U-Turn and went inside the Trade Federation ship. They ejected and ignited their lightsabers.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:12 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

The skinny droids ran toward Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker and raised their blaster rifles toward them. They pulled the trigger and multiple blasts flied toward the Jedi Master and the Knight. But The Jedi's swung their lightsabers and deflected the blasts. Some of the deflected blasts hit the droids and destroyed them. After, they ran the toward the door but something curled and rolled to the Jedi's.

Obi-Wan: Destroyers.
Anakin: Worried?
Obi-Wan: Nope

More destroyers appeared and uncurled.

Anakin: Dont worry master
Obi-Wan: Did I say I was worried?

Then the destroyers stepped back as thump appeared. A giant crab-like droid appeared.

Obi-Wan: Alright, Now im worried.

Count Dooku appeared in a catwalk and observed the Jedi's and the crab droid.

Tyranus: This will be good.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:07 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Im not this "Plagiarism". I did not steal the story idea. Im just making something like a remake of Revenge Of The Sith or like my version!

Obi-Wan: Okay Anakin first we'll do is---

Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight force ran toward the crab-like droid while gripping onto his blue lightsaber with his right hand.

Obi-Wan: I hate it when he does that

A tentacle appeared out of the droid and began to sweep. But Anakin flipped dodging it. A second tentacle began to swing and going for anakin while he was in the air. But Anakin's skill was far more superiour and cut off the tentacle. Obi-Wan Kenobi cut off the first tentacle and flipped. He landed on the back of the droid and stabbed the back. The droid did not die and grabbed Obi-Wan with its claw.

Obi-Wan: I could use a little help here Anakin!

Anakin saw a flammable barrel and used the force. He threw it to the droid's claw and it exploded. Obi-Wan was released. The Jedi master did a 180 degree spin and stabbed the droid's face. The droid made a oooooooooooo sound and deactivated.

Anakin: You alright Master?
Obi-Wan: I faced worst.

Count Dooku clapped and the Jedi's attention went toward the Sith Lord.

Dooku: Very impressive. However, its unfortunate that you are no match for me.
Anakin: My strength had doubled!

Anakin force jumped to the catwalk and ran toward Darth Tyranus.

Obi-Wan: ANAKIN NO!

Dooku smiled and used the force lightning to stun him. His force lightning pushed him and Obi-Wan force jumped to the catwalk. He ran toward Anakin.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:07 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Plagiarism

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:28 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote